I Couldn't Think of a Title for this. DISGRACEFUL Will Do!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 pm » by Webcat

Emmmmm, I quickly read thru this thread and find that phaeton is banned (is he?) or left by his own accord.

I have to agree that teaching children to hate is 100% wrong.

But I also wonder if silencing someone is right? (was he silenced?)

I did believe that DiscloseTv was a debate forum, for expressing your thoughts and beliefs, even if others disagreed with them.

Many here have written their opinions of which I have disagreed - sometimes quite strongly - but nevertheless, I always accepted that it was their opinion and they should express it ( right or wrong!)

Debate - that's the key word, arguement and discussion - on all topics.

Maybe, in future a warning should be placed on appropriate posts, something like:

Then we would all know where we stand.

:mrgreen:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:09 am » by Blotto

Webcat wrote:Emmmmm, I quickly read thru this thread and find that phaeton is banned (is he?) or left by his own accord.

I did believe that DiscloseTv was a debate forum, for expressing your thoughts and beliefs, even if others disagreed with them.

Many here have written their opinions of which I have disagreed - sometimes quite strongly - but nevertheless, I always accepted that it was their opinion and they should express it ( right or wrong!)

Maybe, in future a warning should be placed on appropriate posts, something like:

egos always get in the way on this site, even the smallest bit of power goes to some peoples heads, dont see any real reason why he was banned , he payed the price of a ban because troll let his ego get in the way.

as for the subject matter, yes it is totaly wrong to teach children this type of stuff. but lets face it none of us live there, so we cant realy comment on what has happened to the palastinians over many decades. walk a mile in someone elses shoes ,and all that. most of these kids have probably seen people blown to bits, their childhoods stolen on a weekly bases. it's always easyer on the outside looking in, i can only imagine what it must be like to be a palistinian living there over the past 60 years. history is written by the victors , i dont rember palastien having to many victorys. i would be more concerned with why the so called western governments have not realy done a single notable thing to help the palastinians, so as their children can be just that !!! children.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:20 am » by Cia212

In the modern era, there's too much talk and diplomacy - it's time to just fight it out. One side will be overwhelmingly victorious and things will calm down for another 50 years.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:21 am » by Icarium

A suicide bomber acted because his cousin was killed by an Israeli soldier.
An Israeli soldier shot a Palestinian because his cousin had been blown up.
A suicide bomber acted because his uncle was killed by an Israeli soldier.
An Israeli soldier shot a Palestinian because his brother had been blown up.
A suicide bomber acted because his father was killed by an Israeli soldier.
An Israeli soldier shot a Palestinian because....................................

An eye for an eye just leaves the whole world blind.....Gandhi

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:28 am » by Troll2rocks

Blotto wrote:
Webcat wrote:Emmmmm, I quickly read thru this thread and find that phaeton is banned (is he?) or left by his own accord.

egos always get in the way on this site, even the smallest bit of power goes to some peoples heads, dont see any real reason why he was banned , he payed the price of a ban because troll let his ego get in the way.

as for the subject matter, yes it is totaly wrong to teach children this type of stuff. but lets face it none of us live there, so we cant realy comment on what has happened to the palastinians over many decades. walk a mile in someone elses shoes ,and all that. most of these kids have probably seen people blown to bits, their childhoods stolen on a weekly bases. it's always easyer on the outside looking in, i can only imagine what it must be like to be a palistinian living there over the past 60 years. history is written by the victors , i dont rember palastien having to many victorys. i would be more concerned with why the so called western governments have not realy done a single notable thing to help the palastinians, so as their children can be just that !!! children.

I didn't ban him, but I agree with the moderator that did. There was no ego involved it was a decision made on conduct. Nothing more.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:39 am » by Blotto

ok i owe you an apology troll, ... but his conduct is no worse than many others on this site, its a sad day when freedom of speech is silenced on a site like this, granted some of his rants are ott, but so are some mods and other people to, its really simple , its mind over matter , if you don't mind it does not matter.
he expressed a strong opinion is all, and he got :censored: ... if you do that to one person then you should do it to the others like him, in the interest of being fair and all that.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 am » by Toxic32

Well the mass murder of children is not that new is it? All us so called Christians that read the bible and believe in the bible (Not me) Know what I'm taking about don't we. But just one thing before you move on and read what I'v put. WHY WOULD GOD NEED AN INDICATION WHICH HOUSE HOLD HE SHOULD PASS BY. So not so god like....More like alien like. God needs help to figure out who is who? Fuck off. Wake up and smell the coffee.

The LORD smote all the first-born in the land of Egypt
God starts planning this mass murder in Chapter 3 of Exodus, and he doesn't stop talking about it until he kills every Egyptian first-born child (and animal) in Exodus 12.

Here was the way God planned it.

On the night of the mass child murder, God told each Israelite family to find a year-old lamb without blemish, kill it, and wipe the blood on the top and sides of the door.
In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb … without blemish, a male of the first year … And ye shall … kill it in the evening. And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses. Exodus 12.3-7
That way when God came through Egypt looking for first born children and animals to kill, he would see the bloody door and “pass over” the house, saying to himself, “Oh yeah, I'm not supposed to kill any children or animals here.”
For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the first-born in the land of Egypt, both man and beast … and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, 12.12-13
And that’s what happened.

At midnight God passed through Egypt killing every Egyptian first-born child and animal.
At midnight the LORD smote all the first-born in the land of Egypt, from the first-born of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the first-born of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the first-born of cattle ... and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. 12.29-30
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 am » by Blotto

Chaindrive wrote:
Blotto wrote: i would be more concerned with why the so called western governments have not realy done a single notable thing to help the palastinians, so as their children can be just that !!! children.

I guess youve never ever heard a place called Israel, have you.? And how most, if not all of the gover"mental" officials AND religious cult leaders have pledge allegiance to the state of israel, the zionist jews owning pretty much everything in sight... except the world itself... but dont worry... thats coming real soon. And how israel will be the total death of the world if not seriously stopped..

Im sure you heard all these stories and its endless.. and theres "humans" who dont have a damn thing to do with israel at all.. are willing to defend it... even here.. NOT a good idea... trust me, its not..

Theres a very fine line between nationalism and fanaticism and NOBODY can get on the same page to really define it... nor agree upon it... and there lies the problem... it just keeps going on and on and on... if its not about one thing, itll be about another...

i agree ....

absolute power corrupts absolutely, its about time we got of this rock, their is no common world goal, i sometimes ponder, what it will take to sort this mess out, and i always come back to a world wide natural disaster, be it from an asteroid or a pole shift. and i wonder if the so called ptb have also come to that conclusion , and are not going to wait around for it to happen naturally . one thing is certain , it does not look like the world is going to get better anytime soon, i can only see things getting worse.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:56 am » by Noentry

Banning him and you will create a martyr.
Balance is essential, we all have a right to think how we please.
Free Pheaton. Political Prisoner!
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 2:08 am » by Rich316

Troll2rocks wrote:
Rich316 wrote:I didn't watch it, so it never happened in my world lol.

Why bother with such crap? It makes you angry, you are wearing THEIR baggage as a result.

In that case, why then would you be on a site like this at all. Surely 99% of every topic across the spectrum on here will have a similar effect on you regardless of context.

Ignoring the issue doesn't make it go away, I understand what you're saying but these things have to be confronted in order to understand and overcome them. At least imo. :cheers:

Pretty much anything to do with the middle east and the ongoing occupation, war etc.. I just ignore because it's depressing, makes people angry. I dont care, there's too much more interesting stuff going on in the world to worry about that stuff. Each to their own though, I just dont subscribe to it.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook