TOP 10 Tech Solutions to Global Warming

Writer

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 am » by Spacejunkie

I see plenty of conspiracies on global warming on here and as much as I respect them, it breaks my heart because it discourages people to think or to look for a solution.
So here is some hope with my TOP 10 Solutions to Global Warming.
http://hight3ch.com/top-10-global-warming-solutions/

1 – Making More Clouds Machine
If the reflectivity of clouds could be increased slightly, sufficient sunlight would be reflected to compensate for any future release of CO2 into the atmosphere. One method of doing this would be to eject seawater spray into the air using a fleet of automated ships. It’s estimated that 50 ships costing a few million dollars each could spray enough seawater to do the job.

Upload to Disclose.tv

2 – Space Lenses
This is an interesting proposition which is about placing a space shield with millions of circular shields. My only concern is space pollution, how do we collect those shields back? Check out more here about this solution.

Upload to Disclose.tv

CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE TOP 10 HERE:
http://hight3ch.com/top-10-global-warming-solutions/

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 10:46 am » by DarkHeart

Why do we need solutions to some made up shiz that isn't happening ?

Oh yes silly me, so a select few can make $$$$$$ billions !
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 am » by Dukettt

Top Lo Tech solution for global warming and pollution.

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 12:17 pm » by mediasorcery

id like to kno wat tha top 10 tech solutions to the politicisation of bad science are?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:14 pm » by Svaha

The presented solutions are no solutions at all, it's trying to kill effects of natural change, they will cause more problems.
Humankind didn't survive untill now by waging wars on nature, by trying to controll nature, but by adaption to nature.
Unless we don't change ourselves, follow nature/life, we will go to extinction.

Climate is changing on a global scale, but it's not only the climate that is changing, more earth quakes, volcano's also in new areas, massive release of methane, everything is changing. That's why making some clouds somewhere is no solution.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 2:23 pm » by Domeika

mediasorcery wrote:id like to kno wat tha top 10 tech solutions to the politicisation of bad science are?

:clapper:

Writer

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 5:32 am » by Spacejunkie

I don't think that anyone can deny the changes in temperatures.

What we can argue is if it is a normal cycle of the earth or if it is man-made.

But the temperature keeps rising.

So regardless on your stance to try to find the culprit, the ship will sink.

This top 10 of solutions is just an attempt to give ideas on how to solve the problem as soon as possible.
And I do agree with Svaha, that we need to change and some clouds are not the long term solution.
However, the fake clouds could just buy us some more time until we figure this rapid change.

Now my question is; how come no politician has ever mentioned such solutions?
Is it because they don't know or they don't care?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 pm » by Svaha

Spacejunkie wrote:I don't think that anyone can deny the changes in temperatures.

What we can argue is if it is a normal cycle of the earth or if it is man-made.

But the temperature keeps rising.

So regardless on your stance to try to find the culprit, the ship will sink.

This top 10 of solutions is just an attempt to give ideas on how to solve the problem as soon as possible.
And I do agree with Svaha, that we need to change and some clouds are not the long term solution.
However, the fake clouds could just buy us some more time until we figure this rapid change.

Now my question is; how come no politician has ever mentioned such solutions?
Is it because they don't know or they don't care?

Politics took over 'global warming' so there will be no solution, only carbon tax and another bubble market with emission rights.
That's why the last reports and any future reports will always blame humans for all of the changes.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 am » by iamanalien

there is no global warming the only thing that's happening is natural I wish people would get this fact into there brain here goes.

the earth is a dying planet ,we cannot survive the planet we cant change a thing ,what's happening is happening everywhere in the universe ,in so many billions of years earth wont exist as 2 other galaxy's will be smashing into us forming a much larger galaxy , so keep dreaming up crap we are all dead and extinct already , nobody can save us end of story.

Writer

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 7:20 am » by Spacejunkie

iamanalien wrote:there is no global warming the only thing that's happening is natural I wish people would get this fact into there brain here goes.

the earth is a dying planet ,we cannot survive the planet we cant change a thing ,what's happening is happening everywhere in the universe ,in so many billions of years earth wont exist as 2 other galaxy's will be smashing into us forming a much larger galaxy , so keep dreaming up crap we are all dead and extinct already , nobody can save us end of story.

That's a very pessimistic view but I cannot say that I disagree with it.
But we could have said the same thing about the virus, the black plague for example.
It's a virus, it does what a virus does just like anywhere in the universe, it kills.

So should we have left the black plague kill us all?

Next