Top 100 REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS - Vote for your favourite

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 10:29 pm » by Kinninigan

:alien: :look: :alien:

Its reptilian week, for my upcoming NEW reptilian videos being released shortly...

Top 100 REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS - Vote for your favourite

Upload to Disclose.tv

Uploaded by DEZZIELIGHTBULB007 on Feb 13, 2010

Here we have a bumper crop of your favourite shapeshifters. Come on, admit it, you love these guys. You spend hours looking at their pictures, videos, etc. You can`t get enough of them. Well now you can watch some of their greatest moments in this huge compilation. You can vote in the comments section on who your favourite is. The winner gets an all expenses paid trip to Reptiland (right next to McDonnalds and Disneyworld). Apologies to all the shapeshifters I did not include, and many thanks to my fellow shifter-hunter-gatherers who made this possible. Music is, as ever, by yours truly, Dezzie Lightbulb. ENJOY!

Of course here is my favourite....

Reptilian Yusuf Estes Shapeshift Analysis

Kinninigan uploaded: Sep 21, 2012

Description:

My Yusuf Estes Shapeshift Analysis Video

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z2E7Jfw7ur

Reptilian caught taking free ride on sheeple...

:alien: :peep: :alien:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Writer

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 10:54 pm » by FearNot

The reptilian theory makes such a mockery of what truths are actually being kept from people. Why do you pollute your mind with such rediculous allegations. Literally anyone can look like a "reptilian" when you shine a camera light into someone's eyes. People who support this theory give confidence to complete wack jobs, such as the "reptilian" woman who appeard on Jessie Venturas conspiracy show, to run wild with this claim and go around saying they can shapeshift. Disinformation at its finest.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:13 pm » by Arella

FearNot wrote:The reptilian theory makes such a mockery of what truths are actually being kept from people. Why do you pollute your mind with such rediculous allegations. Literally anyone can look like a "reptilian" when you shine a camera light into someone's eyes. People who support this theory give confidence to complete wack jobs, such as the "reptilian" woman who appeard on Jessie Venturas conspiracy show, to run wild with this claim and go around saying they can shapeshift. Disinformation at its finest.

kinninigan your going to have to do better with your facts or else i may even think your crazy lol

give me irrefutable truth or you will lose this battle..or even something that will make me think twice :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:38 am » by Doogle

Zin - Uru