To my alien brothers, sisters and possible other sexes

Writer

PostTue Dec 02, 2008 6:03 pm » by Sumguy

I just wanted to say hi. See we here amongst the common people ( The guys who don't shoot at you when you come to help) we don't know what to believe these days. Truth of the matter is, it doesn't matter if we believe you exist. Cause if you don't, then it doesn't matter that we chose to believe, if you do, then it doesn't matter if we do or do not believe... you simply are, with or without our belief in you.

I would like to say on behalf of the less violent beings on the planet, sorry about the violent, manipulative, deceitful, greedy members of our species.... they are hard to manage.

Please don't think that those few represent the whole....I'm certain you are smarter than that anyways.

This is my way of saying hello, and hopefully starting a conversation that will help get past the moments of violence our planet showed towards you and your species.

Love is enough,
Sean

PS I am aware that this will seem psychotic to some, but my question to you is "who am I hurting with this post?"

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm » by Drjones

Hey from a good fellow human then GOOD POST m8.
Well worth a try....but the real dilema for you is what you gonna do if you get a response from,well...someone who is NOT human :hmmm: :?: .That might be hard to corroborate. :wink:
Anyways i do not need to KNOW if ET's exist...it's pretty damn obvious for me that THEY have been visiting this planet for a long,long time. :mrgreen:

Writer

PostTue Dec 02, 2008 6:20 pm » by Sumguy

drjones wrote:Hey from a good fellow human then GOOD POST m8.
Well worth a try....but the real dilema for you is what you gonna do if you get a response from,well...someone who is NOT human :hmmm: :?: .That might be hard to corroborate. :wink:
Anyways i do not need to KNOW if ET's exist...it's pretty damn obvious for me that THEY have been visiting this planet for a long,long time. :mrgreen:

Well, if I get an answer from someone who is not human, I will introduce myself and see where it goes from there. This is more to make an attempt to seperate myself as an individual from those beings on this planet that fear the unknown to violent lengths. If "aliens" choose to respond I will treat them the same way I treat everyone, with unconditional love.... my only hope is that they have the same feelings towards me.

I really don't like the idea of being kept after class because a few kids did something dumb and won't own up to it. So I guess this is my way of telling the victim, I apologize for anything that happened in the past, no matter who was responsible.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 02, 2008 6:23 pm » by Theshee

It doesn't matter how psychotic it sounds to some... if your ok with it who the hell is anyone else to judge you :flop:

Writer

PostTue Dec 02, 2008 6:29 pm » by Sumguy

theshee wrote:It doesn't matter how psychotic it sounds to some... if your ok with it who the hell is anyone else to judge you :flop:

Just my way of stopping the comments before they are made. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 02, 2008 7:36 pm » by Drjones

theshee wrote:It doesn't matter how psychotic it sounds to some... if your ok with it who the hell is anyone else to judge you :flop:

Could'nt agree more...where things that may annoy us then WHATEVER cos they have the right to be annoying...if we deny anyone their freedom then we are denying ourselves :wink: