Mind Away from Body - Astral Projection?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 3:30 am » by Bleever

interesting Aragajag...good stuff. I for one am religious and this subject is most interesting to me. There is something more to this world, this existence. I shared with Spock my most recent dreams of God and what I perceived he was telling me (yes, i know this makes me sound crazy). However, this whole thread sounds bat shit crazy too...man, suffice to say, this life is crazy...

Made me wanna change my pic...sorry NEM and Otto...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 3:51 am » by Spock

What is also bat-shit crazy are the synchronicities between you and I Bleever. Some of the things that the two of us share, from opposite sides of the nation, only knowing each other through this site, have been truly bizarre. A God Thing.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 am » by Bleever

Yup...deff crazy. Lets keep pushing this forward pressing in on life and God.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Writer

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 6:57 am » by Aris84

Hi I had some of that experience as well but the one I'm gone describe was in the old stone circles close to the place that I was born http://www.klubpodroznikow.com/relacje/ ... e-w-odrach. I was meditating using binaural beats track in a place called The Elips (its an area in the park where as measured by Leszek Matela is one of the highest levels 120 000 units in Bovis scale of positive radiation). Anyway I was siting there playing my track for 15 minutes and then all of the sudden I started to fell something like electricity moving from the tips of my fingers towards my torso. It got stronger and my hands lifted, my breath by that time was very deep and intense and I attracted a little crowd as well. As I found out letter I was so pose to project that I'm directing that energy for example to my head.
When I was done after 30 minutes the feeling lasted for another I think maybe 20 minutes that was in 2011. I came back to recreate and record on camera the experience again this year but nothing happened but I'm gone keep trying... may be with Spock's track all thou when someone of you mentioned that someone got possessed it got me a bit scared...

Initiate

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 10:29 pm » by Rkobilan

@Aris84 check this out. Specifically chapter 20 Cheers http://issuu.com/shanti1/docs/third_eye

@All others I was thinking outside of the box and submit this video for your thoughts. I'm of the mind that they what is discussed here has a relationship to this video. Specifically the worm hole discussion. I'm interested if others are getting this same thought.

UFO Time Travelers From Our Future

Uploaded by Ghost32 uploaded: Nov 9, 2012 Hits: 1941

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/115206/UFO_Time_Travelers_From_Our_Future/

Initiate

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 10:40 pm » by Rkobilan

@Aris84 Do you still live on Poland? I'm looking for some information on a city or town or village that was or is still located in Poland. Here's is the name to search via google maps.

Majdan Kobylański, Krasnystaw County, Lublin Voivodeship, Poland

Moderators I would have sent a message but could not as I assume Aris84 hasn't been member long enough to send or receive messages?

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 pm » by Spock

Yea, the contact function does not work for me anymore either, in any web browser I have.

Writer

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 am » by Aris84

Rkobilan wrote:@Aris84 Do you still live on Poland? I'm looking for some information on a city or town or village that was or is still located in Poland. Here's is the name to search via google maps.

Majdan Kobylański, Krasnystaw County, Lublin Voivodeship, Poland

Moderators I would have sent a message but could not as I assume Aris84 hasn't been member long enough to send or receive messages?

Ok what would U like to know? From what I looked it's a small village and it still exist.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 pm » by Rkobilan

@Aris84 If you were to take the Y and the I and swap them, you'll have my family name. I am attempting to trace my family roots and would like your thoughts on how to get in contact with the church there. I would guess they would maintain the birth records for the area. What are your thoughts on that? He also stated he came from Ruskapnonia (I write as it sounds) So he may have come from the family that created that village or again you tell me back in that day how did those come to name their villages. In the USA they are named using names of important people, places, or things.

Mods forgive me for using this thread to find my roots. As stated I cannot message Aris84. I'll refrain should this distract from this wonderful thread and wait until Lucas can address this issue.

Aris84 I'm on my way to a funeral of the youngest child born to my grandfather Apollinari Stanislaus Kobilansky, son of Stanislaus Kobilansky from Roskopana, Poland. He was the last of the first generation born of the Clann Kobilansky to be born the United States of America. I believe the spelling change happened upon entering Ellis Island.

With My being gone should give the Moderators and staff ample time to address the messaging issue on this site.

Thank You in advance for all of your assistance Aris84

Writer

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 11:51 pm » by Aris84

Rkobilan wrote:@Aris84 If you were to take the Y and the I and swap them, you'll have my family name. I am attempting to trace my family roots and would like your thoughts on how to get in contact with the church there. I would guess they would maintain the birth records for the area. What are your thoughts on that? He also stated he came from Ruskapnonia (I write as it sounds) So he may have come from the family that created that village or again you tell me back in that day how did those come to name their villages. In the USA they are named using names of important people, places, or things.

Mods forgive me for using this thread to find my roots. As stated I cannot message Aris84. I'll refrain should this distract from this wonderful thread and wait until Lucas can address this issue.

Aris84 I'm on my way to a funeral of the youngest child born to my grandfather Apollinari Stanislaus Kobilansky, son of Stanislaus Kobilansky from Roskopana, Poland. He was the last of the first generation born of the Clann Kobilansky to be born the United States of America. I believe the spelling change happened upon entering Ellis Island.

With My being gone should give the Moderators and staff ample time to address the messaging issue on this site.

Thank You in advance for all of your assistance Aris84

Ok no problem I can help as best I can, I found the manifest and the passenger record but as you sad the lead is dead because whoever was writing it made possibly some spelling mistakes with writing the place of residence so my question is why are U convinced that he lived in Majdan Kobylanski is it because of the surname or there is something more to it?

PreviousNext