PostSun May 29, 2011 7:23 am » by Gonzo63

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Initiate

PostSun May 29, 2011 7:24 am » by Scarecro

truthsprophet wrote:troll?

huh?

Initiate

PostWed Jun 01, 2011 2:49 am » by Scarecro

gonzo63 wrote:Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

What's bullshit? The pineal gland? This man's take on the bible?

Can you be a little more general?

Initiate

PostWed Jun 01, 2011 3:29 am » by Gonzo63

Well scarecro, I call bullshit whenever any religious cult tries to insert their dogma into the intellectual debate as fact. Let me ask you this: if believers of Santa Claus got together and cobbled together a big book at the Council of Nicenes and then spent the next fifteen hundred odd years using that book to subjugate, oppress and kill "non-Claustian" disbelievers, do you think there might be a large red and white striped pole at the center of "St. Rudolph's Square" in Rome?

I call bullshit on any dogmatic paradigm that proceeds from the notion that my Magic Sky Man can beat up your Magic Sky Man.

It's funny, if you say you talk to God, you are a leader, sage, prophet, saint or martyr. If you say you talk to The Easter Bunny, you're a delusional whackjob.

Kinda fucked up, huh?

Initiate

PostWed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 am » by Marburgkiss

gonzo63 wrote:Well scarecro, I call bullshit whenever any religious cult tries to insert their dogma into the intellectual debate as fact. Let me ask you this: if believers of Santa Claus got together and cobbled together a big book at the Council of Nicenes and then spent the next fifteen hundred odd years using that book to subjugate, oppress and kill "non-Claustian" disbelievers, do you think there might be a large red and white striped pole at the center of "St. Rudolph's Square" in Rome?

I call bullshit on any dogmatic paradigm that proceeds from the notion that my Magic Sky Man can beat up your Magic Sky Man.

It's funny, if you say you talk to God, you are a leader, sage, prophet, saint or martyr. If you say you talk to The Easter Bunny, you're a delusional whackjob.

Kinda fucked up, huh?

Hi roadkill
forgive my spelling. I had a head injury.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 pm » by Zer0

One hour into this... and Im tripping balls! Thanks for this! *bites nails*
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostThu Jun 02, 2011 9:20 pm » by Gonzo63

Marburg, 'hi roadkill???' I don't know what that means. Almost sounds threatening.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 pm » by Mandown

gonzo63 wrote:Well scarecro, I call bullshit whenever any religious cult tries to insert their dogma into the intellectual debate as fact. Let me ask you this: if believers of Santa Claus got together and cobbled together a big book at the Council of Nicenes and then spent the next fifteen hundred odd years using that book to subjugate, oppress and kill "non-Claustian" disbelievers, do you think there might be a large red and white striped pole at the center of "St. Rudolph's Square" in Rome?

Kinda fucked up, huh?

well said gonzo :owned:
ManDown

Next