Mind Away from Body - Astral Projection?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm » by Spock


Never sleep paralysis, have experienced haunting - but not in my own house, and don't believe I've ever witnessed any sort of demonic invasion - but I guess that could be questioned.

Initiate
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 pm

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm » by Jetski


Another great thread, Spock. :flop:

Love reading everyone's posts and what they're experiencing, their thoughts, feelings and everything are interesting, so very interesting. :flop:

I'm sorry guys, I have so much to say but I can't for the life of me put it into words right now. :cry: (If Spock thinks he's not a gifted writer, you can imagine how I feel lol.) I wish there was a chatroom where we could discuss topics like this instead of typing up posts, I would be there in a heartbeat.

I will however give you a briefing on what I've experienced. I've had an OBE and a NDE (on separate occasions). Have reached a higher state of consciousness/awareness several times over the years, (and experienced pretty much what Samuelthemuel did) only, drugs were not involved in any way, nor did I have to meditate to reach that state. Don't ask me how it happened, it just happened, I have no idea how I managed to reach this state. :headscratch: Regarding the NDE, I have only just connected the dots and yet this happened a very long time ago. I wasn't influenced by books or movies, or people in general because at the time of my OBE, NDE, I never even knew what they were till some years later. It's taken me two decades to finally connect the dots.

I'm curious about Sleep Paralysis. Can one have an OBE during Sleep Paralysis? Can you like, wake up, get out of bed, walk to the door, and turn and see your body still on the bed? Anyone?? :think:

Conspirator
Posts: 2552
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 11:11 pm » by SamueltheLion


Jetski wrote:Another great thread, Spock. :flop:

Love reading everyone's posts and what they're experiencing, their thoughts, feelings and everything are interesting, so very interesting. :flop:

...

I'm curious about Sleep Paralysis. Can one have an OBE during Sleep Paralysis? Can you like, wake up, get out of bed, walk to the door, and turn and see your body still on the bed? Anyone?? :think:


Yes, and in fact, depending on whom you believe, the reason you ARE paralysed is because you were just having an OBE or ARE.

cause imagine: if you were controlling your regular body with the things you were trying to do in the dream world.

:think:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1059
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 11:14 pm » by Seriouscitizen


Jetski wrote:Another great thread, Spock. :flop:

Love reading everyone's posts and what they're experiencing, their thoughts, feelings and everything are interesting, so very interesting. :flop:

I'm sorry guys, I have so much to say but I can't for the life of me put it into words right now. :cry: (If Spock thinks he's not a gifted writer, you can imagine how I feel lol.) I wish there was a chatroom where we could discuss topics like this instead of typing up posts, I would be there in a heartbeat.

I will however give you a briefing on what I've experienced. I've had an OBE and a NDE (on separate occasions). Have reached a higher state of consciousness/awareness several times over the years, (and experienced pretty much what Samuelthemuel did) only, drugs were not involved in any way, nor did I have to meditate to reach that state. Don't ask me how it happened, it just happened, I have no idea how I managed to reach this state. :headscratch: Regarding the NDE, I have only just connected the dots and yet this happened a very long time ago. I wasn't influenced by books or movies, or people in general because at the time of my OBE, NDE, I never even knew what they were till some years later. It's taken me two decades to finally connect the dots.

I'm curious about Sleep Paralysis. Can one have an OBE during Sleep Paralysis? Can you like, wake up, get out of bed, walk to the door, and turn and see your body still on the bed? Anyone?? :think:



Actually we talked about this on the 'fridaynightskypecall''. As i told Spock ive been doing the excercises for a few times now since he posted. And what i experience is somewhat like sleepparalyzes. When i focus on the fluid colors that move inside of my eyelid i can slowly feel my 'body energy' up to a point i can actually dont feel it anymore, it becomes paralyzed. ITs gives me this weird tingeling feeling in my hands and feet. As if all of my 'soul energy ( in lack of better terms) is bunking up in my head. ITs starts happening after approx 10 minutes of focusing. And it holds on for as at least the hour i practiced it.

I have experienced sleep paralyses after sudden wake ups. And it feels kind of similair. No conscious OBE yet tho. Still working on it.

Actually i think like mediasorcery says that we mistake these 'gifts' as extraordinairy when actually they are very 'normal' depending the perception from the conditioned mind.

Initiate
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 pm

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 pm » by Jetski


Thanks Sam, and Serious. :flop:

With me, I'd taken a nap, woke up, got out of bed, walked to the door, turned and saw my body still lying on the bed... :shock: :shock: :nails: Yep, I panicked on realising that it was my body still lying on the bed and no sooner than I realised a force, pulled me back onto the bed and into my body. It was terrifying, because this happened not once, not twice, but three times. I kept thinking, I'm okay, I'm just dreaming, I am getting up now, I'm AWAKE, yet I got to the door and turned again. I wasn't dreaming at all, I KNEW I had to get up, I had to be somewhere at a certain time. Needless to say I was half an hour late. :ohno: I had obviously woken up (mind) before my body, lol, which I understand is Sleep Paralysys, but the OBE it was scary as hell, in fact, I swore to myself I would never again take a cat-nap in the afternoon. I remember it like it was yesterday, yet it happened two decades ago. I have never experienced it again, thank goodness. :peep: I am thinking it was scary at the time because I didn't know what was happening, I had never heard of an OBE, sleep paralysis even. Perhaps if I'd known, I wouldn't have panicked and been able to go further and beyond!! :think: :nails: :lol:

