Too late

viggerz

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 11:41 am » by viggerz

Never forget this. AND THE LONDON BOMBINGS! Its ok talking about it. But no ones doing ne thing. Its too late...Theyve won

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 11:45 am » by Drjones

viggerz wrote:Never forget this. AND THE LONDON BOMBINGS! Its ok talking about it. But no ones doing ne thing. Its too late...Theyve won

Well i don't think that THEY have WON....at what exactly :?: ....Imposing THEIR will on us,well yes,but.....WE...humanity can change all this anytime we want....WE are the true holders of the power...remember it's a house of cards,it's a builiding help up by it's foundations and WE are the foundation.. :hugging:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 pm » by Towelie

They won a long time ago, in 1990 president Bush announced the New World Order, he didnt suggest it he announced it - it began then.
No war has ever been won from defence, and since there the only ones attacking, theyve won.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:They won a long time ago, in 1990 president Bush announced the New World Order, he didnt suggest it he announced it - it began then.
No war has ever been won from defence, and since there the only ones attacking, theyve won.

Well you can see quite clearly then why they have won cos YOU LOT are a bunch of pussies :evil:
Like i said before it's a house of cards...WE re holding it up...not them....it's time we started to realise this....
i hate all this defeatist attitude crap.. :censored:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 10:23 pm » by Towelie

Since clearly your not a pussy as you mustve done something way better than anything weve done, please tell what youve done so we can do it and then none of us will be pussies, if we all do whatever it is that you mustve done we wont be.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 10:38 pm » by Fyodor1313

towelie wrote:They won a long time ago, in 1990 president Bush announced the New World Order, he didnt suggest it he announced it - it began then.

Afghanistan beat the Russians. Vietnam whipped our asses. We supposedly stomped the shit out of Britain. I know what you're saying, though. I'll be happy to go down swinging because I don't fear death. I say bring it!

The Illuminati eat pieces of shit for breakfast.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 pm » by Towelie

A strategic withdrawall is different to a defeat, in this war there can be only win or lose.
The Americans didnt go for a win against the British, the Afghans didnt follow and try to defeat the Russians same with the Vietnamese they never came after the Americans. Were in a very different kind of war there can be no withdrawall from this, its kill or be killed.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:Since clearly your not a pussy as you mustve done something way better than anything weve done, please tell what youve done so we can do it and then none of us will be pussies, if we all do whatever it is that you mustve done we wont be.

Erm....how bout for starters i dont have a defeatist attitude... :hell: :evil:
How do you like them apples NWO slave... :?: :lol:
Get yourself together Towelie...i'm sick of people whining and moaning about stuff...get out there and BE THE CHANGE yourself....i think at the moment thats the best we can do. 8-)

Writer

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 12:24 pm » by Cosmickits

Hey, when your hungry, lost the job, and watching life drain from the world, you feel like they've won. And..it's quite possible they will. I do believe we are in need a revolution.
Many states are heading that way. IT IS TIME, Its just a matter of days until American banks are nationalized. When the lights go out, my friends, grab the @#%&-n-GET BAGS, grab your guns, mace, baseball bats. Get ready! NOW :scary:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 12:30 pm » by Happydayz

I don't think it's as clear cut as "they've won" game over, we're all doomed.
There is SO much going on in so many areas that could tip the tables in an instant.

Perhaps things are really going the way as described in Zeitgeist Addendum. Perhaps the current economic collapse isn't as planned as a lot of people are saying and that they really have reached the limit of their corrupt system.
The breakdown of the monetary system -> everybody would have to become independent of the system and re-learn to look after themselves and now with so many enlightened people and so many people that are so sick of how bad the previous Zeitgeist was, could be the beginning of a brand new world.

Perhaps as the scientist are saying "the earth's magnetic field is weakening and the sun is due a massive increase in solar activity". One big solar flare could wipe the slate clean by disabling all (or most) electrical equipment on the planet. What kind of powers do you think the government and NWO would have with no electrical equipment. Yes again it would result in a lot of problems but I believe it would eventually result in a new start for us.

Perhaps as a lot of people are predicting we're on the verge of first contact. If this was to happen and we were to start having liaisons with these much higher spiritually developed and mature beings, I really don't think the NWO's agenda would continue much further.

Just some of food for thought :wink:

Next