Tidbits: What is Being Held Back from You

Initiate

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 7:54 pm » by Earthspirit7

Secrets are More Often Conspiracies and Shame and Seldom are National Security

by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Let’s start this out with an attention grabber. Out there, somewhere is a photograph of Osama bin Laden and George H. W. Bush, shaking hands in the White House. It exists. There is this and more, so much more, that would make America’s heads spin.

The actual trained journalists around me beat this into my head. OK, here it is.

Those who follow rumors, which means every single one of us, know that former President George H. W. Bush worked with the bin Ladens, a wealthy and respected Saudi family that invests in a group of military companies called The Carlyle Group, headed by many former
world leaders.

The president mentioned during his State of the Union address that congress should pass laws outlawing “insider trading.” If any other American were to do it, they would go to jail. Hundreds having committed crimes that members of congress commit every day are in federal prison.
If you just watched the video, you saw the president tell congress to stop being criminals. They applauded as though they wanted to stop stealing. I nearly fell off my chair.

Actually, it goes further than congress. One presidential candidate, a very wealthy one, uses his “offshore accounts” to launder drug money. The only reason for the offshore accounts is to take drug profits, by truck, into Mexico, paying off
customs officials on both sides of the border and moving the money into secret corporate accounts in the Cayman Islands

etc. etc.

rest of article and videos:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/26 ... -from-you/
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Initiate

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 pm » by Earthspirit7

:flop: Thanks to the whistleblowers for the info.
Soon the corrupted will all be gone.

:cheers:
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}