Time

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:33 am » by Spock


samael wrote:Time crawls and lasts forever for me. I am always deeply in the moment though, absorbing every nuance. When I feel completely zen, seconds seem to be minutes. Nothing compared to the time distortion psychedelics, but similar.



Awe blow it out your ass Nietzsche...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 pm

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:35 am » by Samael


spock wrote:
samael wrote:Time crawls and lasts forever for me. I am always deeply in the moment though, absorbing every nuance. When I feel completely zen, seconds seem to be minutes. Nothing compared to the time distortion psychedelics, but similar.



Awe blow it out your ass Neitche...

Maybe its a symptom of enjoying my life, sorry you cannot partake with me.
I sympathize, but dare not empathize. Still your always welcome over here, where the grass is always greener.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4956
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:38 am » by Tuor10


spock wrote:
samael wrote:Time crawls and lasts forever for me. I am always deeply in the moment though, absorbing every nuance. When I feel completely zen, seconds seem to be minutes. Nothing compared to the time distortion psychedelics, but similar.



Awe blow it out your ass Nietzsche...


I want some of what he is smoking.

This scunk shit I have been buying is useless.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4956
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 am » by Tuor10


samael wrote:
spock wrote:
samael wrote:Time crawls and lasts forever for me. I am always deeply in the moment though, absorbing every nuance. When I feel completely zen, seconds seem to be minutes. Nothing compared to the time distortion psychedelics, but similar.



Awe blow it out your ass Neitche...

Maybe its a symptom of enjoying my life, sorry you cannot partake with me.
I sympathize, but dare not empathize. Still your always welcome over here, where the grass is always greener.


Unless there's a gypsy site near by full of dogs.

The grass won't be that green :O)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:40 am » by Niji666


I mentioned this the other day. Listen to Stephen Hawking Universe in a Nutshell and there is a video i will try and find for you basically about our planet coming up to it's alignment makes the days go faster.

The guy in the video makes a lot of sense. If you can imagine when our planet started it's journey and travelled away from it's alignment the days would be longer,but now its on it's way back to it's original position time speeds up.

The mayan calender stops at 2012 because after the alignment the journey starts again and time/days will be much longer. I'm crap at explaining but i will try find the vid and the stephen Hawking explanation on how time works is great :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2024
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 am » by Anuki


Image

as i understood/read,
when an cycle (life) begins (iron age/bronze age)
every minute, every day, every year
'lasts longer' then the previous, till the silver age.
Reaching the golden age, every minute, day, year
'goes faster' then the previous.
Earth reaches the end of the golden age;
and starts another cycle.

This is how our everything , and everybody, got his own experience/ of 'time'
:nails:

:cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:51 am » by Niji666


anuki wrote:Image

as i understood/read,
when an cycle (life) begins (iron age/bronze age)
every minute, every day, every year
'lasts longer' then the previous, till the silver age.
Reaching the golden age, every minute, day, year
'goes faster' then the previous.
Earth reaches the end of the golden age;
and starts another cycle.

This is how our everything , and everybody, got his own experience/ of 'time'
:nails:

:cheers:
:flop:cool That's more or less what i was on about
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17590
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:55 am » by The57ironman


fff fff.....it's in the dna , man .......

i've always thought of time being relative...
when you're 1 yr old , a year is equal to your entire lifetime....
when you're 10... a year is only 1/10th of your entire lifetime....
and now a year is less than a 50th of my life time....
boy..........the years go by fast......
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Image

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 5:07 am » by Niji666


zaff4444 wrote:
niji666 wrote:I mentioned this the other day. Listen to Stephen Hawking Universe in a Nutshell and there is a video i will try and find for you basically about our planet coming up to it's alignment makes the days go faster.

The guy in the video makes a lot of sense. If you can imagine when our planet started it's journey and travelled away from it's alignment the days would be longer,but now its on it's way back to it's original position time speeds up.

The mayan calender stops at 2012 because after the alignment the journey starts again and time/days will be much longer. I'm crap at explaining but i will try find the vid and the stephen Hawking explanation on how time works is great :flop:

Im not 100%convinced about the 2012 theory,my take on it is 2012=not end of world but begining of a new time in the world but not good e.g-new world laws,more deception etc...
To be honest from the mayan side of things they have never said it would be the end of the world and the mayans didn't really make predictions on future events, so it would make more sense to say just the end of a cycle.

They made a calender that ran till the end of a cycle as they knew it. They were excellent astronomers for there time and even our astronomers now will say the mayans were correct about the galactic alignment date or at least they were near enough.

I don't think anything will happen in 2012 to change the planet, but we will enter a new cycle heading away from the alignment which should give us more time in the days and years to come. Just because the calender end's on that date doesn't mean everything stops in fact it doesn't really mean anything.

They made the calender until the end of the cycle. To carry that on they would have had to make a whole new calender for the next 36ish thousand years which would be pointless. When you get a calender for the new year it only runs for that year then you go buy a new one you dont buy the year after's calender aswel that's pointless i think its the same principle. They wouldn't make the next calender just the one of the years they were living in.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1383
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:10 am
Location: CyberSpace

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 5:07 am » by Ghost32




Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook