Mind Away from Body - Astral Projection?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:03 am » by Lynziswez

@ Spock .... there are many things you've said in this thread that I can relate too but I just wanted to pick up on what you said about the feeling of being an orb.

Are you aware of Stanley/Paul from Perth who puts his nightly video's on You tube where his house is "infested" with orbs day & night & has been for years. Well the freaky thing is when I first fell over his vids about 3 yrs ago I took a great interest as I was having a lot of spooky stuff happening to me that I was struggling with myself. I would watch these orbs for hours (I have a habit of attracting orbs when my photo is taken, in fact I have one on my profile pic on here lol) The night I had an "aha moment" which I wrote on his thread in jest. I suggested that all the orbs that visited him every night was in fact all of us viewing his video's on you tube. Could the orbs be a manifestation of all the viewers energies in his living room because this was what I felt like whilst watching & peering up into the screen.

SO I was a bit freaked when I read your thread tonight & found you had the same feeling !!! & I thought only I could come up with something as far out as that one ... great to find I'm not on my own haha.

As for your tunnel. I had a tunnel when I used to sun gaze. First time it really freaked me out. Was a tunnel twirling swirling kelidoscope of rainbow colours which vibrated at such a rate & stretched from the sun down to me, I would have this feeling that at some point I would be able to get off at the other end but my lack of confidence would always interfere & pull me back . That first time it happened was one of the most profound days in my life where so much happened to me that I had to re-evaluate my understanding of reality. :?

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:35 am » by SamueltheLion

if you think about it, this can remove the fear of death for you, because: if you split from your body, you have left physicality.

what more is death?
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:54 am » by Rkobilan

Aris84 wrote:
Rkobilan wrote:@Aris84 If you were to take the Y and the I and swap them, you'll have my family name. I am attempting to trace my family roots and would like your thoughts on how to get in contact with the church there. I would guess they would maintain the birth records for the area. What are your thoughts on that? He also stated he came from Ruskapnonia (I write as it sounds) So he may have come from the family that created that village or again you tell me back in that day how did those come to name their villages. In the USA they are named using names of important people, places, or things.

Mods forgive me for using this thread to find my roots. As stated I cannot message Aris84. I'll refrain should this distract from this wonderful thread and wait until Lucas can address this issue.

Aris84 I'm on my way to a funeral of the youngest child born to my grandfather Apollinari Stanislaus Kobilansky, son of Stanislaus Kobilansky from Roskopana, Poland. He was the last of the first generation born of the Clann Kobilansky to be born the United States of America. I believe the spelling change happened upon entering Ellis Island.

With My being gone should give the Moderators and staff ample time to address the messaging issue on this site.

Thank You in advance for all of your assistance Aris84

Ok no problem I can help as best I can, I found the manifest and the passenger record but as you sad the lead is dead because whoever was writing it made possibly some spelling mistakes with writing the place of residence so my question is why are U convinced that he lived in Majdan Kobylanski is it because of the surname or there is something more to it?

Aris84 Let me ask you is there a Kobylanski and Kobilansky surname in Poland?

This is what I do know. Paul S. Kobilansky aka (Apollinari Stanislaus) son of Pauline (Jabsibowsky) and Stanislaus Kobilansky was born in Roskopana, Poland on June 25, 1891. Came to America on Estonia 1910. Had two brothers John (eldest) Marion or Marcus (youngest) and one sister Antoinette. We found she married and moved to Ukraine. The three brothers were sending her money but the Bolsheviks confiscated the cash and kept her from leaving the Ukraine. I hope this sheds more light.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 12:35 pm » by Spock

Samuelthemule wrote:if you think about it, this can remove the fear of death for you, because: if you split from your body, you have left physicality.

what more is death?

Admittedly, one of my motivations, is to overcome the fear of death, the fear of non-existence. There's a prayer many Christians pray that goes - "I believe, help me with my unbelief".

and on Friday, Serious touched on something that was key as well. How you question yourself. Regardless of how profound an experience may have been, and regardless of how real it was at the time, as time passes on, you tend to question the validity of those experiences within your own mind.

After all, they're not rational, and they do not fit within the structure of common thought.

