Mind Away from Body - Astral Projection?

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 am » by Spock

I'm not the gifted writer that many of you are, i wish I were, but I have something to say and I hope someone out there can glean something from this and help. I'm fairly sure I've written about this on here before, regardless, I wanted to revisit it as I have been doing much thinking about consciousness. I know many times I've said that I have my reasons for a belief in God, and those reasons come from my personal experiences which pulled the rug out from under me. Over years, through different experiences, I was left with only one conclusion, and that was that we live in a world that is only slightly touched by our perceptions. Eventually, I may go into other occurrences, not sure yet, but this particular subject I have come to believe somehow holds the key to all the others.

I consider myself blessed and cursed at the same time for these circumstances. Blessed, because I somehow feel that I have been given a gift, at the very least, I have been extremely lucky to have been able to witness things that evidentially only a very small few get to see. Cursed, because nobody believes, except the people which have had similar experiences. So this particular thread is for anyone that is interested or anyone that has experienced anything remotely similar. As always, I attempt make sense of these things, by seeing if others have shared in like experiences and then trying to find a common accord.

Between my late teens and early twenties is when I experienced the largest explosion of psychic phenomena in my life. I think I attribute it to coming off drugs and truly searching for to know if there was a God, and then eventually to want to have a relationship with that God. Maybe these things were a way of saying "hello", I just don't know. So with no more attempting to explain the why's, which I'll never be certain of, here goes.

I must have been 20 I'm guessing. Something happened during this time, many things actually. One day, I was sitting in psychology, and during the lecture, I decided I would sketch the professor. After class I went to present him with the picture and to chat as many students did, so I waited my turn. As I waited there was a fellow student who was also holding a picture of the teacher which she had drawn. We both thought that it was ironic that we both felt compelled to do that, that day. We both talked to the teacher and during our conversation our birthdays were brought, and yes, both of our birthdays was October 24 - 10 years apart. This may or may not have anything to do with what else I am about to tell, except that it happened during the same period of my life.

So here's the reason for thread; back then, quite naturally, while relaxing and just thinking, I would notice little explosions of light in the darkness of my closed eyes. I'm sure they are there for everyone, but I have always been someone that enjoyed being by myself and just sitting in my head, so just the act of noticing these little explosions of light was enough to make me look forward to relaxing more and focusing on them. So as time progressed, these instances of relaxation, evolved little by little, with each step forward being something new and totally unexpected and repetitious. It took numerous times of noticing the repetition before it even dawned on me that what I was experiencing was a process, a natural process, which eventually would explode in my head as intense visions of scenes.

The process I blindly stumbled upon, ended up going like going like this:

- Lay in a comfortable position, on my side, facing the back of the couch, or on my back.
- Watch little explosions of light behind my eyelids until these lights became very fluid shapes of intense colors, morphing.
- As these morphing shapes would flutter through my field of view, attempt to follow it with my eyes.
- Eventually the eyes end up positioned looking up and in towards the bridge of the nose.

These steps can be skipped by just starting out and instead of using your eyes to focus on the lights, think of using an eye in the center of your forehead to do it.

- Continue attempting to capture the light until the light comes toward you and encircles you, at which point it will become a swirling rushing tunnel. It will appear that you are going through this tunnel at an extremely high speed.

- During this time, it is imperative that you not move, slow and steady your breathing so as not to allow your mind to wander. The slightest of movements can destroy the entire episode and you have to attempt to capture the light again.

- Stay in the tunnel for as long as possible or as long as it takes until a subtle vibration envelopes your body. The vibration is very pleasant, and it feels like your spirit is throbbing inside your body. It is a warm, welcoming vibration.

- Just see what happens from there.

For me, in the beginning I would see these scenes of people - cast in a duotone. These people were always either having meetings, or it would look like maybe a cocktail party or gathering. I would be hovering over them or right up in their faces. They were animated and talking, although I could not hear anything. It was apparent they were never aware of my presence, but I would float around them, and when I say in their faces, I mean, right up in their faces!