Skype, Friday night? Grrrrr..I didn't get an invite, I wish I'd known. Nevermind, maybe next time. :flop:

I don't meditate, or, perhaps I do, subconsciously. In fact, hmmm, when think about it, we all meditate just unknowingly. Like, I believe when we day dream, it's actually a form of meditating, and cause I day dream alot, I guess I'm meditating more often than not! :lol: I know people who go to great lengths when it comes to meditating. They have tried everything yet they can't reach a higher state of consciousness/awareness. I think the harder you try the less likely you're to achieve it. One knows, you have to relax, completely let go, but if you're trying too hard you can't be relaxing, letting go of anything, you're concentrating too hard. That's why I say my experiences have been spontaneous, just, out of the blue I've reached a higher state of awareness. Keep in mind, it's only happened to me several times over the years (two decades, ummm, make that three).

Hey on a side note. Am trying to locate the other thread of Spocks. Have been back 10 pages looking for it on the forum can't find it.... :help: Thanks in advance. :D

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:01 am » by Spock


Hereyago...

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-gift-of-forgetting-t80239.html

BTW, you can add me to your Skype list. I'm not on as often as some others, but do enjoy the convos on Friday.

Initiate
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 pm

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:04 am » by Jetski


Thank you, Spock. :flop:

I only made a Skype account two days ago, you'll be my first added contact...you should feel honoured ha ha. :D

Writer
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 am

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 5:01 am » by Aris84


Rkobilan wrote:
Aris84 wrote:
Rkobilan wrote:@Aris84 If you were to take the Y and the I and swap them, you'll have my family name. I am attempting to trace my family roots and would like your thoughts on how to get in contact with the church there. I would guess they would maintain the birth records for the area. What are your thoughts on that? He also stated he came from Ruskapnonia (I write as it sounds) So he may have come from the family that created that village or again you tell me back in that day how did those come to name their villages. In the USA they are named using names of important people, places, or things.

Mods forgive me for using this thread to find my roots. As stated I cannot message Aris84. I'll refrain should this distract from this wonderful thread and wait until Lucas can address this issue.

Aris84 I'm on my way to a funeral of the youngest child born to my grandfather Apollinari Stanislaus Kobilansky, son of Stanislaus Kobilansky from Roskopana, Poland. He was the last of the first generation born of the Clann Kobilansky to be born the United States of America. I believe the spelling change happened upon entering Ellis Island.

With My being gone should give the Moderators and staff ample time to address the messaging issue on this site.

Thank You in advance for all of your assistance Aris84


Ok no problem I can help as best I can, I found the manifest and the passenger record but as you sad the lead is dead because whoever was writing it made possibly some spelling mistakes with writing the place of residence so my question is why are U convinced that he lived in Majdan Kobylanski is it because of the surname or there is something more to it?



Aris84 Let me ask you is there a Kobylanski and Kobilansky surname in Poland?

This is what I do know. Paul S. Kobilansky aka (Apollinari Stanislaus) son of Pauline (Jabsibowsky) and Stanislaus Kobilansky was born in Roskopana, Poland on June 25, 1891. Came to America on Estonia 1910. Had two brothers John (eldest) Marion or Marcus (youngest) and one sister Antoinette. We found she married and moved to Ukraine. The three brothers were sending her money but the Bolsheviks confiscated the cash and kept her from leaving the Ukraine. I hope this sheds more light.


What I found is this:

1. This is the declaration from the Ellis Island
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/passR ... 0199050030

2. This is the 2 parts ship manifest your relative I think its 30 th on the list: so he declares that he is Lithuanian and that his nearest relative lives in Kiev as well he declares that his pob. and por. is You sad "Roskopana" but as you can see on the firs document (a) its closer to Raskopanoye in my opinion and that is in the present day in Ukraine.

Because in 1910 Poland didn't existed it was under Russian, Prussian and Austrian-Hungarian occupation from 1795 to 1918 but the area in 1561 belong to Lithuania when in 1569 Poland and Lithuania made an alliance and created one country "The Kingdom of Two Nations" that area comes as part of Poland not Lithuania and that could be why the surname sounds Polish because Poland kept control of that area (apart from Kiev) to 1793

a)

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0030

b)

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0030

Google maps location
Raskopanoye, Vinnyts'ka oblast, Ukraine

See map no 2
http://polmap.republika.pl/index.html

Prof o variation of name of the City
https://labs.familysearch.org/stdfinder ... Id=4208209

Map of the area (the web site claims its from 1910)
http://www.wykop.pl/ramka/502071/te-bez ... nformacji/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 10:38 pm » by Poooooot


I can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now. :bang;

Thank you for the link to that file! :pray: I will download it tonight.

