TIRED OF THE DISCREDITING ON DTV

Writer

PostMon May 16, 2011 5:09 am » by Sexiboi

Ive spent a long time busting my ass to get the real truth out there about aliens and i am qualified for the job as i used to do similar work in the army with satelite images but when i post a video on here there's no end to the insults from people trying to discredit me

here are a couple names

mandown
truthtrecker2011

there is alot more than this-

these people should have their profiles removed by disclose tv because ive been watching all the comments they make on everyone's video's and its all the same dis info and im sick of it

i thought this was a sight for truth?! not to be insulted by some faggot spooks

PostMon May 16, 2011 5:15 am » by Hesop

simple bored 'tarded kids.
net's full of em.
part of being here, we have to share the good with the bad.

Initiate

PostMon May 16, 2011 5:20 am » by Rednerrus

sexiboi wrote:i thought this was a sight for truth?! not to be insulted by some faggot spooks

a mistake, now move on and ignore, let be, no need to rhyme and feel insulted, for the screen and text on it can hardly assault you.
tk

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 5:24 am » by Mediasorcerer

mate,i hears ya,but,dont forget its the internet,and it dont really matter wat nobody says on it,it only matters wat you think see?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostMon May 16, 2011 5:40 am » by X-mog

Listen tough guy, you got somethin' you wanna say to me just say it! I promise I won't report you. I hereby waive my rights. I'd enjoy a good debate as opposed to all this pussyfootin' around like some slack-jawed faggots do.

PostMon May 16, 2011 6:16 am » by Hesop

Were'nt you a member here before and go by a different name?
Did you use the name Doowop, or something similar before?
Yeah, I didn't look at your vids before posting earlier.
Found your answers to that discrediting......

You are confusing the shit out of us.
You call yourself
SEIBOI...........(sexy boy)
but then you use the term FAGGOT in an abusive manner. :headscratch:

........ I had just assumed...................

Writer

PostWed May 18, 2011 9:20 pm » by Sexiboi

first of all i got the name sexiboi or sexyboy from the movie freddy got fngered and i am straight and have never been interested in aliens or ufo's until i found this stuff on the moon & mars, since they they never been shown of found to the public or knowone has seen or realised they were there i thought i would share but did not expect all the insults, i thought people would be happy to see these things, i am a good guy ive just got really offended by people response to the hard work it took me to find these images and create these video's!

PostWed May 18, 2011 9:40 pm » by Hesop

Never seen that movie. But all is cool.
Hard to tell on-line ya know. As for the insults, just ignore them, they are looking for the reaction you gave em. So, more join in. Ignoring them will get you fewer.
It's like feeding trolls, they grow.
You might consider dropping the physical threats though and just stick to name calling.
It might save you some grief if it was reported to your server.

Conspirator

PostWed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm » by Temps13

Sexyboi,Truthseeker..I will mediate for you if you want..like a referee? I want to know if you are sincere Sexyboi,I know truth is,even though I dont agree with him sometimes.(.but I dont know him any better than i know you,which is not at all)
& Im from England too so you shouldnt have a problem with that..but lets try to use reason not threats & stuff..ok? then you can just ignore each other if you cant get along init
If you are sincere then thats the main thing,but some people think you are just taking the piss mate
The truth is that there ARE pyramids & stonehenge type ruins on the moon (& probably on Mars)..heres a couple of videos for you to look at sexyboi..My only criticism is that I feel you need a little bit more 'quality control' with your evidence..(but I'm not biased towards you)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

BTW what do you think our reaction should be to 'aliens',if it turns out they genetically engineered us? just wondered

:ohno: :alien: :ohno:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PostWed May 18, 2011 11:03 pm » by Ontyou

i can name several others who should also be removed and i agree 100%. is this site for people who want look outside the box for truth or is this a site for idiots to attack anyone who does?

there seems to be a disturbing trend here, anyone who is earnest and has something to share is attacked and discredited by the same people over and over again. in fact they have a thread in which they congratulate themselves for being a-holes. it occurs to me that whoever is pointing the most fingers and screaming the loudest is usually the one who is the guiltiest of what they are accusing others of.

whatever useful purpose the forums had here at dtv, those days are gone. whoever owns this site doesn't give a rats ass about truth. if they did they would not allow the bullying that is rampant here. the moderators do nothing about members that are hijacking threads with personal attacks on other members, attempts to discredit, posting personal information about other members, veiled threats, and various other intimidation tactics. it's obvious that no body is minding the store here which is a shame because it only takes a few assholes to ruin it for everyone. they can clap each other on the back and go out for a beer to celebrate, because they have done a great job here. i'm sure they'll get a bonus from whoever they work for for the bang up job they did and continue to do.

it may seem like a small thing, one message board, some threads derailed, bullying, banning, it's just a message board, who cares? it's not a little thing though, it is an attack on truth. when a few people are able to make it so unpleasant for anyone to want to post or disagree with their bullying for fear of being ridiculed or accused of being part of some vague conspiracy that has no purpose or goal they have succeeded in closing one more outlet for people to look for alternative answers to what mainstream is still trying to shove down our throats. one thread at a time, one site at a time.
and so it goes. are you sick of it? i am.

Next