I Couldn't Think of a Title for this. DISGRACEFUL Will Do!!!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:40 am » by Troll2rocks

Phaeton wrote:
Spock wrote:Phaeton - are you saying this sort of thing does not exist and it is all lies and propaganda? That all the translations errors we made to make westerners believe this was being indoctrinated but it is all a lie?

No, I am saying exactly what I have said in my last comment.

Are you saying these civilians are not opressed by a highly funded and agressive military force?

Are you saying these civilians were not sprayed by an illegal chemical agent known as phosphor (red line! red line!)?

Are you saying MEMRI is not an Israeli controlled entity?

Are you saying the MEMRI translations have not intently been misrepresented on countless occasions?

Seriously, the level of hypocracy is absolutely brain numbing. You deserve everything that is in store for you. One day, you will wake up, only to realize you - have become a Palestinian. And it will be just.

Yeah, that makes targeting vulnerable children with messages of dying in self sacrifice okay. Presented by Disney characters warped to insane fundamentalist ideals.

Yeah that's just fine.
________ImageImageImage________

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:42 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

if they didnt indoctrinate children into fighting they would lose the war tottaly they are losing as it is anyway but Israel would genocide all of palestine there wouldn´t be a palestine, the rabbit is right the israeli´s did come from switzerland the brits handed over a conquered peice of land and if you ask me Israel has always been nothing more than a foot in the door in the east. If you look at how quickly Israel is consuming palestine you can plainly see what is happening Israel has no peace intentions only the tottal domination over arabs as well as the continued expansión of its borders, now im not an arab fan i think islam is a sack of shit ideology what Israel is doing to gaza is none of my buisness but the fact remains they are doing it so when you see the rabbit going off on 1 you can plainly understand why. palestine need fighters or palestine would become Israel and all the palestinians woul either flee or be killed am i right ??
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:43 am » by Toxic32

Maybe it's time for the second coming. All the signs fit. (first coming dinosaurs extinction)

Heavenly Signs and the Day of the Lord. Look too the rock for salvation, for the Jesus asteroid is coming.

Next—after the Great Tribulation—there are to be dramatic astronomical signs in the heavens visible to everyone on earth. “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken” (Matthew 24:29).

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:57 am » by mediasorcery

we deserve everything in store for us?

that sounds like a Nazi threat. .

hmmmmm, its all our fault too I guess,

that's twisted.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 1:06 pm » by Malogg

Shameful !!

targeting young children teaching such things should be out-lawed. . .

could only watch the first video FFS

No matter what plight these folks are going through~this is beyond it :!: an utter disgrace to their own kind.

:censored:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 2:08 pm » by Perronick

It is war there. It's people willing to die for their land, not the first time that happened, and they do it bc they're cornered with no place to go so what would you expect? Some peeps just look at the wise man's finger all the time. What provoked this insanity is what we should be asking ourselves, rethorically, bc we all fucking know, even the deniers.

How long Phaeton's bann btw?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 2:29 pm » by Chaindrive

Toxic32 wrote:Maybe it's time for the second coming. All the signs fit. (first coming dinosaurs extinction)

Heavenly Signs and the Day of the Lord. Look too the rock for salvation, for the Jesus asteroid is coming.

Next—after the Great Tribulation—there are to be dramatic astronomical signs in the heavens visible to everyone on earth. “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken” (Matthew 24:29).

Well dont worry about it Toxic... ISON IS COMMING... 3.5 months out and closing.. But is it really true that some great tribulation follows each great comet.? Frankly I dont really remember what happened after Hale-Bopp c '98 and Kohoutek c '73 that was "earth shattering".

Maybe the Hopi Indian prophecy might be right this time... The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. The Hopis believe that the earth was already destroyed three times before and that we are in the fourth Earth now, soon to enter the Fifth Earth.

But........

And how can ANYBODY can take THIS shit seriously in the first place.? Im sure weve ALL seen very piss poor cable access shows from time to time... this isnt any different... other then.. its not what their saying, its what being transmitting along with it... i.e. subliminal messages, mind altering frequencies (like a test tones, that only dogs and the inner mind can understand)..

Like this goofy shit... man Id rather smoke a ton of weed and watch Boohbah on youtube.. that least that would far more entertaining.. even tho it never made any sense at all... :lol:

If anybody has a spectral meter like this on their system:

Then I strongly suggest that they use it to see IF it is..... or not.. its going to be higher then 16k.

Humans have been spewing propaganda for centuries to their children only now theres more people and and helluva ALOT more at stake...

I really think that ... 7 - 8 strategically placed very high yielding nukes set off all at the same time would solve the problems permanently.. then come in and whosever left, cut off their heads and stick them on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some things come with too high of a price.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 pm » by Mydogma

Perronick wrote:It is war there. It's people willing to die for their land, not the first time that happened, and they do it bc they're cornered with no place to go so what would you expect? Some peeps just look at the wise man's finger all the time. What provoked this insanity is what we should be asking ourselves, rethorically, bc we all fucking know, even the deniers.

How long Phaeton's bann btw?

I agree...look at how duped all of us were when 911 happened...sEeing people jump to there ddeaths was horrible..I believed it and directeded my anger were cnn told me to...of coursae until logics started kicking in and realizing all the holes in the story...so in essence I agree with phaeton in the fact of being careful who you believe and before pointing the finger outward more solutions will be found pointing it inward
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 2:41 pm » by Spock

There's no justification for teaching children to become martyrs and killing innocent people while planting hatred of a race in their head. That hatred they are instilling goes far beyond zionist propaganda and policy.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 2:48 pm » by Mydogma

Spock wrote:There's no justification for teaching children to become martyrs and killing innocent people while planting hatred of a race in their head. That hatred they are instilling goes far beyond zionist propaganda and policy.

I agree totally, but on the otherhand I had family members so angry with anyone that looked like a middle east dude...having uncles to your own children froathing at the mouth saying we should just nuke the middle east and having to de-indoctrinate my kids from the irrational feelings of family members and teachers is no different, how many north american kids still walk around with the words of bush bouncing around their heads...you are either with us or against us...doesn't fly when we are doing the same in our system...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook