Top 70 Reasons 9/11 was a Conspiracy

Initiate

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 pm » by Unitb166er

Thanks Mr Megame23!

Don't listen to the Haters and keep doing your Thang!!!

:sunny: :cheers: :sunny:
Designed To Give A Damn!

Initiate

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 6:43 pm » by Kalinsaast

unitb166er wrote:Then sorry about that Mr kalinsaast :(

Some of the other comments threw me abit...

I'm running low on a sense humor these days...

Don't worry my friend. I know how sometimes life can grind you down. :flop: I'm sending happy and humorous thoughts your way. :sunny:

:hugging:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Initiate

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 6:48 pm » by Unitb166er

Your right Mr Kalinsaast.... 8-)

Thanks!
Designed To Give A Damn!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 pm » by Punjedi

That list of reasons should be printed in stadium sized banners and hung in ever city, town, and village in America.

we need 100th monkey!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Writer

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 pm » by Ramondelft

Then take a look at this site (http://www.drjudywood.com) this is really a must. There is a large suspected indicating that they have made use of Directed Energy Weapons on 9/11.
She also did some research into the John Hutchison case,
a short brief who this man is.

He lives in Vancouver, Canada in an apartment that he has completely stuffed with electronic equipment.

Hutchison has been in his apartment been experimenting with scalar waves, in which he used Tesla coils and a Van de Graaff generator. By radio wave interference of low power but high voltages of hundreds of kilovolts, he discovered amazing effects such as:

* Levitation of heavy metals
* Fusion of dissimilar materials
* Anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material in the
* Strange fracturing in metals.

All these effects on video and he has his discoveries to many qualified scientists and famous people who are now supporting him financially. The Hutchinson effect is demonstrated in movies on the Internet. In his movies we see objects floating in space and metals vibrating as if they are puddings. There is even a heavy cannon ball levitates. He is able to demonstrate the fusion of different materials such as wood and metal. The wood simply submerges into the metal and when the Hutchinson device is switched off, the wood remains as if it is glued into the metal! Similarly, he coins in molten aluminum rods.

Experiments have defy all laws of nature! His anti-gravity waves have different properties and the space-time itself seems to change. He is able to melt metals without any burn marks or obvious heat radiation. Materials such as timber products be kept away from the metal is melted were not burned! It simply defies the laws of thermodynamics, which states that at least one heat radiation should be. On Somehow his device seems the normal arrangement of the atoms in the material to disrupt. It's like the Van der Waals forces that bind the atoms in the material are shut off and the atoms are released into a new configuration to be cast.

But I want to point out that this technology, well be applied to the Twin Towers 9 / 11.
Due to the steel columns turn into dust, there is also footage of the (WTC steel columns turn to dust on 9 / 11? On youtube).
This can only happen through exotic weapons, because you see clearly in this movie that the steel column remains intact and a few seconds. Then it falls apart and turns into dust (you can see how the wind takes the dust!)
Since I wanted to speculate!
sorry for my poor english.....
Greetings all

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 am » by Phaeton

ramondelft wrote:Then take a look at this site (http://www.drjudywood.com) this is really a must. There is a large suspected indicating that they have made use of Directed Energy Weapons on 9/11.

He lives in Vancouver, Canada in an apartment that he has completely stuffed with electronic equipment.

Hutchison has been in his apartment been experimenting with scalar waves, in which he used Tesla coils and a Van de Graaff generator. By radio wave interference of low power but high voltages of hundreds of kilovolts, he discovered amazing effects such as:

All these effects on video and he has his discoveries to many qualified scientists and famous people who are now supporting him financially. The Hutchinson effect is demonstrated in movies on the Internet. In his movies we see objects floating in space and metals vibrating as if they are puddings. There is even a heavy cannon ball levitates. He is able to demonstrate the fusion of different materials such as wood and metal. The wood simply submerges into the metal and when the Hutchinson device is switched off, the wood remains as if it is glued into the metal! Similarly, he coins in molten aluminum rods.

Experiments have defy all laws of nature! His anti-gravity waves have different properties and the space-time itself seems to change. He is able to melt metals without any burn marks or obvious heat radiation. Materials such as timber products be kept away from the metal is melted were not burned! It simply defies the laws of thermodynamics, which states that at least one heat radiation should be. On Somehow his device seems the normal arrangement of the atoms in the material to disrupt. It's like the Van der Waals forces that bind the atoms in the material are shut off and the atoms are released into a new configuration to be cast.

But I want to point out that this technology, well be applied to the Twin Towers 9 / 11.
Due to the steel columns turn into dust, there is also footage of the (WTC steel columns turn to dust on 9 / 11? On youtube).
This can only happen through exotic weapons, because you see clearly in this movie that the steel column remains intact and a few seconds. Then it falls apart and turns into dust (you can see how the wind takes the dust!)
Greetings all

And a warm welcome to you Ramon, interesting info dude.. Kudo's :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 3:22 pm » by SamueltheLion

thanks for the link.
and the post,
and welcome to the site

:sunny:

there's also a vid on youtube some of you have probably seen, which is taken from a film with samuel l jackson, made in 93-94 i think, which talks about bombing / flying planes into the wtc and i quote 'blaming it all on the muslims'.

also try messing around with webdings / wingdings fonts and 9/11 etc.

== star of david, plane + 2 towers == wtf?
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 3:27 pm » by SamueltheLion

boondox681 wrote:nice list.

i only need one reason...the passport

what about the passport by the way?
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 4:04 pm » by Allreadydead

samuelthemule wrote:
boondox681 wrote:nice list.

i only need one reason...the passport

what about the passport by the way?

[youtube]kMEifruB0X8&feature=related[/youtube]

Writer

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 7:27 pm » by Ramondelft

phaeton wrote:
ramondelft wrote:Then take a look at this site (http://www.drjudywood.com) this is really a must. There is a large suspected indicating that they have made use of Directed Energy Weapons on 9/11.

Greetings all

And a warm welcome to you Ramon, interesting info dude.. Kudo's :flop:

Thanks to you also my friend!!! :cheers:

PreviousNext