To those who are growing tired

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 3:22 am » by Newdawnrising

Don't give up, i don't care what you have to do, don't ever let those who are against you claim victory. You are a human being, you are living in to most evil time in the history of mankind. Don't listen, close your eyes, refuse to be desencitised. Allow yourself to be shocked at terrible things, don't be hard hearted. Don't believe everything you see or hear on the TV, the internet, or by word of mouth, it is a war for minds, don't be a casualty. Nothing is as it seems in the system of things. When you are finding yourself lost, run to the first good thing that comes to mind. If you find yourself surrounded by the deafening sound of nature, just stop and breath. It will all come back to you, you will remember. Then, if you take it all in, you will witness the slowing of time, and momentarily return to the promised land. You will be HOME.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 4:01 am » by Evildweeb

Newdawnrising wrote:Don't give up, i don't care what you have to do, don't ever let those who are against you claim victory. You are a human being, you are living in to most evil time in the history of mankind. Don't listen, close your eyes, refuse to be desencitised. Allow yourself to be shocked at terrible things, don't be hard hearted. Don't believe everything you see or hear on the TV, the internet, or by word of mouth, it is a war for minds, don't be a casualty. Nothing is as it seems in the system of things. When you are finding yourself lost, run to the first good thing that comes to mind. If you find yourself surrounded by the deafening sound of nature, just stop and breath. It will all come back to you, you will remember. Then, if you take it all in, you will witness the slowing of time, and momentarily return to the promised land. You will be HOME.

NDR, you da man buddy.

You just nailed it on the head.

Even tho we HAVE to live in the most evil of all times, the buddy system prevails.

Either walk the walk or talk the talk, but we all stand downtown and have pulled the big wanuch out and aint gonna take it anymore.

Remember. That's the key. You are absolutely fucking right buddy.

Just remember.

Use the mind or lose the mind.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:flop:

:cheers:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 pm » by SamueltheLion

awesome.

if you are tired & just contemplating... give up what is making you tired, find out what it is, let it surprise you.

Tense everything, then relax... ahhhhhhhhhhhh, ffffffffflllllllll... :D

life

http://www.howcast.com/videos/403-How-t ... orpse-Pose

Commonly the final posture in any yoga routine, the Corpse Pose only sounds creepy. A few minutes of "playing dead" will make you feel more energized and focused—and ready to come back to life.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 pm » by 99socks

:hugging:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 pm » by Slith

99socks wrote::hugging:

I was gonna say that. Too fast on the keyboard Sock. Dagnaggitalltohell

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 8:48 pm » by Noentry

Newdawnrising wrote:Don't give up, i don't care what you have to do, don't ever let those who are against you claim victory. You are a human being, you are living in to most evil time in the history of mankind. Don't listen, close your eyes, refuse to be desencitised. Allow yourself to be shocked at terrible things, don't be hard hearted. Don't believe everything you see or hear on the TV, the internet, or by word of mouth, it is a war for minds, don't be a casualty. Nothing is as it seems in the system of things. When you are finding yourself lost, run to the first good thing that comes to mind. If you find yourself surrounded by the deafening sound of nature, just stop and breath. It will all come back to you, you will remember. Then, if you take it all in, you will witness the slowing of time, and momentarily return to the promised land. You will be HOME.

:clapper:
"Be the change you want to see"
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 pm » by 99socks

I can say from my personal circumstance, that things look completely different if/when you get out and find some way to HELP. You don't have to scheme to stop the NWO, but do whatever is in your capacity to be kind, generous, helpful, and supportive of other people. And btw, avoid people who aren't kind, generous, helpful, and supportive of YOU! As long as we are isolated and looking and the terrible big picture, we will always be depressed and weak. But if we can each find or create a niche that gives us a POSITIVE purpose, the personal connections and positive energy is healing for ourselves and others, and it strengthens and empowers everyone. Make change organic; make it from the ground up. :flop:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Good advice :clapper:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 10:31 pm » by SamueltheLion

99socks wrote:I can say from my personal circumstance, that things look completely different if/when you get out and find some way to HELP. You don't have to scheme to stop the NWO, but do whatever is in your capacity to be kind, generous, helpful, and supportive of other people. And btw, avoid people who aren't kind, generous, helpful, and supportive of YOU! As long as we are isolated and looking and the terrible big picture, we will always be depressed and weak. But if we can each find or create a niche that gives us a POSITIVE purpose, the personal connections and positive energy is healing for ourselves and others, and it strengthens and empowers everyone. Make change organic; make it from the ground up. :flop:

yes. good solid sensible down to earth reply, thanks for your balance sock, over the time you have been on this forum you have always had that root, that connection, thank you for maintaining it.

and like the moral of the story of this picture:

remember there is a black and white horse, a black and white mouse, a good and bad cop... Within You.

don't drown in the negativity of the "big picture", don't overdose; little doses, to bring up the posivity within.

man has in his body a battery, with both a positive and negative pole, stand on the negativity, keep the positivity in the mind.

to cycle the energy in the body, charge the aura, experience your full self, exercise; exorcise.

Cleanse! :D

"...we do have access to the red pill..."

"i'm talking about... making a biological network, a human network, because the internet might be cut off from the level that it's being used at now"...
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 2:29 am » by Newdawnrising

We have all been down a dark path, some have waded into the abyssmal pitch for so long. By the time these lost souls realise how far they have strayed, any light of hope is extinguished. That was me, one year ago, but a wonderful thing happened, i will never forget, and i will strive to repay her in anyway i can. Coming out of the darkness takes more courage than i ever knew i had, it would have been far easier to stay in the pitch and wither away. As soon as i snapped out of the catatonic state ( darkness coma ), the real challenges began. Dealing with the world that pushed you into darkness, a world that had gone completely mad, was now approaching a precipice. So i must take a stand and say enough. WE can not continue living the way that we live, some say we have turned our backs to God, some say we are self destucting, while others just don't seem to notice that their newborn child is cooking in the car on a sweltering summer day. I think we are all skating the razor on the edge of darkness, there is only one way to prevent from falling into the endless shadow, and it starts with PURE LOVE. If you do not love yourself, then you can not truly love another. Now go to the mirror, it never lies, look into your own eyes. Do you know someone who loves, or has loved you? YES will be the answer, seeing how this is true, then why not love yourself, as they love(d) you? Now you have begun, and night will break into a newdawnrising. :sunny:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Next