To all the lizard researchers

Initiate

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 11:44 pm » by Soliti

I was watching a segment from fox news concerning July 14th Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Kamel talks with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Cairo. There is a picture in the office that looks to me as a bunch of lizard people, I am not saying I believe in this lizard thing buuut I am open minded... I can not find this picture anywhere nor the video from fox, it has been deleted, this is the only pic I can find.

My question can anybody find a full picture of this painting behind the lamp and debunk this?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 11:46 pm » by Harbin

Where is the picture ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 pm » by Soliti

Harbin wrote:Where is the picture ?

I cant find it anywhere :bang; .... when I was watching the news the painting popped up and there painted was three lizard looking people, but I cant find the vid nor the painting... If you look behind the lamp that is the painting, so I am looking for the full painting as we speak.. but I am hoping someone here might have seen this before..

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 am » by 44z44

The only one's i could find.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 am » by Soliti

44z44 wrote:Image

The only one's i could find.

You are on the right path... you can see there feet but not the faces but I am still hunting ...Trust me this worth the hunt!! I do not beleive in this lizard thing but this painting thru a curv ball at me... And now I am saying, WTF!! And why??

Initiate

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 am » by Thewatcher

Not many of the, " so called knowledgable posters" will even entertain this interesting find as there more concerned at posting about someone's water being cut off for a few hours. :headscratch:

I'm like you OP, i'm sceptical about the reptilian shapeshifter theory but yet have read through Vulcanics thread about draconians which is interesting. So that just keeps me on the fence for now until that one piece of evidence hit's me right in the balls.

Gret find and good post, very interesting, worth investigating that's for sure.

Also what is interesting about that picture is that piece of jewelry, necklace placed right below it, could that be something to do with the picture. :think:

:flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 am » by Soliti

Thewatcher wrote:Not many of the, " so called knowledgable posters" will even entertain this interesting find as there more concerned at posting about someone's water being cut off for a few hours. :headscratch:

I'm like you OP, i'm sceptical about the reptilian shapeshifter theory but yet have read through Vulcanics thread about draconians which is interesting. So that just keeps me on the fence for now until that one piece of evidence hit's me right in the balls.

Also what is interesting about that picture is that piece of jewelry, necklace placed right below it, could that be something to do with the picture. :think:

Thanks for the thumbs up!!!!!! I agree with your views!! I am getting close here is new pic... but trying to find full painting

Initiate

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 12:53 am » by Thewatcher

Soliti wrote:
Thewatcher wrote:Not many of the, " so called knowledgable posters" will even entertain this interesting find as there more concerned at posting about someone's water being cut off for a few hours. :headscratch:

Thanks for the thumbs up!!!!!! I agree with your views!! I am getting close here is new pic... but trying to find full painting

Well that tall non human looking being in the middle with no hair look's intriguing, you could be onto something here, keep up the good work. :)

Initiate

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 1:27 am » by Soliti

FN found it!!! :owned: Not the hole but enough for us to have a gander... I think this painting is very odd to sit people in front of.. Now its time for us to rip it apart... Sorry couldnt embed the vid

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/15/bo ... -in-egypt/ go to 105 and pause

Looking forward to your response

Initiate

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 am » by Thewatcher

At 1.04 in video, you are well onto something I know jack about but for somehow I am intrigued by your find.

I think you have stumbled across something here that needs looking into for sure.

This is the type of find that will get people researching as I think it's sublime.

Keep this on show so all the knowledgable posters on this subject can divulge and dissect this find.

Excellent. This is what I come to DTV for finds like this on an issue I'm extremely sceptical on but yet want to know more about before I make a final conclusion as to whether I believe or not.

Looking forward to the responses on this.

Well done.

Next