Tiny Fanged, Quilled Dinosaur Discovered

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:43 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 3, 2012 by NewsyScience

A University of Chicago scientist believes the bizarre-looking Pegomastax was one of the first plant-eating dinosaurs.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 am » by Mydogma

wow thats awesome...i wonder if they will ever find evidence of the dino that got away...the smart one...since they all had different levels of intelligence i wonder one or two were smart enough to civilize and succeed in flight...na.. that would be a silly thought considering they only had 300 million years to evolve and we did it in only a couple hundred thousand years...and we being the dominant smarty pants gods gift to the universe...everybody knows that the human is da shit....
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 am » by Shendao

Mydogma wrote:wow thats awesome...i wonder if they will ever find evidence of the dino that got away...the smart one...since they all had different levels of intelligence i wonder one or two were smart enough to civilize and succeed in flight...na.. that would be a silly thought considering they only had 300 million years to evolve and we did it in only a couple hundred thousand years...and we being the dominant smarty pants gods gift to the universe...everybody knows that the human is da shit....

This is something I've often pondered about. There is nothing that says that saurians couldn't have evolved self awareness and climbed the ladder of civilisation. As you said, they had hundreds of millions of years to do it in.

Maybe there is no conspiracy, after all, humans are now genetically tampering with other animals and mixing our genes in with theirs (not talking of Billy Bob or Jones 'the sheep'), so what if the saurians did that and created intelligence in us, not as some conspiracy but just because they could. What if the great monuments of the distant past were their final legacy before leaving?

I remember an episode of Star Trek that explored the idea of advanced saurians leaving the Earth in a space ark before the cataclysm 65m years ago. They had forgotten where they came from and the episode revolved around whether they should know humans were their descendents.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:22 pm » by Thruster

''Nice little pet''??

Imagine waking up with that sitting on your chest?

It looks like a nut eating toilet brush.

:lol:

Good one!

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:30 pm » by Boatman

Thruster wrote:''Nice little pet''??

Imagine waking up with that sitting on your chest?

It looks like a nut eating toilet brush.

:lol:

Good one!

:cheers:

I like the Nut eating toilet brush. I will never look at a toilet brush the same way again. :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 pm » by Cognoscenti

Dolphins have a greater brain mass to body mass ratio than humans, and they may have language based on ultrasonic frequencies, but because they do not have hands with which to make and use tools, and build machines, etc, we do not consider them to have developed civilization. Dinosaurs also lacked hands that would allow fine manipulation of objects.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 pm » by Kinninigan

aweseome find willease!

that thing is evil looking too
:nails:

:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan