Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Initiate

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 5:16 am » by doommongerer

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012
N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent
December 26, 2004

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp

:ugeek:
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 6:09 am » by Lightbringer

Thanks for the post

Initiate

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 6:10 am » by Lightbringer

Writer

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 am » by brothernumbty

lightbringer wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8h4hc-2R-k

were all doooomed :ohno: :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 6:29 am » by Lightbringer

The old way of living is doomed, we must change our ways of thinking and living.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 6:33 am » by Heinousone

Quite an interesting post to read especially considering a conversation I had with someone earlier today.

Some folks will adamantly disagree with the thoughts presented here and that is ok. I found it a very interesting read none the less.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 6:35 am » by Mediasorcerer

,we will be fine,of course there will be some tragedy in the future,but tell me how any future could not have some tragedy,there will be no annihilation or doomsday,
and spirituality is the new paradigm for humans,
science has its uses but is limited in its scope,those that have absolute faith in science lack imagination,
intuition and understanding,
there is nothing to fear cept fear itself,
all these children running around using the earth like its a peice of dunny paper will get the boot up the arse they deserve too,
and nothing will stop the spiritual future we all will have our being in,fukitall.
the old ways are gone history,they dont work,time for a new undrstanding,im not talking about airy fairy new age tripe,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 6:39 am » by doommongerer

heinousone wrote:Quite an interesting post to read especially considering a conversation I had with someone earlier today.

Some folks will adamantly disagree with the thoughts presented here and that is ok. I found it a very interesting read none the less.

At first i wanna post it as a joke,then after i did it! i read it all and it's facinating cause it's writen in 2004 and everything is right on. :look:
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 am » by Lightbringer

doommongerer wrote:
heinousone wrote:Quite an interesting post to read especially considering a conversation I had with someone earlier today.

At first i wanna post it as a joke,then after i did it! i read it all and it's facinating cause it's writen in 2004 and everything is right on. :look:

For me it doesn't look like a joke, do little investigation to HOPI prophecy

Writer

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 8:01 am » by Kingofcrunk

Very old news..December 26, 2004...i can't believe that none of you guys read that before...

Next