Mind Away from Body - Astral Projection?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 10:11 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Maybe there are no easy fixes, that is right, but perhaps i think of it as right in a different way. I use to think i had to 'force' certain things, meaning do it without feeling like it, to get results. These types of extremes swung me up and down a spiral, because for every 'immediate result' i force out of realiy there is a opposite extreme waiting for me to drag me down.
This may seem abstract, but this methapor is the best way of describing certain events and both physical and emotial experiences i had because of that way of focusing.

When you feel really atracted to something, this gives you enough energy to do it without 'feeling bored' it think. I just got of the phone with someone going trough similiar things and it gave me an opportunity to reflect and autowrite this :)
If we really want things to happen, things and oportunities will unfold to make it happen. Focus needs balance, just as meditation is a cooperation of balance you PUT into it and, Balance you GAIN from it. Astral Travel is a very powerfull tool, both for entertainment and for 'enlightenment'.
And once these tools start opening up different levels of enlightenment, you can look back and see the path you walked that put everything in place for you to get there. Synchronisities.

THis light i speak of is actually a REAL light. It really is like someone is pointing a flashlight at my eyelits while i keep them closed. Like you are sungazing with your eyes closed, and also this light warms you body just like the sun does. :) I have always had this light with me, but i never gave it much tought...
I only see it tho when im relaxed, but i know its always there.

I feel i will soon get into astral traveling and ill try with the excercises you described. Funny I can remember laying on the couch like you describe, actually while i read your words i could feel the back of my parents old couch touching the tip of my nose and i can smell its scent; and i used to lay there for hours to escape to my 'own' wolrd :)
When you are not afraid of loosing those lights, those experiences, the warmth, because you know you are already in it, but just filtering. Thats when you can sit down and practice if you feel needed. Its never gone.. At least thats how i experience it

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 10:20 pm » by Rkobilan

Spock wrote:That's insanely awesome, I am sooo jacked about this. FINALLY! The only difference in what you are seeing and me, is that the people never seem to be aware of my presence. I have wondered if I would be a ghost to them.

After much thought, I toss this back for yours. Looking at this from the other perspective (180 degrees out) would totally explain the feelings and sensations I have sometimes, as though I'm being watched. I get a cold chill like someone is standing right next to me and I feel something as it enters the room.

After reading your statement here I wonder if this would be the reverse and if we could roll it all up into what is called remote viewing. Clearly many here are at various levels of achievement in this area.

@seriouscitizen Awesome Statement!

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 pm » by Spock

Interesting Rk. Bleever and i just pondered this idea. When in that state and looking at these scenes, in particular people, it's as if looking through a clouded glass almost. It's like we are orbs, hovering over them, close up to them and different areas of the room. Could orbs be manifestations of consciousness, for live people or dead?

Of course this is just pondering for the fun of it. But if i had to suggest what my own appearance on that side would be, it would be an orb, even though I know the entire time what piece of furniture I am laying on.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 pm » by Spock

Good deal SC, and good luck. It may come very easy to you, I hope it does! And if it doesn't I hope you stick with it anyway, hopefully making a small breakthrough here and there, enough to keep you thirsty for more.

I'm looking forward to my next chance, which may be tomorrow night or Saturday. I'll attempt tonight, but I may be so tired I nod off as soon as I lay down.

It's very exciting to see so many having experience with this. It just may be a natural, powerful tool that we choke out and forget with age, and hide through norms. I am absolutely convinced it is not a figment of imagination.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 10:51 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Spock wrote:Interesting Rk. Bleever and i just pondered this idea. When in that state and looking at these scenes, in particular people, it's as if looking through a clouded glass almost. It's like we are orbs, hovering over them, close up to them and different areas of the room. Could orbs be manifestations of consciousness, for live people or dead?

Of course this is just pondering for the fun of it. But if i had to suggest what my own appearance on that side would be, it would be an orb, even though I know the entire time what piece of furniture I am laying on.

I think an orb would be a good point of reference,. remember your NDE thread and how our 'soul' could possibly become a dot of photons? Also i remember in the project camelot interview with Ashayana Deane that she was pratictising astral projection in wich she became an orb.

Makes me think of this old thread of mine http://www.disclose.tv/forum/space-is-full-of-dead-people-t68464.html?hilit=space

And thanks RK :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 10:57 pm » by Spock

I missed that thread. Will check it out.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 10:57 pm » by 99socks

Spock wrote:
Unless of course, we all just have temporal lobe epilepsy.

I'll get back to you on that, hopefully before the end of the month...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 2:44 am » by Aragajag

Good thread,
Even though I am not religious anymore I still find there is much more to consciousness than a brain box.
When I was young I had dreams of obes flying types, one was flying over bushland and vivid, sometime later I was on a summer camp to give the folks a break and we older ones went camping in the bush and got lost, it was the dream I had that got us out as I knew where to go.

In my 20's I had a symbolic dream where a close friend was killed and it was like someone had died all the following day filled with grief, that night something happened where a close friend ended up in jail but the whole process seemed linked to the dream. Other times in my 20'-30's when nearing sleep I could see into rooms with furnishings and no people, all very random but very different.

I have tried the holosync stuff and recommend the gateway series with rob munroe talking you through, even though I was progressing to the point I could roll over out of my body the shock of it everytime stopped me from going further, life has not or I have not given myself the time and discipline to continue.
It is something that can be neither forced or even pushed it has to be without thought so to say but of course you need intention and effort. Also drugs are bad, mmkay, the worst thing you can have in your system for sometime is pot for obe experiences.

There is more to consciousness than spoken about in this material orientated world. I dont take the bible as gods word but none the less it is still written by people in history and has clues to what is in the various realities.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 2:52 am » by Spock

Can you go a bit more into the rolling out of your body experience? What were you using to induce that and what were the sensations leading up to it?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 3:02 am » by Aragajag

Spock wrote:Can you go a bit more into the rolling out of your body experience? What were you using to induce that and what were the sensations leading up to it?

It was part of the gateway series after basically going through all the relaxing and getting near the point of sleep you more or less just roll over as if you would physically but you are doing it with your consciousness only.
There is a rushing sound almost falling sensation as you enter the zone thats the best way I can describe it.
It is quiet a shock that keeps bringing me back in to the body. In the gateway series munroe talks you through the various stages leading you a bit further in each lesson, its good because he doesnt rehash each lesson as you progress and you only progress when you are happy with what you have been doing, best not to try and jump ahead the whole lot in one week.

Got to go out now but good topic spock.

PreviousNext