Time to address NEPOTISM

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 2:46 am » by Eliakim

THURSDAY, 7 JULY 2011

DEAL with NEPOTISM

Tonight, I was watching an Israeli tourism commercial (posted on DTV) that had been posted and God said 'Nepotism', so what is nepotism? It is to do with favoritism and patronage granted to relatives, as in business. It usually applies to people with power and influence. Nepotism is not to do one nation or religion, one can find it in all of them, they all look after their own in ways that most people outside of religions do not know about.

Ever heard the saying, "Scratch my back and I will scratch yours?". Another term is 'Keeping it in the family'. Hence why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer'.

Nepotism is usually associated with politics, like Obama giving his friends with power and influence jobs in exchange for their continued support. It is particularly the case when the people receiving those jobs do not have the appropriate qualifications to do the said job. Freemasons are also involved in nepotism.

It goes on all over the world, in every walk of life. As the saying goes. 'Its not what you know, its who you know'. Civil servants, social circles and social networks are not immune from it either.

So nepotism is the next thing to be addressed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 7:07 am » by Mediasorcerer

maybe god was talking to you cos you need to address your nepotism,projection.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 8:33 am » by Gonzo63

Too late. See: George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 9:06 am » by Bandanko

see the "british" royal family, the american ruling class, the indian ruling class... hell see ALL of the ruling class and heads of industry... nepotism has been the way of the world since the deluge...

Initiate

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 am » by Gonzo63

bandanko wrote:see the "british" royal family, the american ruling class, the indian ruling class... hell see ALL of the ruling class and heads of industry... nepotism has been the way of the world since the deluge...

I agree completely. My question is this: since the "power elite" represent such a tiny percentage of the human species, why can't we, the majority who are thinking about the planet and the welfare of everyone, pool our resources and assemble an "A-Team" of almost superhuman mercenaries and instantly kill off the "power elite." I'm in for $20,000. Anybody else?

Just spitballing.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 11:16 am » by Svaha

Almost everybody does this, nothing wrong with it, if you have abundance you share it, first with family / friends as they do with you, a miner will wash the back of his buddy as his buddy will wash his back and so on, we would not have survived without this behaviour.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 am » by Mediasorcerer

its fine when its not at the expense of the lesser.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 11:29 am » by Nakchopoe

mediasorcerer wrote:its fine when its not at the expense of the lesser.

agreed.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Initiate

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 am » by Probablysane

It is fine when the individual who gets the job is the right candidate.
Happiness is subjective ;)

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 am » by Svaha

mediasorcerer wrote:its fine when its not at the expense of the lesser.

Ok, but it's not that simple.
Let's say the 'lesser' gets the job, if he/she takes the job he/she is no longer the lesser but part of the nepotism structure.

During my life I was many times the lesser that got invitations for mystery schools or higher positions, but I always refused because my belief structure is entirely different, I don't belief in scarcety or limited sharing.
I do believe that nature will take care of these things.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Next