I Couldn't Think of a Title for this. DISGRACEFUL Will Do!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Mydogma wrote:
Spock wrote:There's no justification for teaching children to become martyrs and killing innocent people while planting hatred of a race in their head. That hatred they are instilling goes far beyond zionist propaganda and policy.

I agree totally, but on the otherhand I had family members so angry with anyone that looked like a middle east dude...having uncles to your own children froathing at the mouth saying we should just nuke the middle east and having to de-indoctrinate my kids from the irrational feelings of family members and teachers is no different, how many north american kids still walk around with the words of bush bouncing around their heads...you are either with us or against us...doesn't fly when we are doing the same in our system...

Thats an excellent observation Mydogma but situations like these should always be questioned and lucky enough on Dtv we have such people
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 3:31 pm » by Icarium

There are few things in this world more disturbing than the religious indoctrination of children by religious organisations, and to then add priming them to acts of indiscriminate murder is just stomach churning. If the perpetrators of this moral outrage are so pious and believe in their justness of this cause why haven't they done it themselves the fucking cowards. The entire concept is flawed and evil, why suicide bomb once when you can dump the explosives and run so you can bomb again, hardly the point obviously but it speaks directly to the perversity of their thinking.
It is not as if indiscriminate murder is not forbidden in the Quran either, it is nauseating the way people like these and Westboro Baptist Church pervert the message of their respective beliefs to suit the agenda of the religious pontificators that encourage this child abuse, and indoctrination of children, even before the violence component, is child abuse.
I can only conclude that these men are either fundamentally (excuse the unintended pun) unbalanced or are not religious at all because I know that if I believed in a supernatural arbitrator of my sins I would kind of suspect he would not be too keen on my encouraging children to blow themselves up. :censored:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 3:41 pm » by Malogg

Spock wrote:There's no justification for teaching children to become martyrs and killing innocent people while planting hatred of a race in their head. That hatred they are instilling goes far beyond zionist propaganda and policy.

It is fkn evil bro makes me sick to the core with rage gggrrr anyone that does teach such should be fkn slammered within an elephants cake hole

hhmm poor elephants Ima take that back, Ima say just fkn slammered em all down the the ole crapper and dunni forget to double flush the pan. . .

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 3:44 pm » by Malogg

Chaindrive wrote:I think this sums it up:

Wouldnt you agree.? :D

^^^That^^^ :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 3:50 pm » by Malogg

Children should be taught about fun things, nature especially this is without a doubt the best teachings any child will grow to become responsable and happy within to be an asset to their own families and country. . .

:wink:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 pm » by Icarium

Chaindrive wrote:I think this sums it up:

Wouldnt you agree.? :D

:clapper: Spot on :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 3:54 pm » by Noentry

While sitting here in my comfortable chair, relaxing thinking about what type of recreational activities I will do later on today, knowing in my country I am in no danger, where I am free to do what I please, where my children are free to enjoy life, where they are in no danger of any bombs or warfare...............Then this video is correctly labeled disgraceful.

Would I think the same if my family, my people, my lands were/are being occupied for 3 generations?
would I think the same if my family home at any time could be bombed from a foreign occupying force?
Would I think the same if my my children, nieces, nephews, uncles, aunty, grand parents, Father, mother were killed for no reason by an occupying force?

Do we look at this video above and see this as a Muslim problem or as a problem resulting in 3 generations of occupation and war?

Why is it that this type of propaganda is only prevalent in countries who are under siege or occupied by a foreign force?

Shall we look at a christian perspective?

In front of a banner that read "Freedom or Death", children aged just three or four applauded with the crowd of thousands as the coffin draped in a Greek flag

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 10038.html

THE TURKS IN CHILDREN’S IMAGINATIONS
When I asked the children to name "a group of people who are very different from ‘us’”
most of them mentioned the Turks. Also, much of what the children told me about their own
sense of identity was defined in relation to Turkey and Turks:
unlike Turkey, Cyprus is civilized;
unlike the Turks who destroy our churches in the occupied territories we do not destroy their
mosques in the south; and unlike the Turks who kill those who cross the buffer zone we just
arrest them.
In our conversations, many children described Turks as barbarians, bad, egoists, terrorists,
torturers, warmongers, quarrelsome, rapists, wild, murderers, vandals, looters, heartless,
revengeful, hateful, malicious, devious, ungrateful,
unfair, jealous, illiterate, impolite, dirty, liars,
foolish, crazy, and thieves. The characterization “barbarian” as both a descriptive and evaluative
term of the Turks was at the heart of most of the children’s explanations. But why are they
barbarians, I would ask. The children always had responses for what seemed to them in many
ways a naive question on my part, especially given that I am a Greek Cypriot myself and I should
know. For Kyriakos
the Turks "came and terrified Cyprus. They took it with
barbarous behavior, they enslaved it, and they killed many people." The Turkish occupation of
Cyprus is for many children the primary proof that the Turks are barbarians for to take someone
else's homeland is uncivilized. The children also readily justified their beliefs with examples
This kind of categorization is what Eriksen (1993) terms “digital,” where a clear and unambiguous boundary is
erected between ‘us’ and ‘them.’ “Analogic” categorizations, on the other hand, allow for differences of degree so
that a group can be more or less similar to ‘us.’
from the national history they learned at school. Popi [6
th
grade], for example, pointed out that
the Turks have occupied and still continue to occupy territories that were previously Greek, like
Constantinople

