A Guide to Looting When the SHTF

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 3:15 am » by Roadkill

I don't think you could do it. You are cognitively incapable to do it (Just my opinion).

You ramble a lot and I do not think you have the ethics to moderate fairly.

But I think you agree, so I guess you will never mod, so it does not matter.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 am » by Wyldkat

Actually you have me now looking through our local sport shooters Clubs, i have found a way to get into a sport I was once paid to do...now my bodies too broken for my usual active lifestyle, so it may be good for me to get into something that's more my pace. I suppose I never really thought about it, but now comes a time when I feel that hockey sticks just wont do the trick...no double tap!

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 3:45 am » by Buckshot

I hope you end up starving to death.What kind of morally bankrupt person thinks this way..Guarantee you a bullet to the cranium my enemy!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 4:01 am » by 99socks

buckshot wrote:I hope you end up starving to death.What kind of morally bankrupt person thinks this way..Guarantee you a bullet to the cranium my enemy!

It has been proven, that within 3 days of no food, people will steal... And within 7 days, people will kill. And don't think you're above that... If you haven't done any looting yourself and don't have supplies, there will come a time when the next person you shoot, you will eat.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 4:33 am » by Purebase

Its been a while since ive logged in (been observing for a long while). Had to come on though to say great post OP very usefull info and wise perception into the reality of humanity at its most desperate of times. :flop:

To those that dont see the need for such info due to moral retardedness ....well ...see ya on the flip i guess. And ill be there to say we toldya so...
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 4:33 am » by domdabears

I'm sure most who disagree with this thread didn't even read the whole fuckin thing, because it says in the thread a reason why it was made.
Find it yourself.

And I won't starve. I'll be just fine. :shooting:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 4:35 am » by Boondox681

I hope you end up starving to death.What kind of morally bankrupt person thinks this way..Guarantee you a bullet to the cranium my enemy!

wow.
3 posts and you already have an enemy.schmuck.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 am » by 64rango

Also, some things to stock up on are things that you can barter with . Stick matches are cheap for starting fire. Bleach or colloidal silver for sanitizing drinking water. Rice,beans,candles,spices,salt(a big one for preserving meat),evaporated milk,canned fish(great protein) the list goes on and doesn't take a lot of room or money.
Thanks dom, sad but good post...

Previous