Aztec 1948 UFO Crash

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 6:58 pm » by The57ironman

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Published on Oct 19, 2013

On March 25, 1948 a UFO spacecraft of extraterrestrial origin crashed in a place called Aztec, New Mexico. Sixteen alien bodies were discovered dead inside. The alien bodies and all evidence of their spacecraft were soon transported by government officials to Wright Patterson Air force Base where all traces of this event disappeared in secrecy.

This program documents the shocking facts around this disturbing mystery and includes interviews with leading UFO researchers, a walking tour of the crash site, a tour of the secret US radar station that tracked the UFO crash and the story of an intensive government investigation into alien biology and space technology.

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYxVwsAD-KA

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 7:43 pm » by *WillEase*

Aztec (New Mexico) UFO Hoax

The Aztec UFO Hoax was the work of Variety columnist Frank Scully who was hoaxed by two con men, Silas M. Newton and Leo A. Gebauer. Scully liked the hoax so much he wrote a book based on it: Behind the Flying Saucers. Scully claimed that a UFO had landed in Hart Canyon 12 miles northeast of Aztec in March of 1948 and sixteen humanoid bodies were discovered at the crash site inside a metal disk that was 99.99 (not 100) feet in diameter. A conspiring military secretly removed the craft and the bodies for their sinister research. No one in the area noticed the crash or the military activity, however. With no witnesses, Newton and Gebauer could play wildly with the truth.

Newton and Gebauer were involved in oil exploration finance schemes. Their hoax was perpetrated to get investors. They claimed they had built a machine that would find oil and natural gas deposits using alien technology. J.P. Cahn of the San Francisco Chronicle had some of the "alien" metal tested and determined it was aluminum. Cahn's account of the phony alien ship appeared in True magazine in 1952. Several people who had been swindled by Newton and Gebauer came forward. One of their victims, Herman Glader, a millionaire from Denver, pressed charges and the pair was convicted of fraud and related charges in 1953.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 8:17 pm » by Temps13

So whats the verdict guys? Never could decide with this one.
I believe Roswell happened,but thats the only one I've seen plenty of evidence for..mind you,they say ufos don't crash or break down much but Rendlesham may be the case that puts the lie to that..
in his book 'Left at east gate' airman Larry Warren describes the incident in the field where they were calling them out by rank,& there were three 'watchers'-(almost child sized ets) in the field there..& Base Commander Gordon Williams,colonel Halt's commanding officer (last I heard had been promoted to brigadier general) was heard saying to them,after he'd been specially called in from his xmas celebrations,that 'it would take ten hours to get them the requested part from Rammstein air base'..I would tend to believe this given what we known from colonel Halt & the rest,& from the description of the watchers as compared to Travis Walton & Lonnie Zamora & others..
What are we doing,if this is true,& to me it has the ring of truth (whatever that is),what are we doing helping them fix their shit? Well obviously contact HAS been made,probably via Scottish Rite masonic astronauts or someone like that (see McClellan's sighting of tall et in shuttle & also his astronaut friend's)..
their job is to monitor the situation here..for who? the Anunnaki? Well there is solid evidence that the watchers answer to a higher authority of genetically purer beings..scoff if you want but there is evidence..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 9:45 pm » by Phoenix rising

Nice one, i will bookmark for tomorrow :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 10:05 pm » by pushtone

dragged my way through the vid ... at about 10mins from the finish post - Scott Ramsey (guy on sofa with Khaki shirt) with 25yrs of investigation into the Aztec uncertainty - says ... he's not really sure of anything....yet :ohno:

I figured that absolutely at around the 30min mark when we came to the dubiously lacking witness statements.

another 'it' parasite waste of space.

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.