To those that stand against the bible you are supporting NWO

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 pm » by Icarus1

god is within your own being bro, we are all god we just havent realised it yet
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 pm » by Kolgoroth

icarus1 wrote:god is within your own being bro, we are all god we just havent realised it yet

If god is within men then it explains how a cruel and vindictive God could try to pass off his evil deeds as "Gods Will"

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:26 pm » by Frankenstein

Simply put, look around at the world, both human and animal. If god really exists then he is a twisted arsehole who takes pleasure at others misery. NO decent 'father' would allow his kids to go through the crap he does if he has ANY power to stop it.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:27 pm » by Neilglfc

IM AGAINST THE BIBLE , but im up for people standing on there own two feet.not nwo
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Writer

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:35 pm » by Skydiamond

I have not taken the opportunity to read through each response. I made it through 2, before I opted to reply....

Whenever we approach someone or a situation, surely leave that person feeling happier ... bring love to their hearts....the love you wish for them to feel will be an extension of the love you have received from the One True Source...WE ALL are of the ONE.....connected in happiness, sorrow, anger, despite your chosen religion....bring to your brothers and sisters the love you want to share....Let the One speak through you, to deliver the message. The definition of angel, is messenger....to all the angel's, it is best to disguise your humanself when delivering a meaninful message.....be from the One....

Peace & Love to each of you...I am chosen to be a messenger....it is the One True Source who delivers the message to you.

SkyDiamond

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:38 pm » by Drjones

skydiamond wrote:I have not taken the opportunity to read through each response. I made it through 2, before I opted to reply....

Whenever we approach someone or a situation, surely leave that person feeling happier ... bring love to their hearts....the love you wish for them to feel will be an extension of the love you have received from the One True Source...WE ALL are of the ONE.....connected in happiness, sorrow, anger, despite what your religion....bring to your brothers and sisters the love you want to share....Let the One speak through you, to deliver the message. The definition of angel, is messenger....to all the angel's, it is best to disguise your humanself when delivering a meaninful message.....be from the One....

Peace & Love to each of you...I am chosen to be a messenger....it is the One True Source who delivers the message to you.

SkyDiamond

Now that's what i'm talking about !... Love can save us, love will save us, it's time to start !! :hugging:

Writer

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 pm » by Gimpboy

eliakim
You are a religion pushing, anti islamist idiot.
I agree with Troll, surely this is against forum rules?
I get my *ahem* tobacco from a friend who grows his own and gives me some, thats it, he doesn't sell it, and he's not a terrorist.
Get of your apocolyptic high horse, fool.
:x

Writer

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm » by Krysto

so what

Writer

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 11:38 pm » by Immortalreiku

Hell Yeah

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 pm » by Epicfailure

A book of control over people is THE NWO!

Fuck your bible

And fuck The NWO!

PreviousNext