imilarly, though children often resorted to absolute, negative evaluations of Turks (e.g.,
Turks are bad
) when asked to elaborate most of them had a more critical understanding of who
Turks are. Thus, when I asked them
whether all Turks are bad
as their previous assertions
implied, many of them explained that “there are both good and bad Turks.” Some of them
distinguished between “Turks” [i.e., mainland Turks] and “Turkish Cypriots.” Much in line with
their teachers and parents, these children described Turkish Cypriots much more favorably than
Turks:
Turkish Cypriots are good people who also suffer as a result of the Turkish occupation
while Turks are bad because they invaded and occupied Cyprus
Labeling and stereotyping are not immutable attributions as they might initially appear to
be. Rather, they are discursive strategies that take place within specific conversational contexts.
They can be shifted and reassigned to account for the complexity of categories if and when
necessary. Thus, for example, the same child who in one context labels Turks as evil may
present a different understanding of Turks in another context: as a group made up of both good
and bad people, for example. Neofitos

SMALL IMAGINATIONS: GREEK CYPRIOT CHILDREN'S CONSTRUCTIONS OF "THE
TURK"
by
Spyros Spyrou
Cyprus College, Nicosia, Cyprus

As you can read Christian children indoctrinated to hate.^
The war ended in 1974 but the occupation still goes on as does the breading of hate.
Cypriot Christian youth were used in the guerrilla war in back in 1954 till 74.

Teaching children to hate each other

WHAT should Israel do about a report claiming that Israelis and Palestinians delegitimise each other in their schools? Delegitimise the report, is the response from the Israeli side. Sounding more amenable, Salam Fayyad, the Palestinians’ prime minister, asked for help to improve the curriculum.

“Malicious slander,” cried people in the office of Binyamin Netanyahu, Israel’s prime minister, when a study funded by the American government that compared Israeli and Palestinian textbooks found that both sowed negative stereotypes of each other. After failing to suppress the report, Israeli officials tried to delay its publication. A meeting requested by the researchers and the ministry’s lawyer never materialised. A deputy prime minister and former head of the armed forces expressed irritation that Israelis were being judged by the same yardstick as Palestinians. “We teach peace, they teach war,” said his spokesman.

The report says that Israeli and Palestinian teachers both portray their neighbours as enemies, though Israel does so considerably less. After ploughing through nearly 30,000 pages of text, the researchers found that 49% of texts dealing with Palestinians in Israeli state-issued schoolbooks are negative; in government-funded Orthodox Jewish academies the figure rises to 73%. One such textbook depicts Arabs as “bloodthirsty” and “a nest of murderers”.

In Palestinian textbooks 84% of the references to Israelis are negative. In both Palestinians and Israeli state schools the books promote “martyrdom-sacrifice through death”. Each side glorifies itself, while denigrating the other.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/pomegran ... -textbooks

This subtitles in the video are reported to be misleading.
However even at its lowest level it is still disgraceful.
My disgust is not focused on Muslims or the Qu'ran.
It is focused on what evil comes from war and occupation.
These videos are evil in nature but nothing to do with religion and everything to do with geopolitics, war/occupation and hate.

Or are you saying the hatred coming from the Cypriot Christians for the Turks is because they are Christian and the bible is to blame?
Last edited by Noentry on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 pm » by Spock

Icarium wrote:There are few things in this world more disturbing than the religious indoctrination of children by religious organisations, and to then add priming them to acts of indiscriminate murder is just stomach churning. If the perpetrators of this moral outrage are so pious and believe in their justness of this cause why haven't they done it themselves the fucking cowards. The entire concept is flawed and evil, why suicide bomb once when you can dump the explosives and run so you can bomb again, hardly the point obviously but it speaks directly to the perversity of their thinking.
It is not as if indiscriminate murder is not forbidden in the Quran either, it is nauseating the way people like these and Westboro Baptist Church pervert the message of their respective beliefs to suit the agenda of the religious pontificators that encourage this child abuse, and indoctrination of children, even before the violence component, is child abuse.
I can only conclude that these men are either fundamentally (excuse the unintended pun) unbalanced or are not religious at all because I know that if I believed in a supernatural arbitrator of my sins I would kind of suspect he would not be too keen on my encouraging children to blow themselves up. :censored:

What he said.

:flop:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 4:40 pm » by Annabella

Goodbye and have fun at Rense.com

How long Phaeton's bann btw?

Why don,t one of the mods answer Perronicks question?

Why is Phaeton banned? Give him a chance to defend himself for pukes sake???

Banning someone is no way to discuss matter imo..

:bang;

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 4:57 pm » by The57ironman

..it's a shame that the fanaticism is just a product of the global elites playbook..... :mrcool:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook