Top 3 TESLA motor's executive's Die in Plane crash

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

(CNN) -- All three people on board a twin-engine plane died Wednesday when their aircraft crashed into a residential East Palo Alto, California, neighborhood, a spokesman with the Federal Aviation Administration said.

The victims were employees of Tesla Motors, a luxury electric car company.

"Three Tesla employees were on board a plane that crashed in East Palo Alto early this morning. We are withholding their identities as we work with the relevant authorities to notify the families," said CEO Elon Musk in a statement. "Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Tesla is a small, tightly knit company, and this is a tragic day for us."

The Cessna 310 crashed into at least one house about 8 a.m. after it took off from Palo Alto Airport at 7:53 a.m., FAA spokesman Ian Gregor said. The crash site was about one mile northeast of the airport, he said.

Gregor noted foggy conditions, but said it was not known whether the weather played a role in the accident. Gregor said the cause of the crash was unknown.

Are you there? Share your images, video

Video: Neighbors react to plane crash
RELATED TOPICS
California
Accidents and Disasters
Air Disasters
Menlo Park Fire Chief Harold Schapelhouman told CNN affiliate KGO-TV of San Francisco, California, that the plane clipped a utility tower, "skidded down a street and ricocheted off a home," starting several fires.

Resident Heather Starnes told CNN affiliate KTVU-TV of Oakland, California, that she saw the crash as she was leaving her home to take her daughter to school.

"We heard something and it blew up in the air," she told KTVU. "There was this big explosion. Part of it hit my neighbor's house who has a day care and part of it hit my neighbor's other house. They are burning."

All three deaths were on the plane and no one on the ground was injured, the chief said.

"Overall, it could have been much worse this morning," Schapelhouman said.

At least two houses and several vehicles caught fire, he said.

One of the houses was used as a day care center, but no children were there at the time, he said.

About 28,000 customers lost power when a transmission tower was hit, the City of Palo Alto said on its Web site. It is unclear when residents will have their power restored. Residents were also asked to limit their use of water until generators are set up to help with pumping water.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:03 am » by G3n3sis

Considering what I have come to know about this company, its ambitions and use of Tesla Technology in promoting an efficient electric car: this to me is suspicious :think:
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 am » by Dirttyrabbit

its a conspiracy I tell yah...
something very wrong with this whole story
does not feel right
I hope someone looks deeper into this

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 am » by Savwafair2012

The weird thing is that I Think I may have seen one of these guys’s last week.
We where driving thru Malibu on our way back from Ventura. Driving down the PCH
I saw this lil Tesla Car pulling out of an incredible drive way right along Broad Beach Rd. (Google that shit). The kind of drive way you just say " FUUCK". So this guy pull's out and on my way down the coast we past each other several time's. I even remember saying “He must be an Executive"

Kind of Crazy I know but damn true I tell you :flop:

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 am » by Savwafair2012

Three top executives of Tesla Motors were killed when their small plane that went down in a Northern California neighborhood. AP's Haven Daley reports from East Palo Alto. (Feb. 17)

Upload to Disclose.tv

[youtube][/youtube]
FAIR USE NOTICE.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 am » by Kerrblur2

that sucks :-(
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Writer

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 5:58 am » by Cerealkiller76

power outage for 28,000 people and no water after a tiny little Cessna hits a house ?
Sounds like ufos attacked the little plane, and caused more colateral damage than expected. Surely Human pilots, american for sure...trying to keep the petrol prices high and free energy illegal. This one is a no brainer.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 am » by Kerrblur2

HAHA ufos attacked the plane? lol HAH what!?!? Cerealkiller huh? nice name lol
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.