Mind Away from Body - Astral Projection?

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:12 pm » by domdabears

Anyone ever try this? It has a shit load of hits and likes. I'm going to try it sometime.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:14 pm » by Poooooot

domdabears wrote:Would you rather have sleep paralysis, or sleep apnea?

Sometimes I wake up gasping for air because I stop breathing.

It sucks.

I'm not fat, and I don't snore.

Could be from drug and/or alcohol abuse.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 pm » by domdabears

And if you wanna be really relaxed. This is what I use. I swear I just did it an hour ago. 20 minutes a day.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 pm » by Spock

Poooooot wrote:Also, as mentioned regarding felling other peoples' energy: That is a major problem of mine. I have panic attacks in large crowds and I've actually had to cut people out of my life, because they carried so much negative energy around. I absorb that shit like a sponge. And not just from people, but places as well. Example: There is a one-way road in my neighborhood that leads up to the intersection of my street. At the opposite end of this road, there is a bend. When I was a kid, there was a house there, but it's gone now (torn down). Anyways, any time I would drive around that bend, I would get an awful feeling. Just a rotten, yucky, terrible feeling. I couldn't quite explain it, but I never drive down there on my own, and when someone else is driving, if they try to go that way I ask them to go a different route. Turns out a young girl was repeated abused and raped in that house for years, before being killed in a fire (hence the house being gone now).

Don't doubt your instincts.

OMG - I know exactly what you are talking about in these instances. From people to anxiety attacks, to a fear of a section of road (that I even avoid in the mornings), and, up to feeling like something is looming over my back sometimes.

This is some crazy shit, and if it was not for this website, I would have gone on thinking that nobody understands. I always thought it was natural, that people like us were just a little different, in the same way that some people can draw and others can't, but it's refreshing to know that in this community, there is a small section of people that totally get it.

Thanks for responding!

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:25 pm » by SamueltheLion

poot: i feel other people too much

yeah, you gotta push people away to have a place for your own soul to stay

domdabears wrote:Anyone ever try this? It has a shit load of hits and likes. I'm going to try it sometime.

Upload to Disclose.tv

domdabears, if you wanna try something really wild: go meditate in a cave with no light in it

most of these youtube meditation clips are straight up gaaarbage.

try the lossless .flac binaural beats or whatever.

you can bring music with you to drown out the noise of thoughts if you want, to gain access to the intuitive/creative mind the "repenting thief" between the jesus gland woops i mean the pineal christ, cause logic always insists it's ... "righT".

:D

the body has its own intelligence as we all know, adjusting on the fly to your situations and sometimes you don't even know why
but

what if we humans can
make our own light its just our
bodies don't know why or don't think they should make it because the day
light is still here and we're so dependent on the sun which seems like it will always be here
but maybe one day it won't be??

gotta fight the instinct to fight or fly,
so you can maybe learn to defy fear and truly feel alive beyond these red and blue bland threats of guns.
Last edited by SamueltheLion on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your faith will make you whole

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:26 pm » by Spock

Dom,

This is what I listen too most days (am right now) and it helps somehow relax and bring down the stress level. Turn off all artificial light except your computer. Other than your computer use natural light as much as possible and listen to this - see if it helps.

Drone Zone Soma FM http://somafm.com/listen/

It's free on iTune in the radio section under ambient, or listen from that page.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:27 pm » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:OMG - I know exactly what you are talking about in these instances. From people to anxiety attacks, to a fear of a section of road (that I even avoid in the mornings), and, up to feeling like something is looming over my back sometimes.

This is some crazy shit, and if it was not for this website, I would have gone on thinking that nobody understands. I always thought it was natural, that people like us were just a little different, in the same way that some people can draw and others can't, but it's refreshing to know that in this community, there is a small section of people that totally get it.

Thanks for responding!

I will be forever grateful to this site for showing me that I'm not crazy, these things are real, and other people experience them too. Political BS aside, there is a lot of great information and even better people here. :hugging:

And I feel like an ass that it took me a week to see this post, but I'm glad I did! :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 pm » by domdabears

I was gonna put something about panic attacks, buuuuuut I'll leave it out.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:31 pm » by Spock

Well, we all want the same thing, just different ideas of how to get there. Politics is straight up 1000% bovine excrement.

Ultimately, we're all spirits having a human dream.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:38 pm » by domdabears

Samuelthemule wrote:
domdabears, if you wanna try something really wild: go meditate in a cave with no light in it

most of these youtube meditation clips are straight up gaaarbage.

Where am I going to find a cave?

Why are they garbage? Which ones are good then?

I do this for relaxation.

PreviousNext