time lines

Initiate

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 pm » by Seemychess

now what i am trying to show is a split in time lines is comeing soon. both videos show this. a friend of ours from india said last year that karma will come to an end. what date am i talking about is a major date to come chose what path you want to travel on. mine is a co-created world in another parrel universe...multi verse. i have just addec a few people and now have about 168 people. the date i am talking is october 28, 2011

love and blessing to all

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 2:47 pm » by Boondox681

thanx man,interesting stuff.
i find it funny,though,that the anglo-saxon white man spent centuries wiping these ignorant 'savages' from existence,only to have their ancestors clamor over their every word seeking the answers that their forefathers erased..
bummer.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 pm » by Seemychess

boon thanks you are one of a few i wanted to hear on this.

love and peace to you and your family

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm » by Tuor10

boondox681 wrote:thanx man,interesting stuff.
i find it funny,though,that the anglo-saxon white man spent centuries wiping these ignorant 'savages' from existence,only to have their ancestors clamor over their every word seeking the answers that their forefathers erased..
bummer.

Boon my old mate, it isn't as straight forward as that. Yes, the Europeans waged war upon native tribes; and many lives were lost; but a total extirpation of the natives was never the core motive. The prime mover for European conquest and colonization was money and resources. The indigenous populations of the America's and Africa were - especially in the case of Africa - were seen as commodities; for once colonization begun in earnest, and mining of gold and other minerals began to exponentially grow, the need for man power become a prime concern. Many Europeans who went to the America's died; thus the locals were coerced into working for the colonists.
This same pattern has emerged throughout the centuries of European expansion. By the latter parts of the 18th century, Christian missionaries were at work trying to convert the natives to Christ. Their ways were deemed uncouth by the Europeans; and it was deemed a duty for them to spread the word of Christ in order to promote Western civilization and morality.

I think the reason so many white people are interested in esoteric cultures and teachings, stems from the fact that more people in modernity have greater access to knowledge; thus the mind is able to expand its perceptions and cognitive rationale. Previous generations, especially those living in the pre-industrial era, heard all their news and information through the churches. The Churches were the academic institutions of the time, and their teachings were accepted axioms. The multitudes - ignorant for the most part - took their word as the word of God; thus it is easy to see how their perceptions were controlled.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 pm » by Boondox681

Boon my old mate, it isn't as straight forward as that.
hello,brotha' :flop:
you are correct but i pride myself in keeping it simple and to the point.
on the grand scheme of things,i'll stick with my initial response.

have a kick ass day tuor :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 pm » by Tuor10

boondox681 wrote:
Boon my old mate, it isn't as straight forward as that.
hello,brotha' :flop:
you are correct but i pride myself in keeping it simple and to the point.
on the grand scheme of things,i'll stick with my initial response.

have a kick ass day tuor :flop:

You too, brother :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 3:33 pm » by Seemychess

now lets get on track. i am of the opinion that time lines will on october 28 2011 be the begging and split and that we will choose which path to follow. hell on earth fine enjoy or spiritual, loveing path. but you can co create a world if you want based on these.

with love and blessing to all.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 7:11 pm » by Chickamaka

@Boon Their is a prophecy that comes from the Lakota and maybe a few others that state. Nearly what you said 'their ancestors clamor over their every word seeking the answers that their forefathers erased..
bummer'.
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 pm » by Tuor10

seemychess wrote:now lets get on track. i am of the opinion that time lines will on october 28 2011 be the begging and split and that we will choose which path to follow. hell on earth fine enjoy or spiritual, loveing path. but you can co create a world if you want based on these.

with love and blessing to all.

The space in between stars, planets and galaxies bends with matter; thus time can be manipulated. I mean, we (humans) are creating curves in time by occupying the space we dwell in.