I attempted again last night, and though I felt like I was going to have success, the thought that rung in my head most, was CIA saying that someone he knew needed the services of a priest. :yell: I really don't want that old fear to creap back in as it took many years to get over it and people tend to associate the unknown with evil. Our mind and our fears our our greatest obstacles.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 12:55 pm » by mediasorcery

the astral plane, anytime you want, its your birthright to go beyond the physical realms, i think spock in the world we live in, a lot of this has been suppressed or forgotten, once apon a time it may have been completely natural and not even considered a gift ,

i used to experiment all the time with leaving my body, and i would go anywhere/everywhere i felt like, back in time-forwards, whatever i felt like conjuring up, thats where i would go, no 1 ever told me you couldnt, etc, i tried to go off the planet one night, and i went right out into the stars away from earth, but, i came to a wooden trapdoor floating in the heavens, and there was a person on it, and he told me to go back, that i kept going on, i wouldnt have enuf energy to get back, so i came back into my body, another time i was in a eagle spying on a rabbit in a field, stuff like that all the time lol, so i believe you,

in fact, its entirely normal for me, not unusual ,those meetings you went to, were other spirits in the astral realms im guessing,
thanx spock, your a real surprise package hehe, i kinda worked that out a bit somehow,[the mind can tell you anything if you know how to ask lol]~~~kind regs frm me.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm » by Aragajag

Spock wrote:
Samuelthemule wrote:if you think about it, this can remove the fear of death for you, because: if you split from your body, you have left physicality.

what more is death?

Admittedly, one of my motivations, is to overcome the fear of death, the fear of non-existence. There's a prayer many Christians pray that goes - "I believe, help me with my unbelief".

and on Friday, Serious touched on something that was key as well. How you question yourself. Regardless of how profound an experience may have been, and regardless of how real it was at the time, as time passes on, you tend to question the validity of those experiences within your own mind.

After all, they're not rational, and they do not fit within the structure of common thought.

I attempted again last night, and though I felt like I was going to have success, the thought that rung in my head most, was CIA saying that someone he knew needed the services of a priest. :yell: I really don't want that old fear to creap back in as it took many years to get over it and people tend to associate the unknown with evil. Our mind and our fears our our greatest obstacles.

Its a real balancing act to master this but be mindful in chasing this because it is touching the all, at the same time you have to be empty of thought or worldly connections. Its finding the part in yourself before you let go and yet staying there.
One technique someone gave me was to ask yourself everytime you open a door 'are you dreaming' me I cant remember to bring that one on enough to try.
It takes detication of many months, eating right etc imo and living like a monk would help.
Maybe one day there will be a quick and easy drug given by big pharm's
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm » by SamueltheLion

Aragajag wrote:
Spock wrote:

what more is death?

Its a real balancing act to master this but be mindful in chasing this because it is touching the all, at the same time you have to be empty of thought or worldly connections. Its finding the part in yourself before you let go and yet staying there.
One technique someone gave me was to ask yourself everytime you open a door 'are you dreaming' me I cant remember to bring that one on enough to try.
It takes detication of many months, eating right etc imo and living like a monk would help.
Maybe one day there will be a quick and easy drug given by big pharm's

cool to read people's insights, thanks for making this thread spock!

now read mine! :D ('bout them shrooms)

one thing about living like a monk, from the outside, it looks like punishment but... internally, they are (hopefully) having the greatest adventure ever.

i will say what spock mentioned as well, about binaural beats and meditation aids through sound, they can be really effective.

when i "unlock" and get into the zone, OUT OF JUDGEMENT, and into pure creation/ imagination, wow... what a wild feeling :D so much fun.

i had a really wonderful trip last night, i just kept following where my questions and feelings were leading me, it was a gateway into a higher realm of feeling through asking questions.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 5:06 pm » by Aragajag

Upload to Disclose.tv

Try this Ladies list out, she has to be one of the best for binaural beats, just find the one you like. :flop:
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 5:09 pm » by SamueltheLion

Spock wrote:

what more is death?

going along with the cia thing and mk ultra, or more clearly: mind control, this picture is...

:D

frickin' hilarious, except for the fact that there's actually some truth to it.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 pm » by SamueltheLion

hey spock, have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? haunting? demonic invasion?

i figured that is one of the reasons people shut down:

i thought you might like this picture and book.

we can make our own light.

http://jacquesricher.com/occult/psychic.pdf

psychic self defense by dion fortune.

PreviousNext