Tired of being Banned by Mods Here

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 2:38 am » by ImmortalReiku2013

Just thought Id make this post to make everyone that has been a part of disclose tv for years to know what I have went through. I dont post stories I usually lurk but there always comes a time when I cannot stand by and I need to make a post. Well my first banning came from the topic what do you like or not like about the new disclose tv. I let them have it. Everything from looking like ats to pushing away the people that made this site what is was. Then I was accused of trolling. W/E but soon after I was banned. Taking away another person that has been here for years. So I left for awhile then came back. Thinking all was well people were coming around. The NEM decides to go all out for the peace and love thing and i made a comment that was by no means trolling or vulgar. He told me to tread lightly because I said this. ( You may think about your love and peace and speading your morality just remember you are a plaything to those of us without it). That was where i was told to tread lightly. I quickly reminded him I have been here since before he was a noob and i have no intention of treading lightly and never have. When I want my voice heard it is heard. Not a thing you can do to stop especially on a public forum. So I say this, do you want a troll. Or do you want someone that brings something to the table? That can bring a different viewpoint to almost any discussion without going back to troll someone. Apparently you dont. All you mods want is someone to listen to you as if you were a person of authority. Or for some reason only want stupid motherfuckers here and choose to ban the rest. Dont act like it didnt happen. The people that made this place are gone and have been. Now were left with NEM acting like Pindz on X. All in all all you mods here can suck a fat dick. You cant stop me from posting you never have. So dont waste your time banning me again or ill make it my personal goal to become a troll here. Ive done nothing ever against your TOS treat me as if I have and Ill act like I have.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 2:48 am » by Malogg

lol could not help myself

Last edited by Malogg on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAHA Image

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 2:50 am » by ImmortalReiku2013

:D too funny. Thanks for adding to my point!! Spectacular

EDIT: Its pretty how you edit your post and add "couldnt help myself" Its too late. You proved my point

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 2:56 am » by Malogg

ImmortalReiku2013 wrote::D too funny. Thanks for adding to my point!! Spectacular

EDIT: Its pretty how you edit your post and add "couldnt help myself" Its too late. You proved my point

Im over it , thankyou . :cheers:

Edit is is a nice wee functional tool here but got to admit the edit function should be open to go back and edit threads from donks ago .
HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 4:07 am » by Troll2rocks

Hmmm, well that was an interesting read. I did not ban you, judging from the manner in which your main thread was written, I do not think I would disagree with the decision.

So long as you are not personally insulting people, making racist remarks, or spamming DTV, I could not care less. You carry on fighting whatever it is you are fighting.

Play nice.

PS, if you are trying to make a point, it is best to hold the moral high ground by not resorting to childish threats. Just a thought.

If you are banned, it will only be your own attitude that creates it.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.