Today Bitcoin equaled gold parity in the USD

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 6:57 pm » by Aragajag

Bits and pieces just like sunshine, just hope it doesnt turn into a microchip.

http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 10:37 pm » by F.A.R.T.

Just remember its called a "cashless society" for a reason......

we all know they can seize any amount they want once they begin to find more "Silk Road" users of Bit-Coin.....

all they have to do is declare it used for illegal activities and they can seize everyone's goods........

they cant take your money if its in cash and its in hand.......

Initiate

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 11:15 pm » by pushtone

F.A.R.T. wrote:Just remember its called a "cashless society" for a reason......
we all know they can seize any amount they want once they begin to find more "Silk Road" users of Bit-Coin.....
all they have to do is declare it used for illegal activities and they can seize everyone's goods........

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Writer

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 11:36 pm » by F.A.R.T.

yeah pushtone thats weimar germany........right after ww1....so cmon.....

what i am saying is that there is no way that you can hack into my back pocket and steal my cash without me knowing....

but you could hack into my cpu and steal all of my bit-coins........

and werent bit-coins originally tokens for online games???

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 11:53 pm » by Malogg

Bitcoin blunder: Man throws $7.2mn of crypto-currency into landfill

A computer programmer from South Wales has accidentally thrown a digital wallet with 7,500 bitcoins into landfill. Now the hard drive worth $7.2million is buried four feet down.

"You know when you put something in the bin, and in your head, say to yourself 'that's a bad idea'? I really did have that," James Howells, who has literary thrown out a fortune in bitcoins, told the Guardian.

This summer he was clearing up his desk and discovered the hard drive from a long-broken Dell laptop. He thought it was rubbish and threw the drive into the Docksway landfill site near Newport, Wales.

Only last Friday he realized that the drive contained nearly 7,500 bitcoins, worth around $6.75 million. Recently, bitcoins saw a slight rise and now the current price of the digital wallet would be $7.2 million.

Read more >>> http://rt.com/news/bitcoin-landfill-hard-drive-437/

:lol:
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Initiate

PostFri Nov 29, 2013 12:43 am » by pushtone

F.A.R.T. wrote:yeah pushtone thats weimar germany........right after ww1....so cmon.....

what i am saying is that there is no way that you can hack into my back pocket and steal my cash without me knowing....

but you could hack into my cpu and steal all of my bit-coins........

and werent bit-coins originally tokens for online games???

they cant take your money if its in cash and its in hand......

i was using 'History' as a way to express one of it's (paper monies) many failings.

just useless paper ? ... but gives the State and Banking Industry/franchise the power/control over it's users.

edit: dont know what bitcon is - and nor do i care. :wink:
Last edited by pushtone on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 29, 2013 12:54 am » by TheDuck

F.A.R.T. wrote:Just remember its called a "cashless society" for a reason......

They also can't take your money if its offline on a flash drive, keeping large sums on SR is kinda stoopid...

Also SR isn't technically illegal, some sellers just offer illegal goods, I have brought legal jewelry from there...

So really, the Feds taking peoples btc with no proof of illegal activities equates to theft.

Its like them emptying everyone's bank accounts during the banking crisis when they found out the bankers were gambling with our money...

Virtually the same imho.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"