Now, this is not any sort of unconscious state, you are completely aware of everything going on around you. If someone were to walk in the room, you'd hear them, or if your face twitches or your nose itches, the entire scene would pop like a bubble.

I created these pics a few years ago to give an idea of what I am talking about…

THE TUNNEL

SEEING PEOPLE IN A MEETING

SEEING PEOPLE MINGLING

As episodes went on, and it became much easier over time for me to enter these states, the scenes gained color and complexity and detail - however random.

Then it all ended. I was again in psychology class when I decided to "ride the tunnel" as I had come to call it. So, I rested my face in my hand, rubbing my temples, and immediately (without ever going through a tunnel) I saw a meadow with a pond, the sunlight was so thick it had substance, almost like chicken broth.

I quickly opened my eyes, as this scene was the most intense I had ever witnessed and for a split second, wondered if I was still sitting in class. I gathered my self and went back in, this time as soon as I closed my eyes, I saw 1 large eye open up and look right back at me. This eye filled my entire field of view.

Startled, I opened my eyes, and i remember thinking and being afraid that somehow there was something there that would haunt me from that point on every time I wanted to close my eyes. I dreaded it, and wanted this stuff gone.

I somehow, closed the door that day and have never been able to open it back up, until recently.

THE EYE THAT SCARED ME

With my current fascination of life after death, NDEs and consciousness outside the body; I remembered Aragajag telling me a few years back about the Monroe Institute. Likewise, in the book "Proof of Heaven", Dr. Eben Alexander gave high regard to the institute and their hemi-sync research. So I decided to look into it. I purchased a white noise audio-file which has a binaural beat buried under the droning sound of a stream. So I used this for a few nights to meditate in while I went to sleep. Still attempting to following the explosions of light and "ride the tunnel". I was not able to capture any morphing light however, but because the process had been more promising, I stayed with it.

Then a couple of day ago, I found another audio file and downloaded it. I put in on my iPhone and looped it to play continuous (it's 30 minutes long). This one has given me success. It is simply some white noise, but the 2 altering tones are much higher in the mix.

With the help of this file, i have FINALLY been able to get back into the tunnel, after all these years. It's a start.

Here is the file for anyone else that would like to try - maybe, together, we can make some damn sense of all this.

http://iso-tones.com/Astral2Extended.mp3

For those that just can't believe this, I can not offer anything to convince you, so that is not my goal. I;m just hoping someone else would take this journey with me and have success with it, as fear is a huge part of it that having partners, would help work through it.

Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will.
James Stephens

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:23 am » by Slith

Incredible read Spock. Great post man!

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:26 am » by Spock

Thanks Slith. Give it a try.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:28 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Looks like a couple of hours of attention~ :look:

Will be back.............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:29 am » by Seriouscitizen

Lucidlemondrop wrote:Looks like a couple of hours of attention~ :look:

Will be back.............

Same here...

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:28 am » by Baboogdi

If you haven't done so already you should read Monroe's book 'Journeys Out of the Body'. It was the work that launched him on his long journey of discovery.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:30 am » by Thewatcher

Great insight into your thoughts on the spiritual side Spock. :flop:

My partner has qualifications in meditation and development and is fascinated with astral travelling.

Will dig some of her groups findings out and post back on this, interesting subject is this.

And these type of posts from yourself are always a good read even though they are not as frequent as they used to be.

:flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:33 am » by Kerrblur2

I have been trying to master this for over 10 years now. I've posted many many threads on here in the past years about this. but noone seemed to care.

If you spock want to get serious about learning this. I will show you. PM and we make a time for skype.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 am » by Spock

Thanks Watcher. I would like to attempt to go back to the reason I am here in the first place. I was just telling CB that I just can't seem to find the self control not to allow myself to get pulled into political horse shit. And especially, aft this last campaign, I am spent on the subject anyway.

Back to essentials maybe.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 am » by Spock

I know Kerr, we've talked about it. I have a few minutes now before my battery runs out if you want to hop on.

Next