I have had a few more visits with "My Helen," if you remember that whole story, Spock. I can actually call upon her when I need her, and she always comes. I generally do this when I am in bed, because it is the only time of day where I can focus in silence, undisturbed (you are right when you say that even the slightest outside influence can ruin the whole thing). Now that I know how to do it, it is not hard at all. I use a similar method as you. Just focus, try to block out the rest of the world while paying meticulous attention to your own body,mind, and spirit. I focus my energy actually to come from my chest, like a tube of light and/or energy comes from my breastplate (usually when I am laying on my back).... When I can get to that vibration sensation you mentioned, I know it's only a matter of time before I will meet with her again.

We usually don't speak with words, but telepathically. She is such a kind and loving being. I am smiling ear-to-ear just talking about her now. The love I share with My Helen can only be compared to the love you have for your child, but it's also very different. She helps me with all of my "Earthly" problems. Things that don't even really matter in the grand scheme of things. It's like therapy!

Also, as mentioned regarding felling other peoples' energy: That is a major problem of mine. I have panic attacks in large crowds and I've actually had to cut people out of my life, because they carried so much negative energy around. I absorb that shit like a sponge. And not just from people, but places as well. Example: There is a one-way road in my neighborhood that leads up to the intersection of my street. At the opposite end of this road, there is a bend. When I was a kid, there was a house there, but it's gone now (torn down). Anyways, any time I would drive around that bend, I would get an awful feeling. Just a rotten, yucky, terrible feeling. I couldn't quite explain it, but I never drive down there on my own, and when someone else is driving, if they try to go that way I ask them to go a different route. Turns out a young girl was repeated abused and raped in that house for years, before being killed in a fire (hence the house being gone now).

Don't doubt your instincts.





Chillitiger wrote: I have had a few "visions" Once I closed my eyes and in an instant I was standing in front of the pyramids. Scared the crap out of me! only lasted a second opened, my eyes quick smart.

That is how I met My Helen for the first time! Here is my post about it, from a longgg time ago. I started out thinking it was one thing, only to find out it was something completely different. ("My Helen" is who I believe to be "my guide." When I first "met" her, I was very nervous and sorta freaked out. I did some research and I found what I thought to be her, only it wasn't. Just a coincidence of name and appearance in one photograph).

Here is a brief copy/pasta of what I said in that thread, so you don't have to read through all 12 pages:
Basically, since I have been about 12ish, i don't really know my exact date, but it was around that time (approximately 18 years ago), I started getting the sense of a woman. For a while I had no name, no face, no nothing. I just "sensed" this woman. Then a few years later I got a name. Helen. Or Helene. Over the years it's become more clear to me that this name is a foreign name, and Helen or Helene is the best English translation of her name. Anyways, I never (and still don't) know exactly who she is, I've always just felt that she was either with me, or a part of me (but not actually me, if that makes any sense at all).

Anyways, throughout the years I've gone through family trees, wondering if My Helen (as I've grown to call her) was some past relative -- my grandfather's mother's name was Helen, but I barely knew her and she passed away when I was 17ish, after My Helen started "coming around" (for lack of a better way to explain). There have been a few other Helens in my family tree, but none of them really stuck out at me.

I've asked a few psychics throughout the years. One told me that it was Helen of Troy (total bullshit), one said it could possibly be a past relative but that she wasn't sure, and one told me that "I would find out when the time was right," and she wouldn't say anything else about it.

Fast forward to a few months ago, maybe about three or four months? I don't really remember exactly when, but when this happened, I had told otoel about it either the next day or a couple days later (sorry to "out" our friendship, oto!), so if you think I am making this shit up you can confirm with him... Anyways, a few months ago I was laying in bed, and I had the urge to sit up and face the window (which would also be facing East).

Now here's where it gets kinda weird... I am sitting up in bed and I get this really weird feeling. Almost like when your foot falls asleep, only it was my whole body and not as intense. And I felt almost tired, in a way. Like that relaxed feeling you get right before you fall asleep, but I was wide awake. It was weird. Anyways, I close my eyes and my head starts to look up at the ceiling (I'm not doing it, but I'm not forcing myself to stop, either. I wasn't scared, more curious and a bit excited)... Then I started to see something. It started out as like a yellow/orange misty kind-of fog... And in the distance I could see three pyramids, with the sun rising behind them. Because of the orangey/yellow tint of everything, and the sand everywhere, I can only assume it was the Giza pyramids, but I don't really know for sure. Anyways, I'm staring at these pyramids, confused about what was going on and excited at what was happening, then this short, stocky woman starts walking towards me. She had longer, curly/frizzy, reddish hair. As soon as I saw her, I just had this overwhelming feeling of love. I loved her, and I could tell she loved me. She came up to me and without saying anything, she gave me a hug. At that moment I thought, "This has to be my Helen."

Then it was over.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13824
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:06 pm » by domdabears


Would you rather have sleep paralysis, or sleep apnea?

Sometimes I wake up gasping for air because I stop breathing.

It sucks.

I'm not fat, and I don't snore.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook