Mind Away from Body - Astral Projection?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:39 am » by Cia212

A note of caution. I too have some experience with astral projection - a group of us actually. It ended badly, and I now believe it was all an illusion.

Read "Hostage to the Devil", the chapter titled "The Rooster and the Tortoise". It presents a man named Carl (not me) who was able to achieve levitation on a regular basis, along with telepathy, telekinesis, etc. During his eventual exorcism, the demon admitted that Astral Projection was the one thing Carl didn't do alone - that no human can do. The effect was produced by the demons flooding Carl's mind with images that only simulated projection.

This is all different than lucid dreaming of course. And, as always, believe what you want.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:41 am » by Spock

I have heard of that book CIA. As well I have had lucid dreams and there is a distinct difference. One, in the dream you know you are dreaming.

How did projection end badly for you, may I ask?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:44 am » by Kerrblur2

OMG I GOT TO GOTo bed , working 10 am -10 pm tomorrow

cia is mis informed. fight or flight will create bad energies to come to you. you must be brave! fight and then your experiences become clear!!! its amazing. i know where i go now when i die. thats the the most fantastic part. you will see family members that have past. BUT spock if you open pandara's box. you cant go back, cause it opens sooo much more in your mind.
Last edited by Kerrblur2 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:45 am » by Noentry

Spock thanks for the link I will try it.

I have had a similar experience to you.
Not as intense as yours.
I meet a presence in my meditative journey and was told by this being, "I was not supposed to be here" and have never been able to get back since.

and as quick as the snap of my fingers I was out.

I will try the white noise and see where it takes me.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 am » by Spock

cool, the first 5 minutes the speed of the vibration is quick, use that time to, starting at your toes and working up over your head, relax your body, every part - feel tingling in your toes and bring that tingling up until your whole body is tingling, about 5 minutes.

Then the vibration slows waaaaay down to what will take you to theta waves (I think). Just stay in the moment with those waves, and let what happens to you naturally happen. And report back.

If you have had these experiences, then you know they are real, so patience and practice will be key.

Good luck.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 am » by Cia212

Spock wrote:I have heard of that book CIA. As well I have had lucid dreams and there is a distinct difference. One, in the dream you know you are dreaming.

How did projection end badly for you, may I ask?

A girl eventually needed the help of a priest...I'm not allowed to discuss specifics.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 am » by Bleever

i know exactly what you have described. I know exactly what it means when the slightest movement, even breathe can derail you. I have seen the lights, then morphing colors, then tunnels and the swirling colors and shapes and if you hold on long enuff...boom..there are sometimes ppl there in monochromatic scenes...its almost like they are aware of you...perhaps...sometimes I can remember being freaked out...also, one other thing when I pulled out it took a while for my eyes to adjust back.

Never thought about this for a long time till i read your post, and it happens to me exactly the way you experienced it. I have never told anyone this, I just thought it was beyond belief.

Anyhow, weird.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:48 am » by Spock

Excellent Bleever! This is what makes this forum so awesome. We are all drawn here for one reason or another, on a personal search for answers on one or many of these subjects.

It's funny how much you and I have in common. I have never heard of anyone else having these experiences exactly as I described - similar yes, but all of them, wow. So it came naturally for you as well?

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:56 am » by domdabears

I've never done any of that, but lately I been doing meditation. For some reason I have panic disorder and I been doing this Progressive Muscle Relaxation exercise.

I use this video. 20 minutes a day and it really calms you. (Maybe this has nothing to do with this thread. I don't know :lol: )

Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 4:04 am » by Bleever

Yes, it happens naturally. If I get in the correct spot or mindset I can close my eyes and focus on the white light...they are burst like in appearance...one I get to the morphing colors it appears to come at me or grow in size to me ( that's how it looks to me) then tunnels with shapes, btw, the tunnels are moving almost like a fractal kaleidoscope...when it lets me off....everything stops and I see the monochromatic ppl in these scenes and again I perceive that they are aware of my presence....bizarre.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

PreviousNext