Tis the year! Discussion:Everything 2012, what do you think?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 pm » by Zer0

svaha wrote:The chance that I'm right far exceeds the chance of you banging Selena :mrgreen:

Touche....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 am » by Rich316

So if Don says we're coming to the end of the 4th sun and entering the 5th sun. And each period is one fifth of the precessional cycle. This means we're only 80% thru the said cycle.

25,630 / 5 = 5126 years. So, as I've wondered before, where is the proof that we're finishing the 25,630 year cycle.

That math does not add up. If we're entering the 5th cycle, it means we're 20504 years into the cycle and at the 4/5ths mark. If we were coming to a close on the entire cycle, it would mean each Sun would have only 4 parts of 6407 years.

Unless of course if he meant we're going into the 6th sun? and right now we're in the 5th Sun? though I don't see much about that either.

hmmmm! But if we go back 25630 years we arrive at 23618BC, apparently nothing happened then http://4umi.com/year?23618BC Apart from it being bitterly cold and covered in ice, nuthin much took place.

Then if we come forward to the end of the last ice age when the clovis people disappeared and floods swept over the planet, we would be at the half way point thru a cycle - the time of the reversed cross. I then lean towards Nick Fiorenzas work on the holy cross and precession which is a good read actually; http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html Snippet;

When the pole of the Earth tilted away from the plane of galactic light, circa 12,000 years ago, at the first, 90° precessional cross, incarnate souls began to experience the fall from light. At that time, the DNA helix dimmed, ceasing to pass Soul Essence Light, resulting in 12,000 years of temporal darkness. The 270° precessional cross occurring now, circa 2000 A.D., marks the return from temporal darkness into the divine half of the cycle, where the re-unification of consciousness begins.

At this time in Earth's precessional cycle, as Earth's pole re-orients back toward the plane of galactic light, the Earthgrid Activation Sequence begins to shatter the crystallized shadows within our cellular makeup that were created by our past, un-integrated, incarnational experience. The relinquishment of this tension (resistance to experience) held in our cellular matrix allows a relaxation and reorientation to occur in the light-bearing circuitry of the DNA (in the atomic moment of hydrogen). The DNA in turn begins to superconduct consciousness. An eventual avalanche of consciousness through the genetic urn literally illuminates the skeletal lattice of the DNA into one, radiant, unified spiral of light. As this occurs, our bio-logical modality of comparison (judgment) ceases, and we begin to participate from "Unified Field Awareness." In this new, bio-illumined mode of awareness, we see beyond the conflicts that were inherent in the un-illumined, dualistic, bio-logical mode of the DNA--beyond the shadow cast upon our mortal eyes. We become unified with the truth of our Goodness / Godliness as Illumined Beings fully aware in the wisdom of our Divinity (undivided nature).
---
Note. the floods of 10,000BC would have been far worse than what we would see today because the world was more or less covered in ice. Ice on land and melting means sea level rises. Today it's less of an issue.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:29 am » by Rich316

Just a thought. Have you ever wondered why, in today's age, we can find millions of dinosaur skeletons, some perfectly intact, from all over the globe. All seemingly found at the depths that correlate to the science we have today. Older ones found down further, newer one up higher in the soil etc.

So we have all these dinoasaurs from hundreds of millions of years ago, readily found in hundreds of points across the world... Where are the people to be found?

What I'm getting it is. If we see some cataclysm every 12000 years or whatever. How is that the dinosaurs are preserved in such a state?

Does that lead you to believe there were never that many humans on earth in the past? Todays population is the greatest? I'd say so, where are the old population? Dino's can survive in the ground that long but humans can't?

Just trying to picture volcanoes going off worldwide, crustal displacements taking place, massive tidal waves sweeping across the world, massive damage on a scale never seen before.. Yet the dinos from millions of years ago remain in their correct positions according to what we know today.

They say the pyramid of Giza could be 20-40 thousand years old. so it survives god only knows how many pole shifts, worldwide cataclysms and floods. Stays in tact thru ALL of this, yet cracks from an earthquake in the 1,400's and the outer casing is removed to re build cairo... I dunno, but none of that makes any sense to me IF we did indeed see pole shifts and crustal displacement events thru time.
Thoughts?

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 am » by Richc

I have only one thought about the ops question. What will happen in 2012.?

Everything is relative.

Basically if you haven't seen someone for 40 years then meet them you can't believe how much they have changed.

But when you see that same person day after day for 40 years you don't notice them changing or aging.

Now if the human race and infact every living thing on Earth is going through change in 2012 we will not notice it. The change will be relative to everyone in that we could have already changed alot since last year but our mind and brains evolve with it so there is no reference to indicate a change.

Im being vague im sure but if we turn into light beings tomorrow we won't be shocked about it because our minds will run with it and we might not even realise we were flabby meat sticks on legs today.

If im correct in this theory then big changes could happen to everything this year but we won't even realise it. We might have been apes last week for all we really know... :lol:

You have no choice but to believe what your mind tells you to believe.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:36 am » by Zer0

So dick err I mean rich, whats the connection between you and rich316?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:46 am » by The57ironman

:lol: ......flabby meat sticks on legs ...?

....don't you be calling our parts of the collective consciousness 'flabby'... :mrgreen:

:cheers:

We might have been apes last week for all we really know

or jaba the huts...FLABBY :mrgreen:
..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:48 am » by Richc

otoel wrote:So dick err I mean rich, whats the connection between you and rich316?

Absolutely nothing at all mate. I promise you and everyone that i have never and will ever have a second username.

admin can confirm this.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 6:03 am » by Zer0

richc wrote:
otoel wrote:So dick err I mean rich, whats the connection between you and rich316?

Absolutely nothing at all mate. I promise you and everyone that i have never and will ever have a second username.

admin can confirm this.

RIK

No need to ask the mods, you have proven to be an honest man (the mods are mostly childish asshole btws) throughout my time here. It is simply a hilarious coincidence.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 am » by Mrmcnuggets

rich316 wrote:So if Don says we're coming to the end of the 4th sun and entering the 5th sun. And each period is one fifth of the precessional cycle. This means we're only 80% thru the said cycle.

25,630 / 5 = 5126 years. So, as I've wondered before, where is the proof that we're finishing the 25,630 year cycle.

That math does not add up. If we're entering the 5th cycle, it means we're 20504 years into the cycle and at the 4/5ths mark. If we were coming to a close on the entire cycle, it would mean each Sun would have only 4 parts of 6407 years.

Unless of course if he meant we're going into the 6th sun? and right now we're in the 5th Sun? though I don't see much about that either.

hmmmm! But if we go back 25630 years we arrive at 23618BC, apparently nothing happened then http://4umi.com/year?23618BC Apart from it being bitterly cold and covered in ice, nuthin much took place.

Then if we come forward to the end of the last ice age when the clovis people disappeared and floods swept over the planet, we would be at the half way point thru a cycle - the time of the reversed cross. I then lean towards Nick Fiorenzas work on the holy cross and precession which is a good read actually; http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html Snippet;

When the pole of the Earth tilted away from the plane of galactic light, circa 12,000 years ago, at the first, 90° precessional cross, incarnate souls began to experience the fall from light. At that time, the DNA helix dimmed, ceasing to pass Soul Essence Light, resulting in 12,000 years of temporal darkness. The 270° precessional cross occurring now, circa 2000 A.D., marks the return from temporal darkness into the divine half of the cycle, where the re-unification of consciousness begins.

At this time in Earth's precessional cycle, as Earth's pole re-orients back toward the plane of galactic light, the Earthgrid Activation Sequence begins to shatter the crystallized shadows within our cellular makeup that were created by our past, un-integrated, incarnational experience. The relinquishment of this tension (resistance to experience) held in our cellular matrix allows a relaxation and reorientation to occur in the light-bearing circuitry of the DNA (in the atomic moment of hydrogen). The DNA in turn begins to superconduct consciousness. An eventual avalanche of consciousness through the genetic urn literally illuminates the skeletal lattice of the DNA into one, radiant, unified spiral of light. As this occurs, our bio-logical modality of comparison (judgment) ceases, and we begin to participate from "Unified Field Awareness." In this new, bio-illumined mode of awareness, we see beyond the conflicts that were inherent in the un-illumined, dualistic, bio-logical mode of the DNA--beyond the shadow cast upon our mortal eyes. We become unified with the truth of our Goodness / Godliness as Illumined Beings fully aware in the wisdom of our Divinity (undivided nature).
---
Note. the floods of 10,000BC would have been far worse than what we would see today because the world was more or less covered in ice. Ice on land and melting means sea level rises. Today it's less of an issue.

This guy, right mwuah has the best math that I have been able to find for the 13 waves(baktuns) of the Mayan Calendar, as well as the the info on the 260 day count and everything else, it's a bit long, but it is rather good.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Let me know if you find this to be insightful. :flop:
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 pm » by Rich316

Thanks mcnuggets. I have seen this video and all Lungold's stuff, he's very good and sorely missed in those circles. I'm still not sure if he was right, wrong or partly right.

I'm still looking to correlate all this stuff together and make it fit without forcing it as such.

Listening to Bruce Lipton at the moment. He may shed more light on this one.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext