Mind Away from Body - Astral Projection?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 12:12 am » by Seriouscitizen

domdabears wrote:
Samuelthemule wrote:
domdabears, if you wanna try something really wild: go meditate in a cave with no light in it

most of these youtube meditation clips are straight up gaaarbage.

Where am I going to find a cave?

Why are they garbage? Which ones are good then?

I do this for relaxation.

I would say listen to your own body telling if it is garbage or not,. after all other peoples opionions are what they are, opinions. Subjective. You will know when you hit the right one. My advice is to listen and be conscious about what it does to your body and mind. Can't go 'wrong' with that :flop:

@ Spock and Poooooot,. I know what you mean,. They have this nice name hypersensitivity for it. I disovered this some time ago for myself too. I've learned the hard way that sometimes I even make the feelings of others 'my own'. So if i would have walked in to a crowd the main emotion dominating would become my own and i couldnt tell the difference anymore between what i really was experiencing, or what was just rubbing off on me.

I learned that, and im still practicing, being centered in unconditional love for myself and 'the creator'
(sounds cheezy i know), like visualizing being in contact trough the source energy (wich is everything), unconditionally (letting it flow trough me so to speak). Gives me strenght to see and feel everything as a outcome of divine planning,. this gets me out of position of stress, and having stress is like opening up portals for other peoples stress. The mindset creates the energy it resonates with so to speak. You still feel what other people feel, but your mindset allows you to see the 'bigger picture' so you could balance that pain out with the healing power of love. Love is like a filter that creates compassion and helps you stay out the downward spiral of suffering.

Being hypersensitive gave me a lot of learning experiences,. It was as if i didnt have to go trough a lot of shit physically myself, but could learn and understand it trough 'third person'. Being around people that feel and see, gave me the opportunity to gain knowledge trough coming in contact with their feelings and images. Therefore using their experience as a methaphor for my growing understanding. So besides just feeling everything, most hypersensitive persons, i reckon, also understand their close friends really well. They are like the great listeners, who always seem to know exactly what you are talking about. lol
Can be tough tho, i also know some hypersensitive person like myself who needed to learn how to set boundaries, cause always understanding everyone (in feelings more so than actual experience), will most likely put you in a martyr position cause you dont want to hurt anyones feelings, cause what hurst them will hurt you. Because you understand and feel them, but if they dont understand or feel you, it can happen they will unconsciously push your boundries for 'empathy' or any other type of attention, in times its better you consider your own energy levels.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 5:10 pm » by Chillitiger

I hear you Serious. On my numerological chart I have the arrow of hypersensitivity.

I have always been really sensitive.

Took me quite a while to figure out other people don't feel things as strongly as I do.

And as a guy it is very hard to express feelings. It is a running joke with my wife. I just can't put feelings into words and I am sure there are plenty of other guys like that too.

But picking up others "baggage" is something that needs to be dealt with always. It is also important to be quite healthy. If I let myself go somewhat I pick up all the negative crap going around. I get frustrated and annoyed for no apparent reason, until I realize that often what I am feeling is not my own feelings (if that makes sense).

I have been meditating (guided - Hemisync style)) a lot lately my mind seeems clearer and my dreams are a lot more lucid too. But I have found though this has caused me to be a little "Bi-Polar". Quite dramatic mood swings. really happy for a few days, then really frustrated for the next!

As I have not really meditated before I wonder if this is the reason.

Others who have meditated may have an opinion.

Oh and I once aked myself what de ja vu was. and I got a picture of a nearly empty plate of food in my head. It was quite unobtrusive and I thought it a random thought......

That night after I had finished dinner.... There was the exact same portions of food on the same plate I had seen when I asked the question... Hmmm... Go figure..... :think:
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 5:53 pm » by Aragajag

This sounds a clique but you have found two opposite weights and getting to the centre would be the thing to do, take your mind off the unsettling stuff and look for the balance point. opinion based as always.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 7:50 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Chillitiger wrote:I hear you Serious. On my numerological chart I have the arrow of hypersensitivity.

I have always been really sensitive.

Took me quite a while to figure out other people don't feel things as strongly as I do.

And as a guy it is very hard to express feelings. It is a running joke with my wife. I just can't put feelings into words and I am sure there are plenty of other guys like that too.

But picking up others "baggage" is something that needs to be dealt with always. It is also important to be quite healthy. If I let myself go somewhat I pick up all the negative crap going around. I get frustrated and annoyed for no apparent reason, until I realize that often what I am feeling is not my own feelings (if that makes sense).

I have been meditating (guided - Hemisync style)) a lot lately my mind seeems clearer and my dreams are a lot more lucid too. But I have found though this has caused me to be a little "Bi-Polar". Quite dramatic mood swings. really happy for a few days, then really frustrated for the next!

As I have not really meditated before I wonder if this is the reason.

Others who have meditated may have an opinion.

Oh and I once aked myself what de ja vu was. and I got a picture of a nearly empty plate of food in my head. It was quite unobtrusive and I thought it a random thought......

That night after I had finished dinner.... There was the exact same portions of food on the same plate I had seen when I asked the question... Hmmm... Go figure..... :think:

Bi polar ey,. i hear you. Ive been feeling a bit pipolar lately. Don't know where that comes from.
ITs funny i had this one reading done, one and only, im not really into that, and she said you dont like to meditate right?
I said well no not like the conventional way. I'm pretty much relaxed and focused all the time, I dont feel like i have to force that. Than her and her neighbour 'reader' said well thats the natural way right? She pulled another card and said some people are afraid that the portals they open in that way could lead them to feel things they better be shut off to.
That just came to mind when i read your post ofcoarse it doesnt have to realate to your experience.

About deja vu,. actually a few weeks ago i was having them all the time during the day for about 3 weeks or so. And it felt like you describe it, like i was just experiencing something i dreamed beforehand. Funny you'd say that. I think that is. Like project looking glass.

And Aragajag. I agree with you,. often the middle way is the way for me to have a grip on my life..

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 3:49 am » by Seriouscitizen

BUMP

Hows it going Spock? Did any practice lately? I just remembered this thread after dozing off in some light spectacle in my dreams few hours ago. Wondered if you made any progress?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 6:07 pm » by Spock

Hey SC...

No I have not made any new breakthroughs. I'm glad you reminded me, because I have been watching absolute shit on the TV up until I fall asleep, plus I wake up at 3 in the mornings, so by 8:30 I can barely hold my eyes open.

I think I'll start meditating again tonight.

Previous