I Couldn't Think of a Title for this. DISGRACEFUL Will Do!!!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 10:32 am » by Troll2rocks

Pioneers of Tomorrow is a Palestinian children's television show in which they encourage children to become martyrs and liberate Palestine from Zionists.

Now, I wont be drawn into a political debate on this, I side with neither side in this debate, both have committed terrible atrocities in the name of their beliefs and land. However, let me just highlight for you the sinister nature at which children are targeted and socially conditioned to hate another culture/race in sweeping generalisations.

The show in question features a bunny rabbit named Assud who is believe it or not a Hamas mascot. The show is called Pioneers of Tomorrow and features all manner of ripped off Disney characters retrofitted to support messages of self sacrifice to children in the name of Allah.

Only in a world this shitty can these kind of things happen. Believe me, you will watch the following with your jaw firmly resting on your feet.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

This next clip was featured on Charlie Brooker's You Have Been Watching.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Of course it's not any different from this really.

Bibleman vs the Jewish stereotype. (Hint it's a blacked up Jerry Springer called Sammy Davy as in Sammy Davis Jnr) So three offensive categories for the price of one. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This :censored: world is long overdue an asteroid! :nope: :vomit:

Yes I am aware that geo political debates and wars have far more complexity to them than a kids show. However the point is, these programs target vulnerable and impressionable minds at an age when what adults say actually carries weight and meaning. It's a terrible awful mess of a world that we are stuck in, and no amount of thinking we are civilized will erode the fundamental truth, that we are but imbeciles running around on a rock trying to comprehend ideas and concepts that are beyond our ability to reason rationally, as we just aren't sane enough yet as a species. Clearly!!!
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 10:43 am » by RATRODROB

i nearly threw up watching both of them, how the heck does......how is..........why are.......whats happening to.................when will they...........

words wont come out to ....................................................................................................

what hope do some kids hav with................................
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 am » by Flipper

What happened to teaching children about peace and harmony. I can not believe what I have just watched. :bang; :bang; :hell: :hell: :vomit: :vomit:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 am » by Troll2rocks

Flipper wrote:What happened to teaching children about peace and harmony. I can not believe what I have just watched. :bang; :bang; :hell: :hell: :vomit: :vomit:

It's hard for a morally rational mind to comprehend such madness.

It's the kind of thing you see and instantly wish for humanity to be removed from its privileged position on this rock.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:23 am » by Phaeton

Several commentators, such as CNN's Arabic department, have claimed that the transcript of the April 13 show (2007) provided by MEMRI contains numerous translation errors and undue emphases.[91] Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for the Guardian newspaper (UK), wrote in a blog for the newspaper that in the translation of the video, showing Farfour eliciting political comments from a young girl named Sanabel, the MEMRI transcript misrepresents the segment, by attributing a sentence said by Farfour, ("I'll shoot"), to the child, and ignoring the child's statement ("I'm going to draw a picture").[91]

Whitaker further criticized MEMRI's translation. He and others commented that a statement uttered by the same child, ("We're going to [or want to] resist"), had been given an unduly aggressive interpretation by MEMRI as ("We want to fight"). Also, where MEMRI translated the girl as saying the highly controversial remark ("We will annihilate the Jews"), Whitaker and others, including Arabic speakers used by CNN, insist that based on careful listening to the low quality video clip, the girl is variously interpreted as saying, "The Jews [will] shoot[] us"[91] or "The Jews are killing us."[92] Other sources have also pointed out that MEMRI's translation "I will commit martyrdom" should more accurately have been "I'll become a martyr" – a passive statement rather than an active/aggressive threat.[93]

MEMRI defends their translation of the show, Yigal Carmon, a former Colonel of IDF Intelligence and founder and President of MEMRI declared, "Yes, we stand by the translation by the very words, by the context, by the syntax, and every measure of the translation."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow%27s_Pioneers#Controversies

You people disgust me.

You know whats 'disgraceful'? Civilians being opressed like they were '1940 Jews' by one o/t most advanced military apparatus o/t world for decades, being showered in PHOSPHOR chemicals ['RED LINE'?], homes pillaged, women and children murdered.. While people like you scream bloody murder when they suicide bomb themselves out of pure hopelesness. And point your little self righteous finger at Palestinian shows the translation of which is twisted to fuel the mainstream public's outrage by the wondrous MEMRI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute

Absolutely disgusting. :vomit:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:25 am » by Spock

Phaeton - are you saying this sort of thing does not exist and it is all lies and propaganda? That all the translations errors we made to make westerners believe this was being indoctrinated but it is all a lie?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:27 am » by Rich316

I didn't watch it, so it never happened in my world lol.

Why bother with such crap? It makes you angry, you are wearing THEIR baggage as a result.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:30 am » by Troll2rocks

Rich316 wrote:I didn't watch it, so it never happened in my world lol.

Why bother with such crap? It makes you angry, you are wearing THEIR baggage as a result.

In that case, why then would you be on a site like this at all. Surely 99% of every topic across the spectrum on here will have a similar effect on you regardless of context.

Ignoring the issue doesn't make it go away, I understand what you're saying but these things have to be confronted in order to understand and overcome them. At least imo. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:36 am » by Phaeton

Spock wrote:Phaeton - are you saying this sort of thing does not exist and it is all lies and propaganda? That all the translations errors we made to make westerners believe this was being indoctrinated but it is all a lie?

No, I am saying exactly what I have said in my last comment.

Are you saying these civilians are not opressed by a highly funded and agressive military force?

Are you saying these civilians were not sprayed by an illegal chemical agent known as phosphor (red line! red line!)?

Are you saying MEMRI is not an Israeli controlled entity?

Are you saying the MEMRI translations have not intently been misrepresented on countless occasions?

Seriously, the level of hypocracy is absolutely brain numbing. You deserve everything that is in store for you. One day, you will wake up, only to realize you - have become a Palestinian. And it will be just.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 am » by Spock

Phaeton wrote:
Spock wrote:Phaeton - are you saying this sort of thing does not exist and it is all lies and propaganda? That all the translations errors we made to make westerners believe this was being indoctrinated but it is all a lie?

No, I am saying exactly what I have said in my last comment.

Are you saying these civilians are not opressed by a highly funded and agressive military force?

Are you saying these civilians were not sprayed by an illegal chemical agent known as phosphor (red line! red line!)?

Are you saying MEMRI is not an Israeli controlled entity?

Are you saying the MEMRI translations have not intently been misrepresented on countless occasions?

Seriously, the level of hypocracy is absolutely brain numbing. You deserve everything that is in store for you. One day, you will wake up, only to realize you - have become a Palestinian. And it will be just.

No - I asked you a question as you quoted it. And I'm sick of you and how you reply to everyone on the forum.

Goodbye and have fun at Rense.com

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook