Too late

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 1:30 pm » by Muchtyman

Hi Viggerz
With regard to the London Bombings and the summary Slaughter of these Innocent Muslim Lads. The Only way to Fight back is to Educate people to the Truth of what really happened that day,People like me, who were initially taken in by the Goverment Propaganda.
When I watched 'The Ripple Effect' I was sincerely shocked that the UK Goverment would sacrifice their own citizens for this Evil Agenda.
It Aint over till the Fat Lady Sings.

Cheers

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 6:12 pm » by Towelie

I prefer the term realist to defeatist, can you honestly tell me that when you look around at people that you see anything happening, or do you see what i do people that couldnt care less as long as theres something on Tv to watch. Maybe saying its over theyve won is a little premature but its not unrealistic, does it realy look like the NWO is on the retreat or are they pushing there agenda harder and faster than ever, with very little opposition.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 7:36 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:I prefer the term realist to defeatist, can you honestly tell me that when you look around at people that you see anything happening, or do you see what i do people that couldnt care less as long as theres something on Tv to watch. Maybe saying its over theyve won is a little premature but its not unrealistic, does it realy look like the NWO is on the retreat or are they pushing there agenda harder and faster than ever, with very little opposition.

Yeah,ok m8 point taken :flop: ...but....this thing is'nt entirely 100% bad is it :?: ......if there is true evil in the world then there must be true goodness right :?: ,love and compassion etc.I just believe it's all about timing,the real change i think is happening but when the spark will ignite is out of our control....
Karma...what goes around comes around,even for the NWO. :sunny:
Have a little more faith in the decency of your fellow humanity Towelie.. :cheers:

viggerz

PostThu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 am » by viggerz

muchtyman wrote:Hi Viggerz
With regard to the London Bombings and the summary Slaughter of these Innocent Muslim Lads. The Only way to Fight back is to Educate people to the Truth of what really happened that day,People like me, who were initially taken in by the Goverment Propaganda.
When I watched 'The Ripple Effect' I was sincerely shocked that the UK Goverment would sacrifice their own citizens for this Evil Agenda.
It Aint over till the Fat Lady Sings.

Cheers

Well Said.
I cant stand that fake suicide bomber shit israel pulled out there ass with that innocent guy. After seein that it just prooves how fake all this is. No wonder there pissed off and actually bombing shit now. Theres a lott more than that but that topped it for me. Proof right in that vid. And what happend about that.....Nothing. The jews are theiving cunts. And there the twats who invented terroism And israel will post letter bombs and whatever to take people out. There government is a terroist organisation why dont people see it

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 1:29 am » by Geo1951

Hi there. The first thing to do is turn off your idiot box[TV]and start talking to your friends and neighbors.I used to run a pub and every day the conversation was the same,last nights tv shows.Get a life,ask questions,there is hope and its not on the tv.[yahoo is a virus]thanks c u

Writer

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 1:40 am » by Curiousmind

slushpup wrote:Hey guys we are all supposed to be on the same side here... Each a difference in opinion but all on the same page... Waving Testosterone around does nothing for the greater good.. We are becoming like those we oppose... :think: :headscratch: :bang;

Chill guys have a Beer.. :cheers:

He's right, whatever your views are on any given subject . to achieve anything at all even the smallest of victories we must stay open minded & willing to talk intelligently to one another otherwise we will just be scrapping with each other while everything carries on around us.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 08, 2009 10:36 pm » by Drextin

You know no matter what I still have faith in mankind. Right now they are only winning if that is the case because the vast majority have no idea they are being attacked. When whatever is supposed to happen happens and the "truth" is revealed. To think that we will just accept it and not fight back goes against the human condition. Oppression of the most blatant kind always triggers the revolutionary in us.

Gentlemen and Ladies if any or present.........TV is not the cause or effect of people being dumbed down. If television can do that to you, man, woman or child.....then you never had a chance to begin with. My profession is actually media and trust when I say that the thinning of creative talent and shitty content due to an ever expanding list of channels/networks just makes it seem like an agenda is to blame. I of course am not grouping FoxNews in with the rest since they freely admit they have an agenda as do most news agencies.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostMon Mar 09, 2009 11:48 pm » by lainn

Seriously....it's never to late....the hardest thing to do is start...in this case....hardest thing to do is to start doing something....and as complex as it may seem...it's trully quite simplictic....stop talking and do something.....this bitch is about to.

Previous