Today's Prophetic Rant

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 1:55 am » by Cornbread714

If you try to kill off or silence people who are able to think for themselves, so that you can gain control of a system, or a country, you make powerful enemies and you doom your offspring.

During the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia, for instance, they routinely killed anyone they saw wearing glasses. Because they might have been intellectuals.

It always seems to play out the same way - but the smart motherfuckers with soul always have the ability to bring down the powerful. Of course, the dynamic plays itself out over and over again, with new "leaders" and new "subversives".

But the current crop of greedy assholes had better keep this in mind: Every dog has his day.

End of rant.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 2:12 am » by Zer0

Hey I like this guy, he uses big words and makes quotable statements...

*fap fap fap*
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 3:00 am » by Newearthman

Ya, I'm kinda pissed right now too! Fucking false prophets and dis info agents. I spent the last two days listening to James Horaks interviews and asking his some questions on his forum. I just check for a response and I see he deleted my last two posts...What a pussy! Here's his final statement to me. I posted twice after this comment but it didn't fit his agenda so he erased them, classic disinfo tactic. I was being very polite and intelligent a little too intelligent for him I would say.
http://emvsinfo.blogspot.ca/p/forum.htm ... 00662James Horak28 May 2012 16:42

All of your questions have been addressed in my interviews with others. Until you grasp essentials like the need to overcome technology and reverse directions in order to find the right paths to take. WHICH HAS NOT BEEN DONE, you will not see the hopes you DO have. They are NOT about being bailed out of one mess without acquiring for yourself the means to grow.
I have at length discussed these hopes and where they lie. BUT YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED FROM YOURSELF. To even expect that is to show unworthiness. JCH

Writer

PostTue May 29, 2012 1:34 pm » by Biggumsmcdee1

Explain disinfo? .. disinfo tactics? I don't really get it.

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 5:52 pm » by Newearthman

Biggumsmcdee1 wrote:Explain disinfo? .. disinfo tactics? I don't really get it.

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 5:55 pm » by The57ironman

Cornbread714 wrote:

........the current crop of greedy assholes had better keep this in mind:

Every dog has his day.

rowf rowf..........sic 'em....

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm » by E6722maj

:cheers:

whatever