To awaken subconciously....

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 2:50 pm » by Zer0

Okay last week I stated that I wanted to challenge my teachers who ridiculed me for speaking about the Illuminati, perhaps that is not the best way to go about this, so I formulated another plan...

What if I came up with a "survey" that I will claim to be just for homework purposes, but really it is so that the person doing it gets affected subliminally... you know ask them something that will make them wonder and perhaps they would feel curious and research more...

This would force me to talk to many people at school and perhaps they would spread the info around....

But it cant be too obvious like "Did you know 9/11 was an inside job?"

It has to be more subtle than that....

Hence why I am requesting help from your delicious brains....

Any ideas?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 pm » by Dank1

ok a challenge like that otto(wink) is gonna need some hard copy proof what are you gonna bring to this battle with your teachers? please remember though there only teachers and be easy on them. they are set in their ways.remember that they think their smarter than you too! and will fight you tooth and nail without proof of what your saying..... they might even try and start shit with you about it so tread lightly friend.
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:28 pm » by Minihaha

How about a word comprehension test. Robert Arthur Menard (Freeman on the land) has great videos about how to educate yourself on true meanings of common legal words that apply to everyone. Then you are helping to enlighten your friends with extremely important information that can help them in the future. Another good video on youtube about word comprehension is "A christian man named Dan" it's on support local scene channel, there are many other great videos on that channel.
I also feel that this should be taught in public schools to educate kids, only because it is a big part of peoples lives and if you can comprehend it then you can navigate through it more confidently.