Today, over 24,000 children died around the world.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 2:09 am » by Anuki

While we argue on DTV:

Today, over 24,000 children died around the world.
This daily tragedy, from poverty and other preventable causes, rarely makes headline news.

The contradiction:

World Military Spending

Last updated Wednesday, July 07, 2010.

World military spending had reduced since the Cold War ended, but a few nations such as the US retain high level spending.

In recent years, global military expenditure has increased again and is now comparable to Cold War levels again. Recent data shows global spending at over $1.5 trillion.

The highest military spender is the US accounting for just under half of the world’s spending, more than the rest of the G7 (most economically advanced countries) combined, and more than all its potential enemies, combined.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 2:18 am » by Flecktarn

shit box countrys can spend money on weapons of war yet cant protect the children and the sick ,and even here in the first world we turn our backs on the ones that need help the most ,,,were all going to hell like it or not ,,,putting money in a collection tin dont solve anything ,,,, :bang;
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 2:29 am » by Anuki

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SD31YDQU7Z8&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SD31YDQU7Z8&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Were coming from far
Over oceans of time
Were coming from places we once left behind
Were looking for love
In the heart of every man
Were looking for reasons well all understand

Chorus
We are (we are)
In need (in need)
We want (we want)
A place for everyone
We shine (we shine)
Through love (through love)
We are (we are)
The children of the sun

We follow our dreams
Well never stop
We follow our hopes
And we'll never give up
Until we have found
The warmth of the sun
Untill we are born

Chorus
We are
In need
We want
A place for everyone
We shine
Through love
We are
For ever on the run

We are
In need
We want
A place for everyone
We shine
Through love
We are
The children of the sun

Were coming from far
Over oceans of time
Were coming from places we once left behind
Were looking for love
In the heart of every man
Were looking for reasons well all understand

We follow our dreams
Well never stop
We follow our hopes
And we never give up
Until we have found
The warmth of the sun
Untill we are born

The chidren of The sun

(We shine Through love)

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 2:48 am » by Anuki

naught wrote:
flecktarn wrote:shit box countrys can spend money on weapons of war yet cant protect the children and the sick ,and even here in the first world we turn our backs on the ones that need help the most ,,,were all going to hell like it or not ,,,putting money in a collection tin dont solve anything ,,,, :bang;

Your right but going to countries who let you in with aid could work. I really wish I had money I would help where I could.

Can someone help me. I am looking for information on an idea to carry water in bladders on top of the sea behind boats. I remember seeing it a couple years back and the guy said he invented a large bladder that carries fresh water as it stays buoyant on the salt water. Guy says he can save millions of lives but the government won't let him

money doesnt help, the dictators/governments/corrupt are glad with it...!!
Afrika: county's mining diamonds and all that, shell drillin oil;wastin the land,
the corrupt dictators get rich, and let people starve ..

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xCF19cBWb0I&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xCF19cBWb0I&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hey I’m your life
I’m the one who takes you there
Hey I’m your life
I’m the one who cares
They, They betray
I’m your only true friend now
They, They’ll betray
I’m forever there

I’m your dream, make you real
I’m your eyes when you must steal
I’m your pain when you can’t feel
Sad but true

I’m your dream, mind astray
I’m your eyes while you’re away
I’m your pain while you repay
You know it’s sad but true, sad but true

You, You’re my mask
You’re my cover, my shelter
You, You’re my mask
You’re the one who’s blamed
Do, Do my work
Do my dirty work, scapegoat
Do, Do my deeds
For you’re the one who’s shamed

Sad but true

I’m your dream, mind astray
I’m your eyes while you’re away
I’m your pain while you repay
You know it’s sad but true,sad but true

I'm your dream,
I'm your eyes,
I'm your pain

I'm your dream
I'm your eyes
I'm your pain

You know it's sad but true

Hate, I’m your hate
I’m your hate when you want love
Pay, Pay the price
Pay for nothing’s fair

Hey, I’m your life
I’m the one who took you there
Hey, I’m your life
And I no longer care

Sad but true

I’m your truth, telling lies
I’m your reasoned alibis
I’m inside open your eyes
I’m you

Sad but true

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 2:51 am » by Flecktarn

naught wrote:
flecktarn wrote:shit box countrys can spend money on weapons of war yet cant protect the children and the sick ,and even here in the first world we turn our backs on the ones that need help the most ,,,were all going to hell like it or not ,,,putting money in a collection tin dont solve anything ,,,, :bang;

Your right but going to countries who let you in with aid could work. I really wish I had money I would help where I could.

Can someone help me. I am looking for information on an idea to carry water in bladders on top of the sea behind boats. I remember seeing it a couple years back and the guy said he invented a large bladder that carries fresh water as it stays buoyant on the salt water. Guy says he can save millions of lives but the government won't let him

we use these bladders in the military ,and cost wise there cheap ,aid agencies use them also ,,,the only set backs the is the goverment and politics of the country receiving the aid that causes the trouble ,,,,,aid work is not as easy as most people think ,you need the permission of the ruleing goverment to allow you into the country and to guarantee your safety ,and then most aid is stolen by the goverment forces,its all politics and bullshit ,,while people die
ImageImage