drugs are bad....m-kay?

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 am » by Kinninigan

Rizze wrote:
First thing that came to mind was Free radicals, take a look chemistry not saying this is connected, but it reminded me.

Also here....What are free radicals? Why are they damaging to the human body? those little archon radicals are everywhere :) see the connection?

thanks rizze ill go check it out :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 2:00 am » by Evildweeb

Drugs ARE bad. They are very very bad, and bad for you.

I want EVERYONE here to immediately send me all of your drugs for immediate disposal.

I personally will see to it that each and every one is destroyed in an appropriate manner.

I will also reward large shipments with a small donation to a charity of your choice.

Ship now!

Ship now!!!

Ship now!!!!!!

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:53 am » by Malogg

I fkn have been getting cole turkey from stopping the erb believe it or not
FFS smoked it everyday near enough since I was 13 now 37

Tried to stop on my birthday last year but failed although I cut my intake right down to a stoppable level which now I feel I have succeeded

PMSL just woke up about an hr ago feeling like sh1t and had to make a coffee doc (coffee wi whisky)

I miss the erb really bad haha nae for been stuck on the fecking brew at down to £50 a week at the moment soon to be £40(FKN BEDROOM TAX) when I will be making 10 times that a fecking day soon thank GOD :!:

I have tried every drug I can get my hands on so dunni tell me BS you do not get cold turkey from the erb as I kicked Heroine 15 years ago approx ,used alcohol (buckfast n whisky),painkillers n erb to get off it (I CLEARLY KNOW MY OWN BODY AND SADLY KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT)
Drugs are a fkn selfish idiots game apart from the erb.PERIOD.

I will however be having a blowout a few times a year on holiday in the future either in JAMAICA/PRAUGE/MEXICO or the good ole DAM.

Looking forward to getting dreads in Jamaica to be honest lol my hair is getting fkn long now lol I look like a fkn hippy

I have lost countless friends to drugs (heroine/crack cocaine) it is a cancer on the soul to think about these folks some of which I can say only a few I miss really dearly. . . .

DRUGS = GO AHEAD KILL YOURSELF AND LEAVE YOUR LOVED ONES IN HEARTACHE ~ THE CHOICE IS YOURS...........................................................
Last edited by Malogg on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:58 am » by The57ironman

Malogg wrote: it is a cancer on the soul

cheers mal... :cheers:

.....ya' f*ckin' hippy........ :lol:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 4:22 am » by Malogg

The57ironman wrote:
Malogg wrote: it is a cancer on the soul

cheers mal... :cheers:

.....ya' f*ckin' hippy........ :lol:

:cheers:

Much more to life than getting sh1tfaced to try and block out the heartache ,gee I can admit I am a fkn pussy for not taking the pain on the chin.....

I look forward to travelling around the world and wanna take up new sports ,can see it now boarding in the Alps or Canada ,canni wait to get a better life than fecking being stuck in this p1ss hole ,Scotland it is infested wi drugs it is a glum sh1t heap.

Rotten from the top of the crop down ffs even down over ole Hadrian's Wall that stinking place has a fkn COCOBANANA HONCHO (DAVID CAMERON) at the helm of the CESSPIT...............

I admire and take my hat off to anyone that kicks the ole drug and alcohol addiction. PERIOD.

My only advice ~ NO matter how broken hearted never turn to these demonic twins for comfort......>>>

Alcohol and drugs are like the evil Gemini twins Castor & Polydeuces (Dioscuri) a pair of d1ckheads you will wish you never met.........................................................
Image :flop:

Previous