Tis the year! Discussion:Everything 2012, what do you think?

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 6:53 am » by Zer0


2012 : I bang Selena Gomez

Oh are we supposed to be talking about what we WANT to happen or what we THINK will happen?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 7:08 am » by Mrmcnuggets


otoel wrote:2012 : I bang Selena Gomez

Oh are we supposed to be talking about what we WANT to happen or what we THINK will happen?



Too bad you'd never have a chance fucking that whore in this life time, the next, or the after life. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3320
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 10:33 pm » by kentrb


may he who is with out a whore never find a stone,lol

mrmcnuggets,last year in may,i filmed some neat looking clouds.looking at the clouds in the vid,they seem to be displaying some type of frequencies.
ive filmed these things a few times ,the most recent was dec 6 2011.
anyways,they seem to display some interesting visuals.


Upload to Disclose.tv



this is the same vid,just cropped abit.


Upload to Disclose.tv



ill crop some of the stills up,shows it a little better

:cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 10:44 pm » by Mrmcnuggets


:flop:

I've seen a lot of questionable sky activity popping up across the world. Everywhere but here. :( :lol:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm » by Shaggietrip


Mrmcnuggets. I just posted a theory on sound and how it can travel thru space in through flux tubes or magnetic fields. If you find anything in it that you would want here go ahead and copy what ya want over.

Not sure if there is just giving you the offer.


:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 10:55 pm » by Mrmcnuggets


shaggietrip wrote:Mrmcnuggets. I just posted a theory on sound and how it can travel thru space in through flux tubes or magnetic fields. If you find anything in it that you would want here go ahead and copy what ya want over.

Not sure if there is just giving you the offer.


:cheers:



In the :sunny: thread?
Ill check it out. :look: :flop:
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 3:27 pm » by Mrmcnuggets



Upload to Disclose.tv

Hopi?
[youtube]wbAvF0Qcb2o&feature[/youtube] Mayan

Good read: Cherokee (nothing directly about 2012 though, but perspectives.) :flop:
http://books.google.com/books?id=V3Zu7p ... ry&f=false
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3146
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm » by Svaha


Basicaly we can make two movements, one on the horizontal plane (x-axis) from birth to death, along infinite paths, one on the vertical plane (y-axis), infinite states of 'mind'.
Though both x-axis and y-axis are presented as lines (most of the time) they are in reality not lines but kind of donut shaped.

What's happening 'now' (been going on for years) is that the horizontal axis is turning from infinite possibilities into two possibilities, then into one possibility, then into one point, or in other words, the future merges with the past, the beginning merges with the end, or in other words we're approaching a singularity.

Because of this it's impossible to look beyond a certain point in the future, beyond a certain point there is no future (because we're still inside the 'box')
What also will happen is that the y-axis at that same singularity will explode into 'infinity'.

The outcome will be different for every individual and depends on the attachment to the "I am", the "I" and the "am".

When will this happen? I dunno, but I see no reason to wait for it because it may be too late then. The choice to make is between scarcety and abundance, between fear and love.
There are many indications that it's (the change) on our doorsteps in the world and in heaven.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm » by Zer0


svaha wrote:Basicaly we can make two movements, one on the horizontal plane (x-axis) from birth to death, along infinite paths, one on the vertical plane (y-axis), infinite states of 'mind'.
Though both x-axis and y-axis are presented as lines (most of the time) they are in reality not lines but kind of donut shaped.

What's happening 'now' (been going on for years) is that the horizontal axis is turning from infinite possibilities into two possibilities, then into one possibility, then into one point, or in other words, the future merges with the past, the beginning merges with the end, or in other words we're approaching a singularity.

Because of this it's impossible to look beyond a certain point in the future, beyond a certain point there is no future (because we're still inside the 'box')
What also will happen is that the y-axis at that same singularity will explode into 'infinity'.

The outcome will be different for every individual and depends on the attachment to the "I am", the "I" and the "am".

When will this happen? I dunno, but I see no reason to wait for it because it may be too late then. The choice to make is between scarcety and abundance, between fear and love.
There are many indications that it's (the change) on our doorsteps in the world and in heaven.


LOL what crack you smoking? Everyone knows the Heavenly Father is going to come down, and pick up those who are fit for the Great Banquet, the rest of you will be recycled for the next cycle.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3146
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 10:40 pm » by Svaha


The chance that I'm right far exceeds the chance of you banging Selena :mrgreen:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook