Tis the year! Discussion:Everything 2012, what do you think?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 am » by Mrmcnuggets

I'll like to dedicate this thread to the general discussion of "what will happen" this year.
Keep the bullshit aside guys, and post the new threads like normally. I just think it would be more efficient to have one thread for the open discussion, and if any new people sign up and check the section and be more opt to post questions here than making a thread for it.

Iron raised the question in another thread about a vibrational, frequency shift that would have some sort of effect on the genetic make up of human beings, (or some other species.) So that will most likely be the direction it will start in in the next post if someone does not beat iron to the punch. If you guys feel lost, feel free to ask questions. I don't think any of us here will indefinitely have the answers, though what the hell. Right?

:cheers:

I don't want to hear shit about nibiru. :alien51: That scenario is impossible.
Stick to something that actually could be accepted, or anything written from old with good, I mean good, reference to today. :flop:
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 8:06 am » by Mrmcnuggets

mrmcnuggets wrote:
the57ironman wrote:well...at the end of the mayan calendar and the i-ching(is it..?)we're supposed to be changing our harmonic/vibrational existence...?.... :peep:

frequency/wavelengths from the galactic center and all.... :peep:

:scary: .................. :mrgreen:

i'm here trying to get the ''big'' picture ....... :mrcool:

what do you make of all these sounds being recorded..?.........7 trumpets..... :headscratch:

I'll start with the easiest lol.

I am not a big bible study person but are the 7 trumpets supposed to sound at the coming of christ, at the beginning of the armageddon when christ will fight the anti christ? or was it at the beginning of their fight? :lol:

As to the change in frequencies, with the Mayans I mostly thought the "change in frequency" was only something portrayed through esoteric agenda?

Though, on that note. There was a crop circle recently that portrayed our dna change from a double helix, to a triple.. :think: edit: when I say our, I assumed us, though it could of been a reference to any double helix dna species.

Scientifically, this is something hard for me to see as possible. It would involve some sort of mutation, either instantaneous, or a process. Either way, have you ever known a species that has been able to mutate after adult hood with out dying? I don't. Mutation usually happens in the womb, or in the early stages of life if it is going to happen to an effect that the organism will be able to live through out, and after the changes.

Edit- Perhaps that is what is meant when god says he will always take care of his children. :think: Ill make a thread for it Iron, continue there shall we. :flop:

(sorry for the topic change shag, :D ) :lol:

Here's where we left off in the other thread. (if you're feeling generous mods, and shag does not mind perhaps trim the end bit off his sun thread.)

As for Iron being here to try and get "the big picture,"
aren't we all. :lol:

edit-
Why you gotta sign off in the middle of a discussion Iron. Shit bag. :yell: :alien51: It's only 2 am. :roll: :mrgreen:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 am » by Rich316

Ok.. I think of two possibilities. The vibrational and frequency change can only be attained after the death of the physical body..
We are of a 3D earth type physical frequency, liken it to a single radio station on the dial, we are oblivious to the other stations until you turn the dial and tune in to the others. And the only to get to the others is by removing the physical aspect of one's self.

Have a look at this information from the law of one forum.. I think they're speaking of what I said above..

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3765

There is also another side to this in that these frequencies, being streams of particles flowing into our world from places like cygus x3 etc are shaping evolution. Perhaps 2012 is just the end point to these influx of frequencies? I don't know but I've anguished over this for some time and I still don't know if either of the above are correct..

What I would hope for is that every human gets to live our their lives in the usual manner without an 'interruption'. Every human gets to experience this reality to the fullest without some pre determined harvest of sorts.. I think that would be a waste..

That's my 2 cents. Over to you guys!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 am » by Svaha

In short : In our universe nothing is static, even solids like for instance iron are constantly changing, vibrating. Find the right vibration and you could destroy an iron object in a second, kill a person or heal a person.

Our direction is set by the central sun (black hole) through our sun and recieved / transformed into matter by the earth and grandmother earth (black hole), we have the choice to go with this direction or against it.

What's happening now is different, now life will / is demand(ing) change, it's always this way at the end of a cycle, everything is cleansed before a new cycle starts.
The cloud with high energy particles has been around for some time now, so in the beginning we didn't notice a change, but now it will be increasingly clear that humankind is on the brink of a drastic change .... on all levels.
So the change is from inside to outside, the material manifestation is after the the 'spiritual' manifestation, on all levels we're approaching a singularity.
Nobody can predict what happens after a singularity because i'ts beyond our reach.

