Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 8:05 am » by Heinousone

kingofcrunk wrote:Very old news..December 26, 2004...i can't believe that none of you guys read that before...

It is not about reading it then, it is about reading it now. There is a vast difference in the context of the comparison of time.

Writer

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 am » by Kingofcrunk

heinousone wrote:
kingofcrunk wrote:Very old news..December 26, 2004...i can't believe that none of you guys read that before...

It is not about reading it then, it is about reading it now. There is a vast difference in the context of the comparison of time.

Do you really believe this monk can see things 8 years before they happen ? I really doubt it...no one can see the futur.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 8:21 am » by Heinousone

kingofcrunk wrote:
heinousone wrote:

Do you really believe this monk can see things 8 years before they happen ? I really doubt it...no one can see the futur.

The only thing I have truly learned in my time is that there is much to this world that I do not know. I am really quite ignorant and not able to judge whether or not what these monks say is true. What I Am able to see though is very interesting.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 am » by Ridee

see in to the future means their is a future present and past , but science is telling us otherwise lately ^^

for me seeing in to the future means selecting one time line or outcome ho changes all the time , future is not written in stone and we change it all the time so they must have predicted this out come at the present state of humanity

for me going in to another destructive loop pointing nuclear fingers at each other is unacceptable and i really hope we will never go there in order to be saved by our space brothers :/

wtf are we going to tell them after that , o yeah we are stupid trigger happy morons , can our children play together now ???
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 am » by grev

hold on, he said the world wouldn't be destroyed. he didn't say anything about aliens saving us. and i think the whole spiritual shift is bullshit. it's designed to get you ready for the hugest hoax of all time. the government will stage an extra-terrestrial attack in order to create a one world government. there's enough proof that the government has worked on ufos(area 51 and area 52), highly advanced technologies, and audio/visual holograms. have you notice the media reporting more on space and possible life out there? hollywood movies, false nasa claims, steven hawking saying that aliens would be a threat, these conspiracies about our leaders being reptilian, ect. it's all designed to psychically ready your mind for such an event.
The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 am » by Svaha

Suppose it's true that a 'shift' happens in 2012.
Then it's impossible to look beyond 2012 because a shift involves approaching a singularity, that is where time disappears and light stops.
There is no past nor future in this moment, the future is not born yet.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Previous