To much to ask I know...But I'm in a creative faze

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 11:32 pm » by Toxic32

Three score and ten. That's your allotted span. (In the bible) Any more and you into bonus territory. You will be remembered for what you do and not for what you didn't do, good or bad. Don't you think it would be great to be remembered by the universe (the yet to be discovered aware intelligence) as a positive influence what ever that maybe. At this moment in time you will be remembered by your immediate family, your friends and maybe your neighbours and people you have pissed off. The world will have a record of your existence in the form of tax returns and all that sort of shit. Is that enough for you? Wouldn't you like to say this is who I am and not what you think I am. Given that this thought will be left to your future and it's not easy to deal with. You tell me and the rest of the world or more to the point your great, great ,great (infinity) grand children something about you that they could never find out through looking at pictures or official documents.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 12:02 am » by Innosent

Oh yeah....Well I had a nightmare/daydream once. In it, a grey alien took the form of a cloud in order to stare me in the face. I could tell he was pissed off. We formed a telepathic bond and in this instance I could sense why he was upset. He was trying to find his ancestor, and he knew it was me. He was upset because he didn't like his life, felt used like a robot. I would say "same here", now you know why you're so defiant little buddy then his face turned from a frown to a satisfied looking half-assed smile. Then I said "I know you didn't ask to be born, but I would never permit anyone to clone my DNA". They did so against my will and we have laws forbidding such a practice so you can't be mad at me. I'm saying it here officially. You'll just have to create your own super-soldiers.

All this occurred in a very short period of about 15 seconds as I was staring at one of those fast-appearing/fast-disappearing clouds. A face, which looked like a grey alien but somehow, reminded me of me appeared in this instance. Was it my imagination?

I never told this story to anyone. I can guarantee that would not go down well. So, I guess it's pure fiction.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 12:25 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 12:28 am » by Toxic32

Innosent wrote:Oh yeah....Well I had a nightmare/daydream once. In it, a grey alien took the form of a cloud in order to stare me in the face. I could tell he was pissed off. We formed a telepathic bond and in this instance I could sense why he was upset. He was trying to find his ancestor, and he knew it was me. He was upset because he didn't like his life, felt used like a robot. I would say "same here", now you know why you're so defiant little buddy then his face turned from a frown to a satisfied looking half-assed smile. Then I said "I know you didn't ask to be born, but I would never permit anyone to clone my DNA". They did so against my will and we have laws forbidding such a practice so you can't be mad at me. I'm saying it here officially. You'll just have to create your own super-soldiers.

All this occurred in a very short period of about 15 seconds as I was staring at one of those fast-appearing/fast-disappearing clouds. A face, which looked like a grey alien but somehow, reminded me of me appeared in this instance. Was it my imagination?

I never told this story to anyone. I can guarantee that would not go down well. So, I guess it's pure fiction.

Maybe imagination is an insight to an optional answer. Just think of Schrödinger's cat. You have forced the outcome. Imagine everything you have ever done or thought of in which there are infinite answers that exist, all just as valid as each other. So at the end of the day, the you that you think you are has made a choice.....as have all the other versions of you. Nothing is impossible. But to your perception things maybe. Lets say understandable.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 am » by Toxic32

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanks for that song..... :flop:

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 1:53 am » by The57ironman

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com