What I see is that many people can't keep up with the increasing speed of change, turn mad, while others start to awake because they return to Self and become the change.
The earth will also go on with more drastic changes, manifestations of the inner changes, just like humankind / all beings.
Could be that we're in for a long hot summer.

It's like predicting the weather, go and ask a medicine man, they can't answer this anymore because of the fast changes.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm » by The57ironman

isn't that interesting...

i sorta' feel like whatever we're going through is beyond our ability to comprehend...

like what it would have been to describe data on a computer screen to someone in the jungle , hundreds of years ago....

biblical prophecies , mayan calendar , the hopi , nostadomuss and cayce ....
...all may be referencing something ''they''(at the time) couldn't quite grasp as well....

i just don't feel comfortable sticking with one version of the ''end of times''...
i'm looking for a (for lack of a better term) ..convergence... of all the ''ancients'' teachings
to manifest itself into something that we ''all'' can grasp...
and maybe it's not gonna be ''all'' who grasp..
but we have to admit...

humankind is on the brink of a drastic change .... on all levels.

and many of us feel that....

''the increasing speed of change'' is the noticeable thing that we (mostl all) ''can'' grasp....
the exponential rise is going nearly straight up...that's what got me thinking about the time wave zero reference...

ask a medicine man, they can't answer this anymore because of the fast changes.
:shock:
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 11:10 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

So I decided to freshen up my knowledge on the 7 trumpets of the apocalypse. No better website than wikipedia right? I will not quote wiki entirely, its too large, and its outlined better there. I will only use the pieces I need.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_seals
Seven Seal info, start here before the trumpets.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_trumpets

What is interesting though is this character, from the 5th trumpet.
Abaddon. Who is also, "The Destroyer." (possibly, actually probably 99% could be Moses, "The Destroyer.")
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abaddon

And what is even further interesting is this piece from Abaddons segment, right muwah.
he International Bible Students Association (precursor to Jehovah's Witnesses) identified Abaddon as Satan in C.T. Russel's 1917 posthumous work.[14] Jehovah's Witnesses now take the contrasting view, believing that Abaddon is another name of the resurrected and enthroned Jesus Christ.

So. If these "strange sounds across the world" are the sounding of the first trumpet, what shall we expect?
First trumpet
Upon the first trumpet sound, hail and fire, mixed with blood, is thrown to the Earth burning up a third of the trees on the planet, and all green grass. (Revelation 8:7)
]Second trumpet
By the second trumpet sounding, it queues something like a great burning mountain that plunges into the sea and wipes out a third of all sea life and ships. A third of the oceans will become blood. (Revelation 8:8-9)
Third trumpet
By the sound of the third trumpet, a great star called Wormwood falls to the Earth poisoning a third of the planet's freshwater sources, such as rivers and springs. Men have died from drinking its bitter taste. (Revelation 8:10-11)
Fourth trumpet
Following the sounding of the fourth trumpet, a third of the light that shines from the Sun, moon and stars became dark from these celestial bodies being "struck". This catastrophe caused complete darkness for a third of a day, during the day, even through night hours.(Revelation 8:12)
Fifth trumpet
The fifth trumpet sound is the "first Woe" of three. Before this trumpet sounds, an eagle-like angel appears, flying in mid-heaven, and warns, "Woe, woe, woe, to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!" [4]
The fifth trumpet prompts a personified star to fall from heaven. The star is given the key to the bottomless pit. After opening it, the smoke that rises out, darkens the air and blocks the sunlight. Then from out of the smoke, the Locusts were unleashed. They were scorpion tailed warhorses, having a man's face with lion's teeth. Their hair was long like that of a womans' and flew with locust-like wings. They were crowned with golden crowns and protected with iron-like breastplates. They were commanded by their king, Abaddon, to torment any man who does not have the seal of God on their forehead, by using their scorpion-like tails. It was also made clear to them that they must not kill anyone during their five month mission of torment. (Revelation 9:1-12)
Preterist views
Robert Witham, a Catholic commentator, issued his two-volume Annotations on the New Testament, in 1733. Commenting on Chapter 9, he offers two preterist views for identifying the locusts with scorpion tails.[5]
The locusts may have represented the incursion of the Goths and “those barbarous People” that interrupted the Roman Empire during the time of Decius. [6]
The locusts may have represented the Jewish heretics who denied Christ. Most notably, Theodotus, Praxeas, Noetus, Paul of Samosata, Sabellius, and Arius.[6]
Sixth trumpet
Five months after the fifth trumpet blast, the sixth one sounds.[7] This is the "Second woe", where four angels are released from their binds to the "great river Euphrates". They command a brute force of 200 million mounted troops whose horses dissipate plague from out of their mouths, most notably: fire, smoke, and brimstone. The mounted horsemen wore breastplates with the color of fire, hyacinth, and brimstone. The horses had a lion's head and their tails were like a serpent, even with a snake head. They are responsible for the deaths of a third of mankind who are striken by the plague that emanated from these armies. (Revelation 9:13-21)
Seventh trumpet
The sound of the seventh trumpet signals the "Third woe". This is the final trumpet sound and the final woe. Loud voices in heaven proclaim Christ as ruler forever and ever under the "Kingdom of our Lord". Thanks is given to God, the Almighty and praise for the wrath that came, the dead who were judged, and the bond-servants rewarded. The temple of God in heaven then opened and the Ark of the covenant appeared in His temple. Then lightning and peals of thunder occurred followed by an earthquake and a great hailstorm. (Revelation 11:15-19)

We know the Jehovah's Witnesses contain a good amount of free masons, and we know the free masons built this place.

So. Shit could get interesting. I am not saying these horns heard every where are legit, i have not heard them or have seen a source that is not more than 50/50% on the legitimate scale. Though if they are, we know what's coming next.

I'd like to note the last trumpet also.
Fifth trumpet
The fifth trumpet sound is the "first Woe" of three. Before this trumpet sounds, an eagle-like angel appears, flying in mid-heaven, and warns, "Woe, woe, woe, to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!" [4]
The fifth trumpet prompts a personified star to fall from heaven. The star is given the key to the bottomless pit. After opening it, the smoke that rises out, darkens the air and blocks the sunlight. Then from out of the smoke, the Locusts were unleashed. They were scorpion tailed warhorses, having a man's face with lion's teeth. Their hair was long like that of a womans' and flew with locust-like wings. They were crowned with golden crowns and protected with iron-like breastplates. They were commanded by their king, Abaddon, to torment any man who does not have the seal of God on their forehead, by using their scorpion-like tails. It was also made clear to them that they must not kill anyone during their five month mission of torment. (Revelation 9:1-12)

Note the term locusts, this is also something Nostradamus prophesied about.
If they had scales of armor similar to iron, could they not be compared to reptile like since the scales.?

On that note, take what you will of the gov't using haarp and the alien end game card being used together to simulate something much in the same.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 11:18 pm » by Newearthman

First off I would like to say that I don't believe anything specific will happen in 2012 but the pace of "change" will continue to increase incramentally. I do believe we are living during a special time and unpresedented events will be the norm. (political, finacial, enviromental and technical). Now is our time to decide what direction we will take our planet into the future and how we will treat our fellow man and women. I also believe the crop formations will continue to get more elaborate until a creshendo of information will be released by the makers. I believe this ties into the Mayan calender and extra terestrial life.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 pm » by Mozi!!a

i believe also that it has something to do with the balance amongs our selfs.and evrything we know.

that's why all the shit is breaking loose. because many have started to understand the balance, and many dont/wont understand that because of greed, why should i share a piece of chocolate with you wile me can have it all,so no chocolate for you lol

just some some :cheers: :cheers:

MC :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 11:37 pm » by Fatbastard

I hope I'm in the same region of thought here. What I can't get my head around is. At the begining of the 20th Century, a Librarian by the name of, Albert Einstein, release's five thesis theorys, the two most famous. Theory Of Relitivaty. And the equation that marks the completion of the "Standard Model." E=MC2. How did he grasp these complex equations coupled with, 'theory' at that time?
Last edited by Fatbastard on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 11:37 pm » by Phoenix rising

We may very well have to accept the more mundane explanation that after all the hype nothing will happen at all, please don't be to deflated by this news if you have worked yourselfs into a stew :lol:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Next