TIRED OF THE DISCREDITING ON DTV

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 18, 2011 11:06 pm » by Lowsix

ontyou wrote:i can name several others who should also be removed and i agree 100%. is this site for people who want look outside the box for truth or is this a site for idiots to attack anyone who does?

there seems to be a disturbing trend here, anyone who is earnest and has something to share is attacked and discredited by the same people over and over again. in fact they have a thread in which they congratulate themselves for being a-holes. it occurs to me that whoever is pointing the most fingers and screaming the loudest is usually the one who is the guiltiest of what they are accusing others of.

whatever useful purpose the forums had here at dtv, those days are gone. whoever owns this site doesn't give a rats ass about truth. if they did they would not allow the bullying that is rampant here. the moderators do nothing about members that are hijacking threads with personal attacks on other members, attempts to discredit, posting personal information about other members, veiled threats, and various other intimidation tactics. it's obvious that no body is minding the store here which is a shame because it only takes a few assholes to ruin it for everyone. they can clap each other on the back and go out for a beer to celebrate, because they have done a great job here. i'm sure they'll get a bonus from whoever they work for for the bang up job they did and continue to do.

it may seem like a small thing, one message board, some threads derailed, bullying, banning, it's just a message board, who cares? it's not a little thing though, it is an attack on truth. when a few people are able to make it so unpleasant for anyone to want to post or disagree with their bullying for fear of being ridiculed or accused of being part of some vague conspiracy that has no purpose or goal they have succeeded in closing one more outlet for people to look for alternative answers to what mainstream is still trying to shove down our throats. one thread at a time, one site at a time.
and so it goes. are you sick of it? i am.

i agree 100%.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed May 18, 2011 11:10 pm » by E6722maj

deprived of the oxygen of confrontation, a troll withers and dies. hence the well-worn, but true, phrase - 'don't feed the troll'. for my part, i'd say simply ignore comments that are clearly aiming to get a rise out of you. as in, give them no response whatsoever.

:flop:
whatever

PostWed May 18, 2011 11:29 pm » by Ontyou

speak of the devil ...

Initiate

PostWed May 18, 2011 11:34 pm » by Glassjaw667

I'm a pussyfootin American cunt. :D

But the videos you all posted are rad and I will continue to watch them, and normally I don't call bullshit on anything I don't know about personally. The only thing I've really called B.S. on this site was meteorite stuff because that has been my hobby for 10 years. I can't really sit here and tell you that the monuments on the Moon or Mars aren't there because I've never been there, and being Army myself, I know the government lies.

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 12:01 am » by Lowsix

e6722maj wrote:deprived of the oxygen of confrontation, a troll withers and dies. hence the well-worn, but true, phrase - 'don't feed the troll'. for my part, i'd say simply ignore comments that are clearly aiming to get a rise out of you. as in, give them no response whatsoever.

:flop:

ontyou wrote:speak of the devil ...

Maj, you have a new fan.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu May 19, 2011 12:12 am » by Cosmonaut

lowsix wrote:
ontyou wrote:i can name several others who should also be removed and i agree 100%. is this site for people who want look outside the box for truth or is this a site for idiots to attack anyone who does?

there seems to be a disturbing trend here, anyone who is earnest and has something to share is attacked and discredited by the same people over and over again. in fact they have a thread in which they congratulate themselves for being a-holes. it occurs to me that whoever is pointing the most fingers and screaming the loudest is usually the one who is the guiltiest of what they are accusing others of.

whatever useful purpose the forums had here at dtv, those days are gone. whoever owns this site doesn't give a rats ass about truth. if they did they would not allow the bullying that is rampant here. the moderators do nothing about members that are hijacking threads with personal attacks on other members, attempts to discredit, posting personal information about other members, veiled threats, and various other intimidation tactics. it's obvious that no body is minding the store here which is a shame because it only takes a few assholes to ruin it for everyone. they can clap each other on the back and go out for a beer to celebrate, because they have done a great job here. i'm sure they'll get a bonus from whoever they work for for the bang up job they did and continue to do.

it may seem like a small thing, one message board, some threads derailed, bullying, banning, it's just a message board, who cares? it's not a little thing though, it is an attack on truth. when a few people are able to make it so unpleasant for anyone to want to post or disagree with their bullying for fear of being ridiculed or accused of being part of some vague conspiracy that has no purpose or goal they have succeeded in closing one more outlet for people to look for alternative answers to what mainstream is still trying to shove down our throats. one thread at a time, one site at a time.

i agree 100%.

