I Couldn't Think of a Title for this. DISGRACEFUL Will Do!!!

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 7:31 pm » by Annabella

Just got back from dinner and i guess P is still banned ore not in the mood to response.

I sure wasn,t after i got banned as a joke.

Many people on this site could be accused of being fanatic -iliketocallitpassionate- about one matter ore
another so no reason for a ban!!

Some if not many Dutch people are very passionate -fanatic- about the Palestinian/jewish matter maybe
because we border Germany and the holocoast had and still has had a big impact on our country.

It sure did on my parents.

I have to say i too was appalled by these vids of the OP and no matter in what contents the word martyr
was used by this little girl she shouldnt even know the meaning of the word let alone use it on public tv.

So i want Phaeton unbanned PRONTO and while we are on the subject??

GIVE ME BACK MY PINDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site was a hell of a lot more FUN when he was around now go argue with that huh??

:yell:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 7:35 pm » by Annabella

The57ironman wrote:.

..it's a shame that the fanaticism is just a product of the global elites playbook..... :mrcool:

That must be your most shitty reply so far Iron..

Looking for cute pictures on the internet with which you can back up your "arguments" later on??

:owned:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 7:49 pm » by Icarium

Got to say I miss Pindz too (and the global giant that was/is Pindz Media) anyone who says a reptilian under every bed is always going to entertain), why was he banned?. I have to add that on a forum like this you must have to do some serious shit to justify a banning, it also just feeds into the paranoia of Pindz types to ban them and merely convinces them of the validity of their arguments (and in Pindz' case I do use that word in it's widest possible definition).

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 pm » by Malogg

Annabella wrote:Just got back from dinner and i guess P is still banned ore not in the mood to response.

I sure wasn,t after i got banned as a joke.

Many people on this site could be accused of being fanatic -iliketocallitpassionate- about one matter ore
another so no reason for a ban!!

Some if not many Dutch people are very passionate -fanatic- about the Palestinian/jewish matter maybe
because we border Germany and the holocoast had and still has had a big impact on our country.

It sure did on my parents.

I have to say i too was appalled by these vids of the OP and no matter in what contents the word martyr
was used by this little girl she shouldnt even know the meaning of the word let alone use it on public tv.

So i want Phaeton unbanned PRONTO and while we are on the subject??

GIVE ME BACK MY PINDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site was a hell of a lot more FUN when he was around now go argue with that huh??

:yell:

Here you go sweetheart here is your PINDZ ZE POOH~ self claimed demon hunter now ! LMAO. . . :lol:

GlobalBoss

PS Ima took snips of chat for GLOOMY to see ahahaha so dunni think Ima took em for any other sinister reason sweetheart. . . :lol:
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 8:36 pm » by Annabella

Thanks for the effort babe..

I think i got the message?? You drunk me stooooned?? cool.

:hugging:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 8:37 pm » by Rkobilan

Bravo Noentry! Well put! I also concur with Maloggs statement about children should beout learning about nature.

I'd like to offer this thought. The children in the Democratic Peoples Republic of North Korea from middle school on receive training in first aid, communications i.e. Flag communications, marksmanship, map reading, military customs and courtesies and more.

Yet Troll points out what is disgraceful in Palestine apparently isn't an issue in North Korea or in other places around this earth doing the very same thing. Troll I agree using children to fight a MANS fight is chicken shit in itself.

However, the entirety of this issue is EDUCATION or the lack there of. Knowledge is power and those that do not have it do what those who do tell them to do. Just like what is taking place on earth as I type this. All over there are deceptions taking place by governments on their own people, Corporations painting lies into consumer revenue projections for the next quarter and Man choosing to believe what is is true or complete and utter B.S.

Thank You Lucas and Staff for this opportunity to present my opinion in this forum. At the very least, here, we can debate/discuss and attempt to understand what is really taking place without any spin. I hope.

I guess for a counter thought Troll I've not read squat about any other nations that are using children as soldiers in their fight for freedom on this thread. What's up with that? How about that guy Toney and his children warriors or General Butt Naked in DR Congo eating flesh before the go to rape and kill?

What is it that makes this so much more DISGRACEFUL than any of the other shit taking place on Earth regarding our children and WTF are YOU Doing to assist in STOPPING this from ever happening to a child on this earth again?

I mean talks cheap and to re-watch years old video on how children are brought up in another country without the entire presentation is Propaganda on your part Troll.

BTW doesn't the upbringing of Nationalism also create the need to all those participating to believe in the Nation? Women Children, the Elderly?

When the USA went, fought and got their asses kicked in Vietnam. Their lessons learned was that they weren't fighting an army of trained soldiers but they were fighting the entire area of belief or programming.

So, from your point of view Troll you say Disgraceful, From another it could be Awesome seeing my daughter ready to take up the fight for my homeland, or a plethora of other views. Note: That is what this is all about. Some other group of assholes taking land from someone else while using a lie to do it.

That's Fricking disgraceful

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 8:56 pm » by Doogle

Maybe not on the same level, but wrong as far as I'm concerned, is the fact even here in the UK, religion is forced on kids - it's part of the curriculum, and having to say the Lord's prayer at the start of school. Never mind what bullshit passes for history.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 9:14 pm » by Troll2rocks

I knew that when I put this post up it would create an uproar, I also knew that it wouldn't take long for me or anyone who disagrees with it to be labelled a propagandist. The truth is, (and this is my truth, my own personal opinion) that adults who knowingly warp the minds of children and actively encourage them to kill in the name of land and religion. Is absolutely and categorically wrong.

Whether it's Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, or fucking Jedi.

It's wrong. However in the case of Islam in particular, it is seen as a noble choice. Why? Well because a child under 12 is considered pure and innocent and automatically goes to paradise. Which is why you see Muslim children carrying AK's, Rocket Launchers, and beheading infidels in grainy videos on dubious sites online.

So before people claim what I put here is Zionist propaganda, or whichever connotation you wish to place upon it. Let me be very fucking clear. If you want to go out and fight as an adult and harm others who wish harm upon you. Well then that's on the adult.

I have a serious fucking problem with children being warped into fundamentalist ideals because that is all they know, and what has been taught to them by their biased and cunningly manipulative parents.

How can this be argued to be right? I understand the complexity involved in these situations, but surely teaching your children to hate and kill a race is nothing but a cowardly disgrace.

There are good and bad people in every culture on earth. EVERY CULTURE.

I treat people on an individual basis and on their own merits through their own conduct as a person, and the people in these videos (minus the children to young to formulate their own cohesive thoughts) which is what this post is actually about to begin with, well then that is just absolutely disgusting and repulsive to me. This is not an anti Muslim post, this is an anti "teaching children to hate and kill" post.

Hope that clears things up.

As for Phaeton, we will not have serious debates devolve into bitter arguments and venomous tirades.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 9:41 pm » by Malogg

Annabella wrote:Thanks for the effort babe..

I think i got the message?? You drunk me stooooned?? cool.

:hugging:

Noep Ima staying sober today, might have a wee smokey later though

:hugging: cheers Xx
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 10:05 pm » by Crusader

I miss Pindz more than I will Phaeton thats for sure. I also agree teaching kids that its cool to kill hate and die for is 1000% wrong no matter what the subject.
Regular is not a unit of measure

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook