Time to address NEPOTISM

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 11:54 am » by Eliakim

gonzo63 wrote:
bandanko wrote:see the "british" royal family, the american ruling class, the indian ruling class... hell see ALL of the ruling class and heads of industry... nepotism has been the way of the world since the deluge...

I agree completely. My question is this: since the "power elite" represent such a tiny percentage of the human species, why can't we, the majority who are thinking about the planet and the welfare of everyone, pool our resources and assemble an "A-Team" of almost superhuman mercenaries and instantly kill off the "power elite." I'm in for $20,000. Anybody else?

Just spitballing.

No violence is necessary.

Journalist from the Guardian – Excellent Video

They are not above the law.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 pm » by Eliakim

mediasorcerer wrote:maybe god was talking to you cos you need to address your nepotism,projection.

We wrote this today about the redemption.

It also tells the people that they must pay for their redemption and that a relative can also redeem them. Did my own family pay for their redemption? Of course they did. For a small sum of money they were given the healing skills that are priceless and last a lifetime.

It as been proven time and time again that if people do not pay for something, they do not value the gift they have been given, if a person does not value it, then neither do they honor it. So is it time for people to look at their own values and what they value? Yes. Good health is the greatest wealth. Number one priority because if you do not have your health you cannot enjoy anything else in your life. Hence, why nuclear reactors must go altogether due to the environmental factors.

As you can see Media there was no Nepotism in my family. They were treated the same as all of the other students.

Another situation, one of my best friends pressured me severely to certificate her without her providing what all the other students had to provide for certification.

Did I certificate her? No. She was not allowed to take advantage of friendship or my love for her.

Those that do not live in integrity fall by the wayside.

There as been no nepotism in my life. I treat everyone fairly.

Prophet Zephaniah said 'The LORD within her is righteous. He does no wrong. Morning by morning he dispenses his justice, and every day he does not fail. Yet, the unrighteous know no shame'. Zep 3:5

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 3:51 pm » by Giusdude

eliakim wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:maybe god was talking to you cos you need to address your nepotism,projection.

We wrote this today about the redemption.

It also tells the people that they must pay for their redemption and that a relative can also redeem them. Did my own family pay for their redemption? Of course they did. For a small sum of money they were given the healing skills that are priceless and last a lifetime.

It as been proven time and time again that if people do not pay for something, they do not value the gift they have been given, if a person does not value it, then neither do they honor it. So is it time for people to look at their own values and what they value? Yes. Good health is the greatest wealth. Number one priority because if you do not have your health you cannot enjoy anything else in your life. Hence, why nuclear reactors must go altogether due to the environmental factors.

As you can see Media there was no Nepotism in my family. They were treated the same as all of the other students.

Another situation, one of my best friends pressured me severely to certificate her without her providing what all the other students had to provide for certification.

Did I certificate her? No. She was not allowed to take advantage of friendship or my love for her.

Those that do not live in integrity fall by the wayside.

There as been no nepotism in my life. I treat everyone fairly.

Prophet Zephaniah said 'The LORD within her is righteous. He does no wrong. Morning by morning he dispenses his justice, and every day he does not fail. Yet, the unrighteous know no shame'. Zep 3:5

wait a second....
did i get this right?
did you just say: "Did my own family pay for their redemption? Of course they did. For a small sum of money they were given the healing skills that are priceless and last a lifetime"???????????????????

You SOLD redemption?
you SOLD healing skills?
to your own family?
you CERTIFY people?
certify to do what, exactly?
i hope all of this is just part of your sick, twisted, batshit crazy mind....
because if it is not, then anyone that has given you money needs to be committed themselves.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 3:58 pm » by Tuor10

Nepotism exist in all walks of life unfortunately.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 6:28 pm » by Nakchopoe

So, good health is for sale nowadays?

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 6:51 pm » by Cornbread714

For a small sum of MONEY, I will GIVE any of you the GIFT of unbannability.

Do I practice nepotism?

No.

All are equal in my eyes and all must PAY.

100 dollars in an envelope will suffice.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 7:31 pm » by Giusdude

cornbread714 wrote:For a small sum of MONEY, I will GIVE any of you the GIFT of unbannability.

Do I practice nepotism?

No.

All are equal in my eyes and all must PAY.

100 dollars in an envelope will suffice.

wtf, corn.... 100$??????
why be cheap?
she is the Messiah, after all.
charge her a fucking million.
or give her the fucking boot.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm » by Zer0

What if you give someone a blow job to get a job? Is that NEPOTISM?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 7:54 pm » by Cornbread714

otoel wrote:What if you give someone a blow job to get a job? Is that NEPOTISM?

No, that's called being a cocksucker.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Previous