The forum on DTV has always been like this, always.
Occasionally you will find a thread/topic which is debated respectfully(there are a great many members here who aren't ass-hats many of which you've probably already met). If you want people to take you seriously and respect you provide sources and links to your videos, back up what you post with information from respected sources, not some bat-shit insane blogger so we the audience can verify for ourselves, disseminate and discuss.

For all the idiots that post shit ignore them, they move on in time only to be replaced by more but you can ignore them too.

PostThu May 19, 2011 12:44 am » by Ontyou

cosmonaut wrote:
lowsix wrote:

i agree 100%.

The forum on DTV has always been like this, always.
Occasionally you will find a thread/topic which is debated respectfully(there are a great many members here who aren't ass-hats many of which you've probably already met). If you want people to take you seriously and respect you provide sources and links to your videos, back up what you post with information from respected sources, not some bat-shit insane blogger so we the audience can verify for ourselves, disseminate and discuss.

For all the idiots that post shit ignore them, they move on in time only to be replaced by more but you can ignore them too.

psychology 101
If you start with a cage containing five monkeys and inside the cage, hang a banana on a string from the top and then you place a set of stairs under the banana, before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray all the other monkeys with cold water. After a while another monkey makes an attempt with same result ... All the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put the cold water away.

Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, all of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys, replacing it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment... With enthusiasm.

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new one, followed by a fourth, then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

Finally, having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, none of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds... That is the way it has always been!

not calling you a monkey btw. just an analogy.

Initiate

PostThu May 19, 2011 12:46 am » by Stratafire

The problem (nowadays) that the military has activated it's AI based programming, that is designed to generate unlimited number of "bot's" that are designed to behave as a human would in a forum, or an old world BBS style of operation..

It is designed to cause division among those online (though supposed to be used only against an enemy, yet in America, the enemy is "everyone" by HSA standards.. go figure) ..

Happily, an AI system has an assigned "handler" associated only to that particular AI (like a dog is assigned only to one police handler as an example), they are always present (when the handlers AI is placed online), to correct for unknown elements, "anomalies" in speech patterns, to bypass the so called "capcha" confirmation protocols that most sites use nowadays (so that they can be online)..

The whole process is meant to sow discord, confusion, and emotional outbursts by those that are online, debating subject matters, that have some weight.. Fortunately (as I said) an AI is not infallible, they're certain signs that one can learn (and due to obvious reasons), I cannot lay them out here for you, because of security matters, simply because it would allow the handlers to correct for the "mistakes" I have seen crop up in certain posts, not only on this site, but on many others when I remain a "fly on the wall" (while doing other things of course that involve QI) ..

And one particular site (which I will not plug) has had the most active forms of bot's on the site itself (not this one, although a few are "very" questionable, as they fit the patterns I have been noticing)..

But the handlers are human, they correct for flagged subject matter, structures in sentencing that are not within the boundaries of the AI's current learning cycle, so it becomes the handlers job, to input manually the data the AI could not handle, while the AI learns by observing the handlers actions, and then learns how to handle the same situation when it becomes viable again..

Humans are emotional, impossible to compute (by AI standards) so they need handlers to correct for mistakes.. thing is, this leads to a a more "efficient" central AI program, when it receives all the elements from these bot's (a nightmare in the making)..

I see both human and bot interactions in a great deal of forums, the bot's always make the same set of mistakes (you will notice them if you observe long enough in different forums)..

But the one thing that causes us to become separate, divided, and flailing within these threads is: "Emotions"..

Remember that, and learn it, and the handlers job, will be "infinitely" harder to cause discontent, and derailments of threads..

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 12:49 am » by E6722maj

lowsix wrote:Maj, you have a new fan.

i'm here all week :flop:

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 12:50 am » by 99socks

stratafire wrote:
I see both human and bot interactions in a great deal of forums, the bot's always make the same set of mistakes (you will notice them if you observe long enough in different forums)..

That little piece of info is HUGH!

PreviousNext