Toxin in our HealthCare - IRS to 'come after' uninsured

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 pm » by Spock

Rubio: IRS to 'come after' uninsured

Sen. Marco Rubio said Thursday that the Supreme Court’s decision to uphold President Barack Obama’s health care law means that the IRS will now “come after” Americans.

“I hope people back home fully understand what this means, and here’s what this means: It is now unlawful for you not to buy health insurance, and if you do not buy it, you have an IRS problem,” the Florida Republican said on Fox News. “If you do not buy health insurance, the IRS is going to be on your back and chasing you. They’re going to take away your refund, they’re going to increase your fees, they’re going to come after you.”

Rubio argued that millions of Americans will face being “out of compliance” with the IRS for not having health insurance coverage.

“Somehow the Obama administration thinks that’s a victory,” he said. “That’s everything you need to know about that administration.”

The high court ruled Thursday that Congress did not overstep its power by requiring almost all Americans to buy health insurance. The justices ruled that Congress has the authority to impose the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate through its taxing power.

In his interview on Fox News, Rubio said he wants Democrats and Republicans to agree on a need to “start from scratch.”

“I hope that even the Democrats in the Senate will realize — I hope this is not what they intended, and will repeal this thing and let’s start from scratch, replacing it with some common sense approaches that somehow doesn’t put all of these millions of Americans at odds and at war with the IRS,” he said.

Rubio, a first-term senator who won his seat in 2010, said the high court’s decision has put the politics surrounding health care “back where we were when I ran for office.”

“One of the central issues of the campaign was this real anger at the overreach of the Obama administration on this health care law,” he said. “I think this now becomes a central issue again.”

He added, “This is one more piece of evidence that the Obama administration is hurting economic growth in America.”

I'm all for an overhaul to our Health Insurance Industry, however i don't know what that is, but I do know this is not it.

In a way, I am glad this has become a pressing issue, now at critical mass, and this has become the sufficient healthcare crisis to not let go to waste.

Think of all the poor people now that can't afford healthcare having to sit through a IRS audit.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 pm » by The57ironman

.......i'm tellin' ya' , there's gonna be a big fight comin'.. :peep:

.....lot's of folks are aware now , of the massive corruption...

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 7:29 pm » by Jet17

Spoken from a man who both supports medicare and wants to reform it so all americans pay a little more.

Also supports Social Security and raiding those funds to pay for other services so they can cut back government.

both these services are funded by tax payers, and imposed upon by the IRS too.

but not a peep about that from the republican golden child.

Otherwise what he says is true, besides the blatant support he has of other socialized services being imposed at the federal level.

Today is a disgrace in the face of the republic, forcing others to not only have insurance but also pay a tax to pay for Trailer park nancy and her 9 kids insurance when Nancy worked all of 2 weeks of her life and will get benefits from her welfare check.

I am so glad this government Republicans and Democrats alike are on the same page of destroying this country, and bankrupting it and forcing the hard working tax payers to foot the bill each and everytime.

it makes me sick, it makes me hate the world everyday.

for me to know that idiot clowns run the governments is dispicable. but what is even more ridiculous is the fact that people are so lazy that they dont get involved and try to change it....

I am not having a good day because of this, and I hope those that support Obama are shamed of themselves. these are obviously people who feel that parenting by the government is better than their own responsibilities that they should be adult enough to want.

children, all of them.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 7:35 pm » by domdabears

Jet17 wrote:Spoken from a man who both supports medicare and wants to reform it so all americans pay a little more.

Also supports Social Security and raiding those funds to pay for other services so they can cut back government.

both these services are funded by tax payers, and imposed upon by the IRS too.

but not a peep about that from the republican golden child.

Otherwise what he says is true, besides the blatant support he has of other socialized services being imposed at the federal level.

Today is a disgrace in the face of the republic, forcing others to not only have insurance but also pay a tax to pay for Trailer park nancy and her 9 kids insurance when Nancy worked all of 2 weeks of her life and will get benefits from her welfare check.

I am so glad this government Republicans and Democrats alike are on the same page of destroying this country, and bankrupting it and forcing the hard working tax payers to foot the bill each and everytime.

it makes me sick, it makes me hate the world everyday.

for me to know that idiot clowns run the governments is dispicable. but what is even more ridiculous is the fact that people are so lazy that they dont get involved and try to change it....

I am not having a good day because of this, and I hope those that support Obama are shamed of themselves. these are obviously people who feel that parenting by the government is better than their own responsibilities that they should be adult enough to want.

children, all of them.

I'm with you.

What do you think will come of this in the long run?
How are the Obama supporters going to see this? Meaning, if this isn't going to work, what's gonna happen because of this.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 pm » by 99socks

Over 75% of Americans were/are opposed to Obamacare, and the Supreme Court upheld it...

With two Supreme Court justices considering retirement in the very near future, and Obama up for (re-) election, I think if the entire Republican party can get its act together there may be hope in getting this nitwit out of office, two conservatives appointed to the Supreme Court, and another shot at overturning this asinine program and all the oppressive laws that are used to enforce it.

Writer

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 8:46 pm » by shadowreborn

this is crazy more rights being taken away

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 pm » by Baboogdi

Health care is a pet peeve of Lewis Black and I just happen to like the man...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 9:18 pm » by Jet17

Its going to be exactly like Social Security.

it will be a bubble that is paid for by those that dont need it yet, then when everyone NEEDS it, it will shrink and we will be in trouble again.

the healthy will pay for the unhealthy. then those who are healthy will visit the doctor so much they will believe every little thing is wrong with them.

its a slippery slope fallacy, or in this specific case a band aid solution to a very solvable problem.

by lawfully forbidding the monopolizations of medical industries, and insurance companies. not give them more business and entitlements.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm » by The57ironman

Baboogdi wrote:Health care is a pet peeve of Lewis Black and I just happen to like the man...

Upload to Disclose.tv

.......yeah......
.....you know what i'm ecstatic about ..?...,,,,,my health insurance...it's marvelous....

:lol:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 pm » by G3n3sis

I dont live in America, but I think people should remember they don't have to do anything.
In addition, those sock puppets are a little disturbing :scary: :shooting:
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Next