Mind Away from Body - Astral Projection?

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 pm » by TheDuck

I know what you're talking about Spockster, sorta done that a little, with the fuzzy colours and what not and tunnel, never got to seeing people as far as I can recall. I believe you anyway, have no clue what the experience is though.

When I was around 15 I used to do something called "Going into cartoon land" weird stuff would appear, like big butterflies in the corner of the room, weird shapes stuff like that, twitch and they would be gone, I swear I used to do that with my eyes open, its so long ago I can't remember.

I'de get my m8's to do it with me, kinda weird I suppose but really enjoyable as it worked for all of us.

Will see if they can remember how/wtf we were doing when I see them next, lol.

Good times. Good post man.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 5:10 pm » by Rkobilan

Spock

I submit this for your thoughts and response. There may be something here you may not be aware of to assist you in reaching your goal.

Good Luck

http://issuu.com/shanti1/docs/third_eye

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 5:23 pm » by Rkobilan

By the Way, Spock. I cheat to get there. I use bi-naural beat technology created by Holosync from the centerpointe institute in Beaverton Oregon to assist. When I read they worked with Department of Defense and the Veterans Administration I pursued it to assist me. Recently, I stumbled on to this Ebook "Awakening the Third Eye" on Issuu.com in an attempt to go further than I have with my current level of Holosync. I've experienced what you speak of and sometimes I just prefered to stay in the blue purple light. It's so relaxing and warm. Thank you for your posts as they have assisted my my quest too.

https://www.centerpointe.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 5:25 pm » by 99socks

Chillitiger wrote:My visions are always "spontaneous" and no they aren't prophetic and often seem irrelevant. Hmm the mysteries of the universe

I had one once, that was akin to a near death experience!

It still rattles me to this day.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 5:26 pm » by Spock

Very nice Rk - thank you! I downloaded the file and look forward to diving into it.

Are there any free downloads for the audio-files you referenced?

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 5:29 pm » by Spock

99socks wrote:
Chillitiger wrote:My visions are always "spontaneous" and no they aren't prophetic and often seem irrelevant. Hmm the mysteries of the universe

Cool! I got to believe these are natural and something that is innate with everyone. It just came too easy to me. That's why it's been so frustrating to watch people roll their eyes, I would have thought this was more wide-spread, evidently not, but after posting this last night, I'm having renewed feelings of hope that this may be a bit more common place - which ultimately, just reaffirms it to me and helps me stop questioning myself.

Unless of course, we all just have temporal lobe epilepsy.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 pm » by Rkobilan

Only one. The demo that you can order. I let my teens listen to that after school. I'm sure there are some who may break the agreement with Centerpointe and upload their tracks. However, they are layered with subliminal messages that the one who purchased recorded to be added. So you could end up listening to a females subliminals of how she can be better at something like losing weight, cleaning, cooking, oral sex, etc. :)

There is a new business in Australia who offers similar for less cost but the fact the Bill Harris did business with the DOD and Vet Admin lends to credit them more. I went to my Vet Hospital asking for them to use me a guinea pig and they look at me like I was stupid. So, I volunteerd myself stopped my meds and augmented this and major Prayer to regime rather than taking pills the VA throws my way.

To get you started. Peace

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 7:37 pm » by TheDuck

Spock wrote:
99socks wrote:

Cool! I got to believe these are natural and something that is innate with everyone. It just came too easy to me. That's why it's been so frustrating to watch people roll their eyes, I would have thought this was more wide-spread, evidently not, but after posting this last night, I'm having renewed feelings of hope that this may be a bit more common place - which ultimately, just reaffirms it to me and helps me stop questioning myself.

Unless of course, we all just have temporal lobe epilepsy.

"For those that believe no explanation is necessary, for those that do not none will suffice"

I've had one OBE and I really want another, I can't recall wether I was straight-headed or not, wish I could so I could try to recreate it.

Nothing major, I was sitting, slouched on the Sofa and then hovered about 2foot (conservative estimate) above my body, twas weird looking down at myself but awesome lol

:hiho:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Nice thread Spock,

I use to bath in the light,. just close my eyes and wait for things to lit up. Like im closing my eyes to sunlight, except there was no sunlight, or any externall bright lightsource for that matter. I called it 'my light' and when i was really relaxed in 'meditation' almost, i could feel the warmth glowing trough my body.

I can be really impatient with things like this. I read about it, feel a sense of recognition and move on, lol. I tried meditating occassionally, but found it profoundly boring. lol. Very Impatient yes.

I am wondering if that light of mine is similair to your description of little light explosions..

I am more of a lucid dreamer myself. I used to sit in my room for hours being a kid and teenager and just imagine different things, possible future situations, etc.
I have dreamed so much and about such a variety of things that it seems that i cant be suprised by anything. Does anyone relate to this?
Its like if seen everything already.. While actually i hardly ever left the Netherlands, or leave my home.

And i guess its the same with OBE i know its possible, but somehow i think of all the things people used to describe 'the ritual' in getting in to it. And only thinking about me bores me, so i end up not doing anything.
JEeeez my life is really boring ;)

THats why i like luciddreaming so much, i can create a 'new world' and escape...

But i do think if i become balanced enough to regain the mental clarity (im having a bit of a busy/destracting period right now) i have most of the time since my 'spiritual awakening' (for lack of better terms) I will start travelling, building my focus up.
So im gonna bookmark this thread :)

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 pm » by Spock

I understand the boring part, for me personally, I enjoy the process. It is frustrating though, night after night of no achievement, with the hope of it happening again.

From my experience, after that first one, it just started rolling from there, and as Bleever and I were chatting about, eventually, it got to where the process of the little lights/tunnel didn't even need to take place, just the intention of doing it somehow launches directly into the scenery. I am hoping that my success 2 nights ago is the first of many. I didn't try last night as I had taken medication again.

As far as the light you are describing, I am not sure. The little lights I am talking about are visual, not something implemented by the mind, as I think you are describing. Now I do have that type of light too, it is imagined while I am bringing the tingling up my body, I picture a light swirling around my feet then making it's way up and over my head, but the little explosions, those are actual visual lights.

As far as the boredom, that is part of the process we all have to work our way through to achieve anything. From jogging on a treadmill, to this type of thing. There is no short cut. Consider it short-term pain for long-term gain. Anything worth having is worth working for. There are no easy fixes --->>> INSERT YOUR OWN CLICHE<<<--- but you get the picture.

The key to the boring aspect of anything, for me, is to make that boring thing somehow more tolerable and find some sense of enjoyment in it, and when you start seeing results, it actually makes you want to work that much harder to achieve.

The mind part, and the fear part are always the toughest parts of change and achievement. But we all have it in us, and once you find it, it changes everything about you.

PreviousNext