TIRED OF THE DISCREDITING ON DTV

Super Moderator

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:40 pm » by The57ironman

stratafire wrote:
the57ironman wrote:
stratafire wrote:The problem (nowadays) that the military has activated it's AI based programming, that is designed to generate unlimited number of "bot's" that are designed to behave as a human would in a forum, or an old world BBS style of operation..

It is designed to cause division among those online (though supposed to be used only against an enemy, yet in America, the enemy is "everyone" by HSA standards.. go figure) ..

Happily, an AI system has an assigned "handler" associated only to that particular AI (like a dog is assigned only to one police handler as an example), they are always present (when the handlers AI is placed online), to correct for unknown elements, "anomalies" in speech patterns, to bypass the so called "capcha" confirmation protocols that most sites use nowadays (so that they can be online)..

The whole process is meant to sow discord, confusion, and emotional outbursts by those that are online, debating subject matters, that have some weight.. Fortunately (as I said) an AI is not infallible, they're certain signs that one can learn (and due to obvious reasons), I cannot lay them out here for you, because of security matters, simply because it would allow the handlers to correct for the "mistakes" I have seen crop up in certain posts, not only on this site, but on many others when I remain a "fly on the wall" (while doing other things of course that involve QI) ..

And one particular site (which I will not plug) has had the most active forms of bot's on the site itself (not this one, although a few are "very" questionable, as they fit the patterns I have been noticing)..

But the handlers are human, they correct for flagged subject matter, structures in sentencing that are not within the boundaries of the AI's current learning cycle, so it becomes the handlers job, to input manually the data the AI could not handle, while the AI learns by observing the handlers actions, and then learns how to handle the same situation when it becomes viable again..

Humans are emotional, impossible to compute (by AI standards) so they need handlers to correct for mistakes.. thing is, this leads to a a more "efficient" central AI program, when it receives all the elements from these bot's (a nightmare in the making)..

I see both human and bot interactions in a great deal of forums, the bot's always make the same set of mistakes (you will notice them if you observe long enough in different forums)..

But the one thing that causes us to become separate, divided, and flailing within these threads is: "Emotions"..

Remember that, and learn it, and the handlers job, will be "infinitely" harder to cause discontent, and derailments of threads..

any idea on the quantity of "handlers "....?

Thats a good question, hard to say.. but the basics of being a handler, is how much input the handler can "handle", from more then one AI, anything above 2-4 , is pushing the limits of human endurances for multitasking.. I would say it depends on the "profile" of the site itself, high profile? more.. low profile.. less.. basic SOP for DOD based operatives, so it's a good chance that the process is "cyclical" or rotational (in other words), and there is no reason that they could not work subroutines that allow "best guess" or "ignore" parameters for a given post..

Fancy way of saying "I do not know for sure" lol..

......it would make for an interesting interview...

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:51 pm » by Concretev3

What is 'real truth'?

Isn't truth, just truth?

By trying to make people to believe your 'truth' kinda makes a mockery of what you are truthfully saying.

Doesn't it?

Conspirator

PostThu May 19, 2011 5:09 pm » by 99socks

concretev3 wrote:What is 'real truth'?

Isn't truth, just truth?

By trying to make people to believe your 'truth' kinda makes a mockery of what you are truthfully saying.

Doesn't it?

Yes.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Writer

PostSat May 21, 2011 2:50 am » by Sexiboi

@ontyou im glad you agree and it has come to the point where i felt like deleting my account and dread visiting this site & logging in because my inbox will be full of insults and threats, as you can tell by my reaction it has gone too and is turning me into this evil sod and i hate that i said such things!

i am dedicated to bringing the truth to the people!

Conspirator

PostSat May 21, 2011 2:55 am » by Roadkill

sexiboi wrote:@ontyou im glad you agree and it has come to the point where i felt like deleting my account and dread visiting this site & logging in because my inbox will be full of insults and threats, as you can tell by my reaction it has gone too and is turning me into this evil sod and i hate that i said such things!

Well I for one am glad you are on this site boi. As far as I know, you are the only gay member. The queers need representation here. Welcome :hiho:
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Writer

PostSat May 21, 2011 3:04 am » by Sexiboi

well ive put all my findings out there and someday someone will look back on this and say i was right, ive created my own website now so i dont have to listen to trolls and if these images are so fake why is my local news paper so interested en?...... and i will upload the picture from the news paper so you can suck on it and it will be my last post! so fuck you discrediting bastards! you keep beleiving in the lies and bull shit when i have already found the real truth!....

Conspirator

PostSat May 21, 2011 3:05 am » by Roadkill

sexiboi wrote:well ive put all my findings out there and someday someone will look back on this and say i was right, ive created my own website now so i dont have to listen to trolls and if these images are so fake why is my local news paper so interested en?...... and i will upload the picture from the news paper so you can suck on it and it will be my last post! so fuck you discrediting bastards! you keep beleiving in the lies and bull shit when i have already found the real truth!....

Don't let the trolls beat you! Loser!
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostSat May 21, 2011 3:05 am » by Icarus1

wots u sites address m8?
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Initiate

PostSun May 22, 2011 11:12 pm » by Glassjaw667

roadkill wrote:
sexiboi wrote:@ontyou im glad you agree and it has come to the point where i felt like deleting my account and dread visiting this site & logging in because my inbox will be full of insults and threats, as you can tell by my reaction it has gone too and is turning me into this evil sod and i hate that i said such things!

Well I for one am glad you are on this site boi. As far as I know, you are the only gay member. The queers need representation here. Welcome :hiho:

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 08, 2011 11:41 pm » by Temps13

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Previous