Batman
25%
Iron Man
20%

Total votes : 20
Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 pm » by Elnorel

Iron Man
Cause I cherish his smarts and science backing.

Mysterious mumbo jumbo made-up skills are no skills at all.

Ugh,.. my 1000th post. lol :rtft:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 am » by Ufosarus

superman wins headsdown, ofcourse he wins hes superman ffs.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:18 am » by Poooooot

I'm going with Ironman. Not only is he awesome, but he doesn't give a fuck if people know who he is. :pray:

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 3:10 am » by Cia212

Poooooot wrote:I'm going with Ironman. Not only is he awesome, but he doesn't give a fuck if people know who he is.

I like Ironman, here's a guy who's in the top 10 smartest people in the world and he still becomes an alcoholic, homeless person...then struggles his way back. Rinses and repeats.

He's handled a little cleaner in the movies though.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 4:39 am » by Poooooot

Cia212 wrote:
Poooooot wrote:I'm going with Ironman. Not only is he awesome, but he doesn't give a fuck if people know who he is.

I like Ironman, here's a guy who's in the top 10 smartest people in the world and he still becomes an alcoholic, homeless person...then struggles his way back. Rinses and repeats.

You talking about RDJ or Tony Stark? ;) lol
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 4:46 am » by Newdawnrising

Let's face it DOM we are dweebs.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 5:32 am » by Cia212

Poooooot wrote:
Cia212 wrote:

You talking about RDJ or Tony Stark? ;) lol

Tony. First when SHIELD tries to buy Stark Intl., then when Obadiah takes over and Tony literally becomes a homeless drunk while Rhodey assumes the Iron Man persona.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 6:25 am » by Newdawnrising

He's handled a little cleaner in the movies though.[/quote]
You talking about RDJ or Tony Stark? ;) lol[/quote]
Tony. First when SHIELD tries to buy Stark Intl., then when Obadiah takes over and Tony literally becomes a homeless drunk while Rhodey assumes the Iron Man persona.[/quote]

Boring, until you introduce the scenario of mutational changes. It makes the machine look hopelessly dependent upon preventative maintenance. :wink:

New is not always better.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 6:33 am » by Newdawnrising

It's been 20 years, since the soap opera started. How is spidey, has HE ever died?? Do we really wanna start a Marvel and DC war?...

Okay i'll open with this " Power and Responsibility" .

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 5:55 am » by Malogg

Image :flop:

PreviousNext